Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
I feel like it should be mandatory for someone to post this in response

:nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gy_qnDpaL8

e: gently caress, page snipe. Better add some...(:gonk:) content

From "Inkers Heaven" in Singleton, NSW.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *inhale* aaaHAAHAHAHAHHA

There is a gallery with another 153 tattoos of similar or worse quality from the same dude. What the living gently caress.

DPM has a new favorite as of 23:08 on Feb 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
Awfully nice of her to use a flamethrower, very humane compared to a single shot to the head.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
Can I get like a Celtic knot? But then like a bunch of other bullshit on it idk

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

ew

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

LanceHunter posted:

The beginnings of what is going to turn out to be a surprisingly racist sleeve.

"surprisingly"

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

strangemusic posted:

Concept: kickin rad

Execution: :stonk:

What sane person would think that's a good concept?

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.

Maybe she's really tall?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
I just want to meet someone who refers to themself as the Wet Yeti

Derek of the Andes
Dec 10, 2009

DumbparameciuM posted:

I feel like it should be mandatory for someone to post this in response

:nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gy_qnDpaL8

e: gently caress, page snipe. Better add some...(:gonk:) content

From "Inkers Heaven" in Singleton, NSW.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *inhale* aaaHAAHAHAHAHHA

There is a gallery with another 153 tattoos of similar or worse quality from the same dude. What the living gently caress.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!
Inkers Haven is in my old hometown.
I go up to Singleton every other weekend to visit my Dad.
I have NEVER EVER seen anyone either in there getting work or actually working there.
And right next door to the Taj Mahal Indian restaurant where I got gastro 15 years ago.
With the amount of poo poo tattoos on people in Singleton and this being the only shop in town you can guess who's getting all the business!

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME

Derek of the Andes posted:

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!
Inkers Haven is in my old hometown.
I go up to Singleton every other weekend to visit my Dad.
I have NEVER EVER seen anyone either in there getting work or actually working there.
And right next door to the Taj Mahal Indian restaurant where I got gastro 15 years ago.
With the amount of poo poo tattoos on people in Singleton and this being the only shop in town you can guess who's getting all the business!

I'm pretty sure it's just the one dude in the shop too...Next time you're going past you should get some pics of the joint. I'm also curious as to what the ratio of Rose Tattoo/Barnsey/Acca Dacca the shop playlist is, or if the dude just has Pauline Hanson diatribes on loop or something.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Local shop just posted this on their FB page.

The application seems alright enough, but holy poo poo is it ugly and big

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
drat that is a dumb and ugly design

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
It's like how the whooooollle forest is in the wolf, y'know? But make it look like some kind of wolf TV, okay? *bong rip*

Derek of the Andes
Dec 10, 2009

DumbparameciuM posted:

I'm pretty sure it's just the one dude in the shop too...Next time you're going past you should get some pics of the joint. I'm also curious as to what the ratio of Rose Tattoo/Barnsey/Acca Dacca the shop playlist is, or if the dude just has Pauline Hanson diatribes on loop or something.

Up there tomorrow night.
I'll do some snooping.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

TheDon01 posted:

MN Timberwolves have their new logo design lol.

It even looks pre-ashamed of its performance.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

I think I found it
The worst tattoo ever

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

I'm your friend and I'm not going to just stand by and let you do this!

This rules.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

TheDon01 posted:

Stupid wolf ought to be ashamed, wandering in front of a movie projector like that. DOWN IN FRONT rear end in a top hat!

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

I don't like this new direction for Zoofights

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

TheDon01 posted:

Manbearpig? Old news. Have you seen the elusive Forestwolfbird?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Link your tumblr account so we can make fun of you.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Since this is the only tattoo thread I'm aware of, I figure this is as good of place as any to ask.

I was getting my back piece colored in and my artist loves to make chit chat and so do I, so I asked her a lot of questions about tattooing. One was if she had ever tattooed a dong. She said no but she had been asked but she turned it down because she wouldn't really know how to do it, as in if it would be hard or soft, or if just only on the shaft because the head's skin is too sensitive/would bleed too much. I'm pretty sure I've seen a picture of at least one tattooed dick.

So, my question is does anyone know the ins and outs of tattooing a dick? Hard or soft? Any no go zones?

Also I don't remember how it came up, but she told me that she'd had multiple requests to do tattoos with cremated remains and she also turns them down, not only because it's probably against tons of health codes, but because she's just end up wiping most of the ashes off, mixed into the ink, with a paper towel and tossing it in the bin.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Since this is the only tattoo thread I'm aware of, I figure this is as good of place as any to ask.

I was getting my back piece colored in and my artist loves to make chit chat and so do I, so I asked her a lot of questions about tattooing. One was if she had ever tattooed a dong. She said no but she had been asked but she turned it down because she wouldn't really know how to do it, as in if it would be hard or soft, or if just only on the shaft because the head's skin is too sensitive/would bleed too much. I'm pretty sure I've seen a picture of at least one tattooed dick.

So, my question is does anyone know the ins and outs of tattooing a dick? Hard or soft? Any no go zones?

Also I don't remember how it came up, but she told me that she'd had multiple requests to do tattoos with cremated remains and she also turns them down, not only because it's probably against tons of health codes, but because she's just end up wiping most of the ashes off, mixed into the ink, with a paper towel and tossing it in the bin.

During my last work, I asked my artist about dong tattoos. He said 1) He turns down the work because it's really, really difficult to make it look good and 2) "I wish people would stop asking me to do it." I guess some dude had come in a week earlier and wanted a hundred dollar bill tattooed around the circumference of his wingwang and was super pissed when he was turned away. Guy like that's probably got plenty of experience with people not wanting to touch his dong, though.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME

Ralph Crammed In posted:

HAHAHA oh wow, crossquoting from the Tattoo Megathread

Dylanthulhu posted:

Anybody who genuinely wants to see it can pm me. I'm not just dropping that link in the thread. And I got "BITE IT YOU SCUM" tattooed on the underside of my dick because... Yeah, you got me. A big part of it was wondering how bad it would hurt. The skin is almost impossible to stabilize during the process. The further he got from the base the better the ink took and the more it hurt. It was about a twenty minute process and I couldn't have sat still much longer than that.

Context Link. You should PM Dylanthulu and see what's up. Then report back when you also get a tasteless dicttoo!

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

lmao

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal
The question of dong tats came up during my last session (they are shockingly requested quite a bit apparently). My artist said he had done it once and would refuse to ever do it again. The hard/soft thing boils down to what you want on your dong. Basically they would let the interns rock, paper, scissors it out for who would have to do it. They proceeded to tell a story of a big hairy dude who came in and wanted to get a giant bald eagle on his taint/balls (he was going into the military). I wish I would have snapped a pic, it was loving horrible.

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.

Mama mia that's a big boy

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

This... this wasn't internet sarcasm? :cripes:

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.
AUG thread delivers again:

:nws:ish? Kinda?
https://i.imgur.com/PfuFltd.jpg

Psychobabble!
Jun 22, 2010

Observing this filth unsettles me

Ralph Crammed In posted:

I'd post these questions in the good tattoo thread, which is full of knowledgeable tattoo enthusiasts (nerds) and artists who can answer your questions: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3663422&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Post your tattoo.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Thanks for the links to the Tattoo Megathread. I knew there used to be one not just about bad tats but I had no idea where it went.

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

When life becomes too painful, sometimes it's better to just become a drunk.

Ralph Crammed In posted:

I asked my artist what her worst tattoo was and she said a guy wanted a dragon on his dong and she was all excited to do it "until the day of, when it was [her] and a naked guy alone in a room, stretching it all around". She said "never again" to dong tattoos.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

ilysespieces posted:

her and a naked guy alone in a room, stretching it all around

Story of my sex life... :sigh:

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Johnny Truant posted:

Story of my sex life... :sigh:

That's why you gotta get it inked like dragon brah! Ladies love dragons! Sexually?

Some awful text over the top to keep them focused might help too. Maybe some arrows pointed at your junk too.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

How appropriate that it looks like he's they're wearing a garbage bag.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I think the thread needs to brainstorm some tasteless dick tattoo ideas.

- Get a stack of $100 bills, so you can tell sexual partners they've got money to blow

Actually wait this is a terrible idea nvm :sigh:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I always thought this would make for a good dick tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?
Tryna help a friend in a different state (in an area that seems to suffer for good artists) is going super well. Like super super well: