Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Had to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Whiskey rocks are pretty bad actually. Barely cool your drink. You're better off with something like:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-...2684404096.html

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

I got a bunch of these, but I am not entirely sure what I will use them for

quote:

Firm and strong construction, Good for making key chain and hanging tool
Suitable for hanging flashlight, key rings, pliers and other hand tools

Can't say that they don't do anything that a keyring or a cable tie will do better

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Synthbuttrange posted:

Whiskey rocks are pretty bad actually. Barely cool your drink. You're better off with something like:

steel has low thermal conductivity. you want something made of brass (or silver if your rich!!)
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/6pcs-pack-Solid-Brass-heavy-O-Rings-16mm-to-50mm-seamless-BUCKLE-horse-rug-saddles-tack/32645379255.html

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Why are you putting cheaply made chinese horse bridle equipment in your drinks!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

It's not solid steel, it's got icepack gel inside so they're much better than solid rock/metal.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Synthbuttrange posted:

I too love cadium whiskey.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Psycho Society posted:

Why are you putting cheaply made chinese horse bridle equipment in your drinks!

Oh good, I was afraid it was a family pack of cock rings.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Synthbuttrange posted:

It's not solid steel, it's got icepack gel inside so they're much better than solid rock/metal.

Yeah; as a goon corrected me a while ago said, much more energy is consumed transitioning solid ice to liquid (or in this case gel) than raising the temperature of a rock or piece of metal.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Oh please, like we don't all lust for death by heavy metal poisoning. Some of you have a lot of growing up to do. :rolleyes:

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

angerbeet posted:

Oh please, like we don't all lust for death by heavy metal poisoning. Some of you have a lot of growing up to do. :rolleyes:

They cant stop us, let em try, for heavy metals we will buy

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Neurolimal posted:

They cant stop us, let em try, for heavy metals we will buy

Is...Is this love?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Not bad. From China to Australia seems to take just two weeks. Or with this shop at least.

Only bad thing was the horribly nauseating bracelet of smells.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tre...9a-a714f62de6f7

I like my N64 controllers stuffed in my chest cavity and my Game Boys shoved up my rear end.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
Someone on Ali Express needs to start selling a degassing chamber so you can use your cheap jewelery and clothing without having to leave it in the garage for a week first.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

I wanna buy some seeds...

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.
Holy gently caress I love AliExpress.

Thanks to Pick and a few others for posting cool finds, my most recent few orders included:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...2794088858.html

and

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fre...2793415411.html

I love fancy rear end pens, and (real) Mont Blanc pens are so dope. These are fantastic fakes though, the white one is loving perfect to the real thing. Beats spending 500+.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/21-pcs-HSS-Micro-Twist-Drill-Bit-Set-0-35-1-6mm-High-Speed-Steel-PCB/32355542270.html

If you do warhammer or models, these things are wicked for drilling out barrels or inserting magnets and such.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Rak...2603120213.html

These mouse pads I find better than Steelseries stuff, the huge one is like 10 bucks shipped, so if you're like me and your sweaty goon wrist eats at them, it's easy to get lots to replace

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Movie-Men-s-finger-Rings-The-one-ring-Titanium-stainless-steel-ring-gold-Ring-6MM/32694314236.html

These were posted already I think, but these make hilarious gifts and like 75 cents each and are actual pretty nice quality.

Oh and of course I ordered a "Who ate my bread" shirt for my girlfriend

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Sentient Data posted:

Top quantity!

Top Quanliy!

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

My seeds came!!! I'm going to start that Wren Ali seed thread based on your suggestion! Thank you! I'll link once I get it going.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

WrenP-Complete posted:

My seeds came!!! I'm going to start that Wren Ali seed thread based on your suggestion! Thank you! I'll link once I get it going.

Just make sure you find and link some sort of seed identification site or grow them in a separated area; certain plants are not only invasive but actively harmful to the environment, like the mentioned Kudzu (which is a plant that suffocates trees, creates Co2, and burrows roots into the ground while growing a foot a day).

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Not to mention stuff like little pet shop of horrors and jack and the beanstalk

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
A lot of problems coulda been avoided if Seymour had just picked up some rare cuts from the butcher instead of murdering people imo

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Neurolimal posted:

Just make sure you find and link some sort of seed identification site or grow them in a separated area; certain plants are not only invasive but actively harmful to the environment, like the mentioned Kudzu (which is a plant that suffocates trees, creates Co2, and burrows roots into the ground while growing a foot a day).

They are in containers separated from our regular garden! Do I have to talk to a mod in GBS before starting a Lettuce Play thread?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

WrenP-Complete posted:

They are in containers separated from our regular garden! Do I have to talk to a mod in GBS before starting a Lettuce Play thread?

:justpost: :3

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Just start throwing aliexpress random seed bombs in parks imo

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Shoot, I already messaged a mod, so I'll wait for him to get back to me before I post! But four pots are planted and I only know whats supposed to grow out of one!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

WrenP-Complete posted:

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Kruxy
May 19, 2004

Just a steel town girl on
a Saturday night, looking
for the fight of her life

Neurolimal posted:

A lot of problems coulda been avoided if Seymour had just picked up some rare cuts from the butcher instead of murdering people imo

He tried. Not hard enough, probably, but he did.

Little Shop of Horrors: Feed Me (Git it) posted:

Audrey 2: I need some food! More, more!
Seymour: But there isn't any more! Whaddya want me to do, slit my wrists?!
Audrey 2: Mmmmmm.
Seymour: Look. How 'bout I run down to the corner, and pick you up some nice chopped sirloin?
Audrey 2: Must be blood!
Seymour: Tuey, that's disgusting.
Audrey 2: Must be fresh!
Seymour: I don't wanna hear this!
Audrey 2: Feed Me!

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
You cut off "Does it have to be human? Does it have to be mine?" which, yeah, pretty negligent not checking out the first answer before the second one.

Padawan
Nov 27, 2014

BaronVanAwesome posted:

Holy gently caress I love AliExpress.

Thanks to Pick and a few others for posting cool finds, my most recent few orders included:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...2794088858.html

and

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fre...2793415411.html

I love fancy rear end pens, and (real) Mont Blanc pens are so dope. These are fantastic fakes though, the white one is loving perfect to the real thing. Beats spending 500+.

Pen interests me. Can I reload this pen with store bought ink? I know gently caress all about pens, but that one looks cool.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Nah, those are rollerballs. Probably just takes standard cartridges though.

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
aliexpress is awesome and I have the urge to buy 90% of what was linked in this thread

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Explosive Tampons posted:

aliexpress is awesome and I have the urge to buy 90% of what was linked in this thread

woah there buddy, cool your heels, that's like eighty bucks!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Here's some more poo poo:

These doohickeys are really good for fixing knitwear

You can use these to reattach tags to stuff, please use for legal applications only.

These remain unusually expensive on AliExpress, this is the best deal I've seen on them anywhere and I hate it when stuff boils over so it's worth a try

This type of brush is extremely good for applying certain types of pigment in craft applications, first time I've seen one this big

Pen that writes in UV reactive ink, and has a little UV light on it!

Hair-drying cap

Thermochromic pigment

Highly-rated nosehair trimmer

caedwalla
Nov 1, 2007

the eye has it
Somebody linked this a while back so now I have a really cool and good decoration on my coffee table.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Nose hair is no joke

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Explosive Tampons posted:

I feel like I have purchased like 90% of this thread

heres some poo poo :

weird little cutting things? sure

lego models of dunkin donuts, kfc, 7/11, starbucks, or apple store? why not

whatever jpg u want, printed on an iphone case for 5 bucks? hell yeah

a lego forklift and man? cool

and one of the coolest lego sets ive seen

mother loving museum

The museum set isn't stolen from an actual Lego set, it's stolen from the loving Lego Ideas site, where people put up lego set ideas for people to vote on and for lego to potentially make the winners.

seriously tho get out my face if u dont think this is a dope as hell lego set

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou9dBSlR7bc

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Are these knockoff Lego sets like, any good? Do they actually fit together well and mate with real Lego bricks? Or are they gonna be all cheap and weak and terrible?

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Sagebrush posted:

Are these knockoff Lego sets like, any good? Do they actually fit together well and mate with real Lego bricks? Or are they gonna be all cheap and weak and terrible?

There's been discussion in the Lego thread recently and the consensus seems to be the Lepin brand is good enough for display models but nobody knows how well they will age. Most sets people have ordered have come with the correct pieces but some have also been missing a few bits. They also come in a single giant bag instead of parted out into segments like proper Lego sets so if you order a big modular or something it can be daunting to start the building process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

caedwalla posted:

Somebody linked this a while back so now I have a really cool and good decoration on my coffee table.

this man has three rows of teeth