Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Avshalom posted:

check out my dad's cat

his name is whittaker and he's like 16 years old, he is the only living thing my father can communicate with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
That cat is regal as gently caress.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Anybody got that front page quote of movie "original versions that were cut out" with Roy Batty going "all those moments will be lost in time, like tears, in a toilet *makes flushing sounds*"?

Makes me crack up every time.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Karate Bastard posted:

Anybody got that front page quote of movie "original versions that were cut out" with Roy Batty going "all those moments will be lost in time, like tears, in a toilet *makes flushing sounds*"?

Makes me crack up every time.

quote:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

I've been Offworld to the frontiers.

I've stood on the back deck of a blinker bound for the Plutition Camps.

I've watched the fires of Prometheus being flung into the void.

Weyland-Yutani hog riggers doing thrust spins on a spaghetti nebula.

I've seen it. I've felt it. Big things. Crazy things. Unbelievable deals.

Fudgequakes at Nom Nom 9. Cool ice men in an ice city. A space snake. An asteroid shaped like a ball sack.

I genocided crab people on the moons of Andromeda.

I dropped nuclear fusion bombs on the mossy hill yurts of peaceful rabbit men on Agraria.

I watched good replicants die for oil profits.

I met a cholo implanted with a xenomorph egg tricking out a flying low rider.

I watched a sex replicant doing special horny moves that no human could ever achieve.

I've drained a big cyst like cottage cheese being scooped out of a meteor crater.

I went on an unconnected 3D IMAX adventure that favorably references China for international theatrical re-release.

I watched a cut of Robin Hood that wasn't worse than full body cancer.

I signed autographs for money and judged cosplay competitions in Hall C of OrionCon.

I smelled prequel before the opening credits.

All these things and more will be lost like tears in a toilet.

Flushed.

(Pantomimes flushing a toilet and makes flushing sounds)

Time to die.

But remember, I am a replicant, so there could be another one just like me coming in 2015's Blade Runner 2: Back to Bladesics.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
This "I've stood on the back deck of a blinker bound for the Plutition Camps" is fecking marvellous parody. They dug up actual original cut content to set the mood.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Toadvine posted:

Don't every forget that Hillary helped get Donald Trump all that free air play early on because they knew he was her best chance to win.

Hoisted by her orange retard

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I'm not convinced that this wasn't Trump's inauguration speech.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Karate Bastard posted:

This "I've stood on the back deck of a blinker bound for the Plutition Camps" is fecking marvellous parody. They dug up actual original cut content to set the mood.

Actually, the whole thing is from the Final Director's Razor Blade True Re-Cut.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
"Alternative Electronic Homestuck" my favorite genre of music.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

i have another question i would like to postulate to the basic scientific community

what is wind? like what even is it??

let it mellow posted:

the wind blows, you and it have a lot in common

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Someone can actually communicate with a cat? :eyepop:

[quote]

Quiet Feet posted:

I'm not convinced that this wasn't Trump's inauguration speech.

Nobody watched that loving speech so by the Schrodinger weird rear end argument against the Copenhagen interpretation it could have contained ANYTHING!

e: my physics degree made me change this, Schrodinger theorem is totally unrelated to the cat thing, I don't know why I wrote that

Shugojin has a new favorite as of 01:08 on Feb 25, 2017

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Pretty sure it did too

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
From the AUG thread in reply to a post I made about Golden Corral. Which was inspired by somebody telling the story of somebody else who introduced him to Golden Corral as dinner theater rather than a restaurant.

Sagebrush posted:

"I've...eaten things...you people wouldn't believe.
A taco sextet with fire sauce, off the shoulder of I-80.
I watched cinna-buns glitter in the dark at the Tannhäuser bakery.
All those...meals...will be lost in time...like vegetables...in nacho cheese.
Time...to diet..."

If you haven't eaten at a Golden Corral do it at least once. It's...an experience...

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

ToxicSlurpee posted:

From the AUG thread in reply to a post I made about Golden Corral. Which was inspired by somebody telling the story of somebody else who introduced him to Golden Corral as dinner theater rather than a restaurant.

If you haven't eaten at a Golden Corral do it at least once. It's...an experience...

bobby digital beat u last page but thanks for bringing it to this one

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

sweeperbravo posted:

bobby digital beat u last page but thanks for bringing it to this one

Well that's what I get for just skimming. Welp.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
This reminded me of that old front page article where Roy Batty basically predicts Blade Runner 2 in his tears in rain monologue. Does anyone have the link?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Jenny Angel posted:

Shoutout to the girl a couple seats over from me who spent the majority of Get Out arguing with her friends that various characters weren't being racist

Magic Hate Ball posted:

are you sure it wasn't like, some kind of weird william castle-esque "immersive cinema" thing

corn in the bible posted:

there might be a black person in the theater RIGHT NOW!!!

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 06:57 on Feb 25, 2017

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Paladinus posted:

This reminded me of that old front page article where Roy Batty basically predicts Blade Runner 2 in his tears in rain monologue. Does anyone have the link?

You loving idiot

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Bar Crow posted:

Life hacks: Burn everything. There's nothing of value in this world.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Printing out your posts as we speak.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Jamfrost posted:

How long does it take for the clothes to stick to your skin after being lit on fire?

trickybiscuits posted:

I do reenactment and you're not supposed to wear clothes with man-made fibers, such as tights, around campfires because if you get too close or fall in the fabric will melt onto your skin and burn you terribly. Wool is best of course, but I've flame-tested linen and it doesn't like to burn either. Based on the time my mom's cotton terry robe caught fire from a candle, cotton fuzz can burn so quickly that the fabric itself doesn't have time to catch fire.

On a lighter note, a friend of mine who also reenacts once saw a guy get too close to a campfire and his wool coat started falling apart because it was sewn with polyester thread. An interesting striptease.

Sagebrush posted:

i like how on these forums you're more likely to hear someone talking about having a campfire because they were doing a historical reenactment than because they were just fuckin camping

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Shugojin posted:

"gently caress you." May not be constructive, but it's still communication.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Jam With Seeds posted:

This man's rear end is 100% sealed shut with labia lipstick.

Ularg posted:

They make you super glue your rear end in a top hat shut in Christian summer camp.

Cosmic Charlie posted:

Looks like I can finally get my cervix cork + ripcord business off the ground, looks like brighter days ahead for ol cosmic charlie!

Context. A chiropractor on Facebook 'invented' super glue for when you menstruate. Someone else posted a pic of a dudes butt that result does look super glued together wtf. Is nws and I didn't feel like linking it.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

FactsAreUseless posted:

:siren: TOP SECRET MOD FORUM LEAK :siren:

Palpek created a final shrimp/pastry gif that he never got to post back when that derail happened. He posted it in the mod forum, and I am breaking all the rules to post it here.

http://i.imgur.com/9vBKvBJ.gifv
I only now learned about this treason :argh:.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Not only did you drop the mic with that one, you buried the mic in the basement.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Palpek posted:

Never trust admins.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Mods knew

(about small pastry)

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Shugojin posted:

yeah my dude we're all mammals and it just requires patience, attention, and contracting a mood altering parasite from their poop

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
shouldn't that be "distracting"?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Palpek posted:

Well you should've left it in the care of Top Men :colbert:.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Well you should've left it in the care of Top Men :colbert:.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Screaming Idiot posted:

Mods knew

(about small pastry)

Mods, an animal known for their small, finger sized pastries.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Hammurabi posted:

Anyone who didn't choose bulbasaur in first gen is legit an awful human being and I unironically think less of them.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Your code sucks anyway :colbert:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Well sometimes goons are regular camping and :gooncamp: happens. So it's loving camping, in a sense.

CannonFodder has a new favorite as of 18:59 on Feb 25, 2017

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Palpek posted:

That is probably my favorite thing that's ever happened on these forums. The Sam Bradford lol steak thing from tff is a close second, someone link that poo poo please!

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Field Mousepad posted:

That is probably my favorite thing that's ever happened on these forums. The Sam Bradford lol steak thing from tff is a close second, someone link that poo poo please!

Someone replaced his avatar's face with the burned steak so it was wearing glasses and a suit

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Sjs00 posted:

holy poo poo this is why I'm looking for that (hot) helium based life partner. Carbon based lifeforms are retardted.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Top Man: a design so stupid they had to give him wheels

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

bad day posted:

Holy poo poo, Broforce gets really weird on the higher stages. Amazingly so. I don't want to mention details because this is one of the few times a game has genuinely surprised me but - wow. I wish I'd bought and played this a year ago instead of waiting.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Is it bad that I'm pretty sure you actually are posting in the right thread?

It's not quite repeatedly posting your fitness log in an abortion thread territory, but it's the hardest I've laughed today.

Rollersnake has a new favorite as of 03:22 on Feb 26, 2017

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Krinkle posted:

Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Donald Trump is in the white house. Turn on tv and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ceive posted:

In other brick related news, this was under educational children's toys.

Pick posted:

that kid looks like he knows what he's doing

Mammal Sauce posted:

It's just a shot from the quality control area in the factory.