Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Haverchuck posted:

if theres that many costcos near you then you live in an area with incredible population density, likely in the northeast and you are not travelling to 6 different anything in a half hour

Look at the big loving brain on Haverchuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

VendaGoat posted:

Look at the big loving brain on Haverchuck.

i mean he could probably do it in the wee hours of the morning but they wouldnt be serving samples

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
woah, wait, every costco should have a 24 hour bar like in vegas. the one in vegas probably already does

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

Count Freebasie posted:

I miss Costco. I used to live ten minutes from one, but now the nearest one from me is twenty-five minutes away, and it just seems like too far of a drive for me to go. Maybe I'll rejoin.

loving amateur. I'd kill to live 25 mins from a Costco.

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe
The Kirkland wool socks have changed my life. Feel great on the food and are big enough to wipe your butt with when youre on the go but gotta make a turd. Truly a great value for the money.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Haverchuck posted:

if theres that many costcos near you then you live in an area with incredible population density, likely in the northeast and you are not travelling to 6 different anything in a half hour

SoCal. Costcos I am referencing are from San Juan Capistrano to Tustin. It would be a challenge during the time they are serving the samples.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

FogHelmut posted:

SoCal. Costcos I am referencing are from San Juan Capistrano to Tustin. It would be a challenge during the time they are serving the samples.

the challenge is issued

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
My Costco closes at like 8pm or something. It sucks when you need toilet paper at 7:45pm.

But then again, each TP purchase lasts about 6 months.

:grin:

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Its like that here in Washington, Costco is everywhere. I have 2 within a mile of my house.(one is a Business Costco though)

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Does Costco sell ammunition?

Just wondering.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Cabela's probably has an agreement about they not selling 500 eggs, and then Kirkland Select doesn't do a piano crate full of loose NATO rounds.

Padawan
Nov 27, 2014

The one dollar hot dogs are amazing. Especially with literally all of the toppings that you have to ask for because apparently it's limited supply here.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Smeed posted:

The Kirkland wool socks have changed my life. Feel great on the food and are big enough to wipe your butt with when youre on the go but gotta make a turd. Truly a great value for the money.

This guy, This guy right here has it figured out.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Pennywise the Frown posted:

My Costco closes at like 8pm or something. It sucks when you need toilet paper at 7:45pm.

But then again, each TP purchase lasts about 6 months.

:grin:

Get a girlfriend and somehow your TP reserves will last a week instead

Ladies what are you doing with all that TP jeezy creezy

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
This is true. Very true.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
um actually wiping until the poo poo is gone instead of waving a single sheet in the breeze like a lady's favor over the wind-swept fields of dingleberries

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Still 6 months (maybe 3 I don't loving know). Costco is that good.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

angerbeet posted:

Get a girlfriend and somehow your TP reserves will last a week instead

Ladies what are you doing with all that TP jeezy creezy

Women gotta wipe when they piss also they get periods man they just use lots and lots it's life.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
lol if you ain't getting a big rear end tin of costco peanuts

just lol

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

Anti-Social_Disease fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Feb 26, 2017

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

NomChompsky posted:

Women gotta wipe when they piss also they get periods man they just use lots and lots it's life.

Luckily Costco also sells bidets

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
We cant just sell a single can we?

edit: I bet that buyer gets a lot of poo poo in department meetings. May have to go track him down.

Meydey fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Feb 26, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I just don't have a god damned problem making GBS threads normally!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Um, Squatty Potty's rule and if I could get two for the price of one when I didn't have two already in my house I'd snatch that poo poo immediately.

Kassoon
Nov 16, 2005

gonna hit you with his cockatrice
who pays a fee for the privilege of paying more

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I found a thing. http://www.costcobusinessdelivery.com/candy-snacks.html

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

Kassoon posted:

$24 each at Amazon. Seen them for $20 at home stores.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Jeez that's a lot of poo poo my local Costco doesn't sell.

Edit: "We only deliver to businesses located in areas zoned business/commercial." So I'll have to ship this to my work.

Nfcknblvbl fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Feb 26, 2017

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Jeez that's a lot of poo poo my local Costco doesn't sell.

Edit: "We only deliver to businesses located in areas zoned business/commercial." So I'll have to ship this to my work.

That applies to shipments that use the Costco fleet and not the expanded delivery zone shipments that use UPS.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Feb 26, 2017

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Squatty Potties are game changing but despite the upgrade in my personal-making GBS threads-technology, I still wind up sitting on my phone for 10 minutes longer than it took me to poo poo.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I don't know much about those things but don't they make it easier to poo poo or something? Like less strain. I thought they were based on Japanese toilets or something like that.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!

I don't know much about those things but don't they make it easier to poo poo or something? Like less strain. I thought they were based on Japanese toilets or something like that.

It simulates squatting to poo poo, which aligns your body in such a way as to reduce the constriction in the colon or something that occurs when sitting normally.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Man, I thought those squatty potty things were for toilet training your kids.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
amazon beats costco on a few items shipped straight to my door which is pretty crazy

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Kassoon posted:

people who are good at math

gas savings alone pays back the membership fee 2X.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Costco literally pays me money to shop there, and I'm paying less for what I get. Supermarkets mark up their products about 25%, Costco is about 15%.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I have one but don't use it but their credit card is really good as well. It's like 2% back on anything Costco, possibly even on gas, and maybe 1% for everything else anywhere.

They are paying you to shop there.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I have one but don't use it but their credit card is really good as well. It's like 2% back on anything Costco, possibly even on gas, and maybe 1% for everything else anywhere.

They are paying you to shop there.

It's better than that, it's like 4% on gas everywhere, 3% on restaurants, and 2% at Costco.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Mons Hubris posted:

It's better than that, it's like 4% on gas everywhere, 3% on restaurants, and 2% at Costco.

And 1% on everything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

3% on travel too.