Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Good news for TNA fans: It's still around!
Bad news: Everything else!

Nothing much happened in February until this week when Everything happened. Drew Galloway is gone. Mike Bennett and Maria are gone. The Hardys are gone, and the physical tag titles are with them. Tapings are this week, and TNA had a chance to have the Hardys come back and drop them but :lol:

But hey at least we have Jeff Jarrett! And Karen Jarrett will be back on TV soon!

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Oh my god TNA what the hell is wrong with you.

Support the Don:

CubsWoo posted:

The Don West insane deals are back:

5 shirts for $20
The Jarrett Guitar for $80 (now personally autographed maybe? was it this way before)
Jeff Hardy Louisville Slugger + ball cap for $30
4 hats for $25
30 8x10 pictures for $10
10 random banners for $25
5 DVDs and 2 shirts + 3 random bonus items for $20

http://shoptna.com/Insane-Deals.aspx

Current champions:
World Champ - Lashley
Grand Champ - Moose
X Champ - Trevor Lee
Knockouts Champ - Rosemary
Tag Champs - Hardys :laffo:

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/836394593017028608

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Mar 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Why is the fake MMA title still a thing

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
#LowMorale

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

who are the people left that can be even slightly considered a draw, the wolves and lashley?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Alienating the Hardys, the only positive thing that's happened with TNA in . . . uhh . . . (when did Christian leave?) is so TNA. If anything they should be giving the Hardys 10% of their profits in the event they ever make any.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Wait, I thought Mike and Maria signed a new deal?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
TNA will one day just be Abyss slamming himself into tacks over and over, drawing the same .01 rating week after week.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

I believe that was a per-appearance thing.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Jerusalem posted:

Last I heard is that Maria is leaving wrestling to finish up school, while Bennett will stick around.

I don't even know who would bother signing Bennett now, given that his wife's rear end is the most interesting thing about him.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
i appreciate the murder by death reference in the title.

also i hope tna stays around forever because lol @ them not signing their tag champions and then not allowing their tag champions to come back to drop the belts on a taped show.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

it's too bad Bobby Heenan isn't around to call them The Real World Tag Team Champions

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Don't forget guys, do YOU like schedule?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Don't forget guys, do YOU like schedule?

All they had to do was not gently caress up for three days and that would have made the OP easily

and then they hosed up everything and it feels like a year ago that that typo was made

Martian Buddy
Jun 4, 2010

Are you ready to swear
right here,
right now,
before the devil
So what are the odds that TNA has to make new tag title belts because they hosed up with the Hardys so badly

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

All they had to do was not gently caress up for three days and that would have made the OP easily

and then they hosed up everything and it feels like a year ago that that typo was made

I still don't even know what they were originally going for because of the capping of YOU

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

Chris James 2 posted:

All they had to do was not gently caress up for three days

I'm pretty sure this is a longer shot than Titus O'Neil's winning odds.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Martian Buddy posted:

So what are the odds that TNA has to make new tag title belts because they hosed up with the Hardys so badly

I haven't heard if they had hired a script writer to replace Dave Lagana so anything is possible.

They could use the GFW Tag titles.

Martian Buddy
Jun 4, 2010

Are you ready to swear
right here,
right now,
before the devil

rovert posted:

I haven't heard if they had hired a script writer to replace Dave Lagana so anything is possible.

They could use the GFW Tag titles.

GFW 2: Total Nonstop Action

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Who are even the tag teams left? Didn't they already break up every semi-relevant team?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Benne posted:

Who are even the tag teams left? Didn't they already break up every semi-relevant team?

Literally yes.

Wolves, Lee and Everett, Drake and Tyrus, all feuding.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I guess they really are gonna do a reboot.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Martian Buddy posted:

I want to see those belts framed and hung on a wall in the Hardy compound.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

grack posted:

I want to see those belts framed and hung on a wall in the Hardy compound.

Viking funeral in the Dilapidated Boat.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I hope the Hardys drop the physical belts to the Young Bucks. Finally NJPW can get revenge on TNA for them recognising Angle as IWGP champion.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

skaboomizzy posted:

Viking funeral in the Dilapidated Boat.

His name is Skaarsgard

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

For all his faults, Matt Hardy has always been good with money, so lol @ TNA trying to sneak some poo poo past him.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Imagine telling people during the height of the 'fat hardy' bullshit where his life was falling apart that in 2016/2017 Matt Hardy will not only be a family man with his poo poo together but will also recreate himself in an amazingly entertaining angle that will go viral and be the best thing a promotion has done in years.

It's really amazing and good for him

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The V1 stuff and the ROH stuff were pretty good too, Matt is pretty okay at his own character. Jeff on the other hand

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jade's gone now too

6 people this week. Only Wednesday

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Jade's gone now too

6 people this week. Only Wednesday

Anthem seems to want everyone on the tapings tomorrow to be under the rejigged new deals, and the wrestlers are balking at signing.

More on Jade:
http://squaredcirclesirens.com/another-knockout-gone-from-tna/

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jade is great. Hopefully the WWE signs her.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

flashy_mcflash posted:

Anthem seems to want everyone on the tapings tomorrow to be under the rejigged new deals, and the wrestlers are balking at signing.
Good luck holding a taping with like the three or four most desperate scrubs that actually take those deals.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I don't want to be accused ignoring mod warnings or posting cryptically for the sake of it. I'll just say the more that comes out about the situation between Jade and TNA the more we will understand why she left. Please trust me.

DoctorGonzo posted:

Jade is great. Hopefully the WWE signs her.

AGREED

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Well there's a difference between cryptic and misleading information based on your personal speculation without stating it was such and knowing some behind the scenes drama that's going to be coming out soon

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

rovert posted:

I don't want to be accused ignoring mod warnings or posting cryptically for the sake of it.

Oh, well it's nice that you finally realised that peop-

rovert posted:

I'll just say the more that comes out about the situation between Jade and TNA the more we will understand why she left. Please trust me.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

RealFoxy posted:

Well there's a difference between cryptic and misleading information based on your personal speculation without stating it was such and knowing some behind the scenes drama that's going to be coming out soon

It is a personal situation involving someone I really like in Jade too. It will probably be apparent by the end of the tapings. I am not saying anything more. The dsriggs's are free to have a field day.

Ex-TNA people told me there's more departures to come - which should be rather obvious obviously.

rovert fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Mar 1, 2017

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

DJExile posted:

who are the people left that can be even slightly considered a draw, the wolves and lashley?
Aron.

Rex.

Jerusalem posted:

You're thinking of Bram.

When does Vince Russo re-debut?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Jade's awesome and TNA is a joke.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Re: the higher end deals - Lashley, EC3, Wolves etc.

They are guaranteed deals.

There are outs on those deals (3 months). But those contracts gives them core talents they can work to death. Meaning they don't have a per match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

rovert posted:

It is a personal situation involving someone I really like in Jade too. It will probably be apparent by the end of the tapings. I am not saying anything more. The dsriggs's are free to have a field day.

Ex-TNA people told me there's more departures to come - which should be rather obvious obviously.

...did TNA book Jade's abuser again?

• Locked thread