Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

IronSaber posted:

My big question: will we get to see Dantooine, and will it look like KOTOR's grassland planet? Lothal was already our grassland/savannah biome planet, so I'm curious if they will change it up.

I don't see why they would. Keeping it as is makes a callback to Lothal and, honestly, it would be weird if they suddenly changed it to an ocean planet or a volcano planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

My question is, will we ever see a planet that isn't a single goddamn biome.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Scarif has (had) beaches and oceans!

Chickenwalker
Apr 21, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Covok posted:

I don't see why they would. Keeping it as is makes a callback to Lothal and, honestly, it would be weird if they suddenly changed it to an ocean planet or a volcano planet.

I hope it's as explicit a reference to KOTOR as possible.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Chickenwalker posted:

I hope it's as explicit a reference to KOTOR as possible.

It's not like they haven't gone down that route before, so unless they have a really good reason not to, I would expect it to be pretty close.

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
Has chopper Bases planet been named? Could it be dantooine?

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

ShineDog posted:

Has chopper Bases planet been named? Could it be dantooine?

No, Chopper Base was founded because it was in an obscure location with no one around and no one knows about.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Chopper Base is on the planet Atollon.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Atollon

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013
HI I LIKE TO GIVE ADVICE ON RELATIONSHIPS
I also liked that Thrawn's SD was identified as the Chimera, and the two lizards on the artwork behind his desk are probably references to Ysalimiri.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Shbobdb posted:

I've never heard of this thing and why should anyone care?

This is the problem with Rebels.

The forming of the rebel alliance?

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

TheCenturion posted:

I also liked that Thrawn's SD was identified as the Chimera

Oh I missed that. Nice.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

TheCenturion posted:

I also liked that Thrawn's SD was identified as the Chimera, and the two lizards on the artwork behind his desk are probably references to Ysalimiri.

There's some talk that Wulf is an analog of Pellereon.

BTW, Chopper is a login reward for Galaxy of Heroes this month.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Shbobdb posted:

I like how people who paid to have an avatar have ugly anime babe

Thats a flamboyant man you overly sensitive baby.

Like I don't even get what your complaining about. You mad that their going to do an episode on the forming of the Rebel Alliance under Mon Mothma.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Mar 2, 2017

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

TheCenturion posted:

Most of the Chimaera crew actually wear stylized Chimaera's on their person.

The ship itself does as well.

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!

MonsterEnvy posted:

Thats a flamboyant man you overly sensitive baby.

Like I don't even get what your complaining about. You mad that their going to do an episode on the forming of the Rebel Alliance under Mon Mothma.

I fully expect something throwaway and nothingy like the other cameo episodes though. I hope we get something substantial but this season has jumped between so many things everything is coming across pretty half baked so I don't have high hopes.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Why did chopper get to name the base i missed that episode

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

banned from Starbucks posted:

That was the episode where Chopper stopped the fleet from jumping into an Imperial ambush in the Yost system, and they went to the planet his new buddy AP-5 suggested instead, Atollon.

I guess AP-5 Base was a bit of a mouthful.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib

banned from Starbucks posted:

The place they were going to set up a base on turned out to be blockaded by the Empire in an ambush. Chopper (and AP-5) found this out by looking at an imperial database. Because that cell would have been wiped out of they tried to go to the other planet they named the base after Chopper on this other unknown world.

Is the gist of it.

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
When are we getting our drat tie defenders? I've been waiting all season to watch one wreck poo poo.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
For that matter, when are they going to introduce the x-wings? They haven't already, have they?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

When are they getting to the fireworks factory?

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

well with Mon Mothma showing up in this week's episode then maybe this will get Ghost with everyone else, and with Kallus now unknowingly passing vital information to the Empire we will probably see T/Ds show up in a similar fashion to the reveal in RotJ that the DS2 was fully operational

of course if this also means we get X-Wings as a counter then that would be :awesome:

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

Phylodox posted:

For that matter, when are they going to introduce the x-wings? They haven't already, have they?

When they run out of A-Wings.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:
It probably comes as no surprise, but apparently the season finale is an hour-long special.

I am stoked. :dance:

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

How many do we have left?

DancinBrud
Jul 23, 2007

Four more episodes, if you count the double-length season finale as a single ep. It airs on March 25. Just in time for season four to be announced/previewed at the convention in early April!

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Ate we expecting obi Wan stuff to happen in the finale or sooner?

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kingtheninja posted:

Ate we expecting obi Wan stuff to happen in the finale or sooner?

Sooner based on the episode titles.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Phylodox posted:

The original canon was that InCom was making them for the Empire, before the designers decided "gently caress this noise" and legged it with the prototypes to the Rebel Alliance. So that's probably worth a heist-pulling episode at least.

Covok posted:

There's really no reason to expect it to change. Keep in mind that the full-length feature film Rogue One had both a Hammerhead Cruiser from Rebels (which I was overly excited to see pop up for an action scene :allears:) and Saw Gerrera first appeared in the Clone Wars series.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Speaking of cross appearances. I'm pretty sure that's Gold Leader standing next to Mon Mothma.

DancinBrud
Jul 23, 2007

Good catch. I didn't recognized him without a loose chinstrap. He's too weird looking not to be someone specific.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

if that's Dutch, I wonder if they got Angus MacInnes to record lines here as well as for Rogue One

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

OhFunny posted:

Speaking of cross appearances. I'm pretty sure that's Gold Leader standing next to Mon Mothma.

Ya it definitively looks like Gold Leader to me.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
gold leader's my boy. My AOL screenname used to be GoldLead0

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

That loser that panics under fire? Pffsh.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Doctor Reynolds posted:

Hey, loosen up man.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

y-wings 4 lyfe

DancinBrud
Jul 23, 2007

The official account just tweeted and deleted a broken link to a story confirming season four.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Doctor Reynolds posted:

You wouldn't panic with Vader breathing down your neck while you're sputtering along in a slow rear end y-wing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Y-Wings are just as fast as X-Wings. :colbert:

I hope this means we get to see Wishbones do something cool for a change.

Galaga Galaxian fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Mar 3, 2017

• Locked thread