Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

IncredibleIgloo posted:

This thread has had a recent influx of Nazism and masturbation and it is uncomfortable.

Oh come on it's a joke.

You know full well they have Enrique do that for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

HoboNews posted:

Like I'd hate on Trump's progeny too, but that's just a weird thing to say.

Nah, they look like they jerk each other off on the daily.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
The blond Trump boy (Eric?) looks like he's put on weight in that picture. He needs to get himself to a gym if he wants to look like a 90s bully, those guys at least had a little brawn to go with the beef. If he fills out like his dad he's going to look like Private Pyle.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Which is impressive, since they grew up to look like 80's movie villains.

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Nah, they look like they jerk each other off on the daily.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Clitch posted:

Which is impressive, since they grew up to look like 80's movie villains.

These people saw American Psycho and didn't get it.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

These people saw American Psycho and didn't get it.

... yeah, exactly

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Sormus posted:

Animation is a rare medium well done.

RE: Steak chat
Sometimes when I get a steak well done its bit too dry, you know? I usually solve this by getting a dipping bowl of mayo that i dunk pieces of steak in.

http://i.imgur.com/FOwZ77O.gifv

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Sormus posted:

Animation is a rare medium well done.

RE: Steak chat
Sometimes when I get a steak well done its bit too dry, you know? I usually solve this by getting a dipping bowl of mayo that i dunk pieces of steak in.

If you were a REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT you'd be dunking it in ranch.

IDIOT.

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!

I got

We can't keep opposing Moon Moon, That's nuanced.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I keep forgetting this is where Moon Moon the retarded werewolf comes from.

I love moon moon.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Karate Bastard posted:

I keep forgetting this is where Moon Moon the retarded werewolf comes from.

I love moon moon.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

HoboNews posted:

Like I'd hate on Trump's progeny too, but that's just a weird thing to say.

OK prude, how about this.

They look like they exclusively refer to each other as "Bro."

While jerking off together.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Jamesman posted:

OK prude, how about this.

They look like they exclusively refer to each other as "Bro."

While jerking off together.

How about a nice game of Toast.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Is speculating about how Trumps masturbate a meme?

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Dabir posted:

Is speculating about how Trumps masturbate a meme?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
http://i.imgur.com/8ZvFJFm.jpg linked for dead guy

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

I get what you're saying but Kellyanne Conway isn't dead

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Is that a fursuit misadventure or a pet llama?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Is there really a difference?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING
Can anyone post that Guy Fieri magazine page with all the comments about food, except that it's been edited to say that it's about sex or vaginas or something?

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
PYF Macros & Memes Part IV: The Cummies Tomb

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Thank you for reposting those.

These are the memes of our lives.

Edit: You actually missed a few. Go deeper, Daddy.

Jamesman has a new favorite as of 21:52 on Mar 1, 2017

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

china bot posted:

PYF Macros & Memes Part IV: The Cummies Tomb

:drat:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Man, I wish I'd worn a purple shirt. Superman just flies you and other healthy people to an island or the fortress of solitude or whatever. Then he goes and collects a 5 year supply of canned food so your village of the bland has plenty of time to figure out farming while Supes cleanses the world in fire.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The whole "cummies" thing has made me feel very old and out of touch with internet culture and memes. I don't understand it or get it but at the same time know it's gross and I don't approve.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Baronjutter posted:

The whole "cummies" thing has made me feel very old and out of touch with internet culture and memes. I don't understand it or get it but at the same time know it's gross and I don't approve.

Stolen from elsewhere:

Here in my garage, just bought this new 💕daddy💕 here. It’s fun to pout up here in the Hollywood hills. But you know what I like more than my 💕daddy💕? 💦cummies!💦. In fact, I’m a lot more proud of these seven new 💕daddies💕 that I had to swallow to hold two thousand new 💦cummies💦 that I bought. It’s like how my 💕daddy💕 asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy 😍🍆

Now maybe you’ve seen my TEDx talk where I talk about how I makes 💘daddy💘 😊happy😊. You know, I make 💘daddy💘 😊happy😊 not to show off it’s again about the 💦cummies💦. In fact, the real reason I keep this 💕daddy💕 here is that it’s a reminder. A reminder that I'm 💘daddy's💘 👑princess 👑but I'm also a whore! 💟, because it wasn’t that long ago that I was in a little town across the country hanging out with my 💕daddy💕 with only forty seven 💦cummies!💦in my 💦cummy💦account. I got pretty hungry🍆, I started to pout 😞.
But you know what? Something happened that changed my life. I bumped into a 💕daddy💕. And another mentor. And a few more 💕daddy💕. I found five 💕daddies💕. And they showed me what they did to make me feel squishy. Again, it’s not just about 💦cummies💦, it’s about the good life; being 💘daddy's💘 👑princess 👑, feeling squishy💗, feeling good💜 and feeling everything a little should!~ 💘💘💘. And so I record a little video, it’s actually on my website, you can click here on this video and it’ll take you to my website where I share three 💦cummies💦 that they gave me. Three 💦cummies💦 that you can give today no matter where you are.

Now, this isn’t a “get 💦cummies💦quick” scheme. You know, like they say if things sound too good to be true they are too good to be true. I’m not promising you that tomorrow you’re gonna be able to go out and buy a 💕daddy💕. But what I am telling you is that it can happen faster than you think if you know the proven steps. So, I record a little two minute video on my website. Like I said, now it’s not the most professional I just shot it here with my 💕daddy💕, but it’s real. Nobody can argue, this is my true story. And I’m going to give you the three most important things you can do today. So click the link, go there it’s completely free to watch it it’s just a couple minutes. Invest in yourself. Always be curious. Don’t be a cynic. Okay, people see 💕daddies💕like this and they say “Ah that’s not real that’s for somebody else.”

Don’t listen, don’t listen. Be 💕daddies💕 👑princess 👑. Like, 💘daddy's💘 👑princess 👑, the whore whomakes 💘daddy💘 😊happy😊, she said that she got pretty hungry🍆when she started to pout 😞, and that 💦cummy💦changed his life. 💦Cummies💦 can change your life. And in that garage,💕daddies💕 👑princess 👑 asked for something yummy so if you’re not squishy💗, if you’re not 💕daddies💕 👑princess 👑 you don’t need to click here. Don’t worry about it, I don’t need to talk to everybody. But if you’re somebody who knows that there’s something better, cause the dream is possible, you know, for some of you watching it’s not necessarily a 💘daddy💘, maybe it’s a new 💦cummy💦, a new garage, starting your own company.

Maybe it’s a new lifestyle without so much hunger🍆, traveling the world, doing those things you know you’re destined to do. You can do those unless you understand finances. 💘Daddy💘, I don’t call it 💘daddy💘 anymore, I call it 💦cummies💦. You must have enough 💦cummies💦to make 💘daddy💘 😊happy😊 and to feel squishy💗. So, I’ll see you on my website, it’s a quick video and you’ll see there absolutely free.

So just click this video and you’ll be taken there in a second, and uh, I’m excited to share this amazing stuff. You’ll see, not because of anything of me but because I’ve been fortunate enough to learn from 💕daddies💕 many years ahead of me. Not just in books like these, although I love 💦cummies💦but also real in-person 💕daddies💕. So let me share with you these three 💦cummies💦that have made all the difference in my life. They’re yummy 😍🍆, you can drink them today, you can slurp them today. All right? See you there on my 💕daddy💕.

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
Oh my

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Cummies economy somehow stronger than Bitcoin.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
obligatory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GIwTG8V-Ko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004