Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

i don't know at what point you sit back and just think to yourself 'i made it' but i'm pretty sure the diaz's just got there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Paul Craig is loving great and I'm going for him pretty hard even though he's fighting an Australian guy.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

NTRKouhai
Apr 25, 2014

TL Note: Keikaku means Moo

I've never been happier to be an MMA fan until now.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

What a wonderful world

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Thanks, reality, for being really good sometimes

Down Right Fierce
Jan 30, 2011
What time do tickets go on sale for the Nashville fight night? It's within driving distance and I've never been to an mma event.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

This is the real reason neither Diaz is returning phone calls. Why go fight in a cage when you can just sell weed branded after yourself? Fuuuuuuck this is so good. Will post a trip report hopefully this weekend.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
1: How do we include the essence of MMA in our preroll packaging?
2: what if it had the exact same color scheme and general feel as Monster brand energy drink?
1: call Nate and Nick. We're finally ready.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

When I seen it, it made my day. It's perfect in every way.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

i hope nick and nate become weed moguls, retire, and have a nice lives with nice wives

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Yeah how gratuitous of him to make a whole third of the plot revolve around head to head slave fighting and then show some of it

I really liked the movie and know dick all about "film." Just stating what appears to be obvious.

Also, does California have affordable (on par with south Nashville) parts to live in?

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Wild Horses posted:

how many years ago was it? It was as much anderson's fault as it was maia.

It was all Anderson's fault. Maia was chasing him down and hurting him with punches to the point that Silva hid behind the referee like a coward.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

freud mayweather posted:

It was all Anderson's fault. Maia was chasing him down and hurting him with punches to the point that Silva hid behind the referee like a coward.

Let's go ahead and post the pic of Maia almost exploding when he blows his nose. Such a victor.

Gzuz-Kriced
Sep 27, 2000
Master of Spoo

Captain Log posted:

Also, does California have affordable (on par with south Nashville) parts to live in?

There are cheap (for California) places to live, but they're cheap because no one wants to live there (middle of nowhere, bad climate, too far from businesses - or some combination). My experience of California is that 85% of the area is horrible dry desert climate and/or mountains that few people want to live in, and the other 15% is pretty nice to very nice but costs a bajillion dollars.

I'm too lazy to look up what south Nashville prices are, so I can't answer that part.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Maia v Silva was rad and good.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Seth Baczynski – 20-14, 35, Gilbert, Ariz.
Julian Lane – 11-6, 29, Mansfield, Ohio
Mehdi Baghdad – 11-5, 31, Los Angeles, Calif.
Dhiego Lima – 12-5, 28, Dacula, Ga.
Justin Edwards – 9-5, 34, Bellefontaine, Ohio
Ramsey Nijem – 9-6, 28, Salt Lake City, Utah
Tom Gallicchio – 19-9, 30, Temecula, Calif.
Gilbert Smith – 12-6, 35, Colorado Springs, Colo.
Eddie Gordon – 8-4, 33, Freeport, N.Y.
Joe Stevenson – 33-16, 34, Victorville, Calif.
Hayder Hassan – 6-3, 34, Coconut Creek, Fla.
Jesse Taylor – 30-15, 34, Temecula, Calif.
James Krause – 23-7, 30, Lee’s Summit, Mo.
Hector Urbina – 17-10, 29, Coconut Creek, Calif.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I dislike tony ferguson more every time I see or hear him talk, he is seriously obnoxious as gently caress.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

empty whippet box posted:

I dislike tony ferguson more every time I see or hear him talk, he is seriously obnoxious as gently caress.

wicked d'arce though

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Judo Dad Kelly will become PSP's No. 1 favourite fighter after he beats Rashad Evans via drowning him in his blood

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Captain Log posted:

I really liked the movie and know dick all about "film." Just stating what appears to be obvious.

Out here in Southern California and you can find cheap, by California standards, places to live in Long Beach.

Long Beach owns.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
GSP vs Bisping is silly as gently caress. bisping is not a bad fighter but this is obviously just GSP wanting to be a 2-division champ and realizing he's never getting a better, easier chance. i can't imagine him wanting to fight a jacare or romero. that said i think bisping should be the favorite

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
also khabib vs ferguson is probably the fight i've been most excited about this year. gonna be sick

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

manyak posted:

Chael thinks that about everyone he fights to be fair

Yeah for a steroid life long wrestler he's exceptionally weak which always makes me wonder if he really does have awful balls. But then also I remember an interview where he didn't believe that anyone else trained for more than one hour per day, and tahts why it was so easy to keep a day job

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Google Butt posted:

i hope nick and nate become weed moguls, retire, and have a nice lives with nice wives

I think Nate's married.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

david carmichael posted:

Yeah for a steroid life long wrestler he's exceptionally weak which always makes me wonder if he really does have awful balls. But then also I remember an interview where he didn't believe that anyone else trained for more than one hour per day, and tahts why it was so easy to keep a day job

He based everything off leben

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Bundt Cake posted:

He based everything off leben

When does he find out his heart could and will explode at any moment? To the uninformed, I'm talking about his actual heart.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Captain Log posted:

stay away from Monterey, please.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

If you want to live in California for cheap, you can live in Bakersfield or Fresno, that's basically it. Enjoy your taxes

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

move to stockton or lodi

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Captain Log posted:

If you don't mind commuting 2+ hours for work anything fun, the Inland Empire is pretty affordable for Southern California.

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Joe Stevenson – 33-16, 34, Victorville, Calif.

That's a name I haven't heard in a while. He's from my hometown and I remember seeing him get knocked out by Mac Danzig in a hookah lounge next to the gym he used to own.

Okuteru fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Mar 3, 2017

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Captain Log posted:

Yes, but your neighbors won't be white.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Forceholy posted:

I remember seeing him get knocked out by Mac Danzig in a hookah lounge next to the gym he used to own.

Pretty sick w by Danzig's standards

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Fozzy The Bear posted:

:chloe:

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fozzy The Bear posted:

What the gently caress do you think Nashville is, a rest stop? There were thirty-eight or thirty-nine countries represented in my high school of 1100, for fucks sake.

-Atom- posted:

stay away from Monterey, please.

stay away from internet, please.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
https://mobile.twitter.com/SBNLukeThomas/status/837546845563826177

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Oi, guv, the world is round, innit, buddeh? The Queen sailed all the way 'round it, you dick.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
A match made in idiot heaven

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

michael bisping's personality will force him to argue with eddie bravo about whatever until time stops.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

A match made in idiot heaven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Now I kinda wish I had gone to the awards

• Locked thread