Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

Meanwhile, an archaeology expedition has run into a snag - cold-blooded murder. Is this truly the Swan Song of Dr. Selene Pereau? 21+ players, new and old are welcome but ESPECIALLY new players!!

The Swan Song has been sung, and Dr. Selene's greatest discovery is never uncovered (SCUM VICTORY). Congrats to the winners.

Meanwhile, an impoverished city is beset by corruption and greed. The Paupers of Podłima are fighting back - will you join them? 15 players, new and old welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
A sequel to my game about 4 months ago, The Destrian Heist, I present for your amusement a sci-fi game of mafia for 15 people: The Avantian Courier.

It's not role madness, it's not vanilla. It's a good balance. I think you'll like it!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Final Fantasy 3 Mafia has ended in a Light Aligned victory!

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
join this game think of it like a trust rebuilding exercise after trump's phone rudeness

psych lol I will destroy you all

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Gashapon Mafia, a 15+ player semi-role madness that rewards posting, is taking sign ups.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
:megaman: MEGA MAN MAFIA 2 COMETH :megaman:

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Kept
you
waiting,
huh?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Choose Your Own Musical Vol. 2 has opened for sign ups

I know other games are still in sign ups as well, but this one won't open for awhile after it fills since I have to make up the roles. Expect March 1 as the earliest it will open. Get in there and give me your best jazz hands!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
If you want Jazz hands, you're gonna love the Transformers game

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Bullet Hell - 8 Player Micro

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

Meanwhile, an impoverished city is beset by corruption and greed. The Paupers of Podłima are fighting back - will you join them? 15 players, new and old welcome.

The Paupers have successfully killed the real scum in their town and have a bright future together (TOWN AND MAFIA VICTORY). Congrats to the winners!

Meanwhile, but a long time ago, a mine has collapsed and trapped some lizards. Enter A Gateway to Greed and see if you can make it out alive.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

After a long hiatus since Indiana Jones Mafia, my movie game series is returning with Ronin Mafia.

This is a 13-player mostly vanilla game with an open setup. The roles are known but we'll never find out whats in that case! Signups are open.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

peramene proudly presents Myst, a forums and discord based FRG Mafia-like Boardgame... thing.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
e: whoops wrong thread

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3813325

just a simple 7 player mafia game

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

A simple schooner with sixteen souls aboard has strayed too close to the frigid northern seas, and the merciless ice closes in without warning. As supplies dwindle, tempers shorten, and the chill specter of mortality looms large, what secrets - and darkness - will it reveal aboard?

Icebound is an open-setup game of Mafia for 16 players.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

Meanwhile, but a long time ago, a mine has collapsed and trapped some lizards. Enter A Gateway to Greed and see if you can make it out alive.

The Gateway has been closed forever (TOWN VICTORY). Congrats to the winners!

Meanwhile, there's been an attack - someone's violin was destroyed! Sounds like A Bad Case of Baroquen Heart. All are welcome, new and old alike!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Choose your own NES Cartridge Mafia, a choose your own role variant for any number of players, is taking signups.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

It is November 1872. The brigantine Mary Celeste has been at sea for 23 days en route from New York to Genoa with a cargo of 1700 casks of commercial alcohol. It is a cargo with which the ship's complement is unfamiliar. The Mary Celeste lies approximately 500 miles off the island of Santa Maria in the Azores...

...A week later, the ship is found, abandoned, its cargo untouched. The crew is never found. Over the years, many bizarre theories have arisen to explain what happened on that fateful voyage... but it's time you found out for yourself.

The Last Journey of the Mary Celeste is a flavorful closed-setup game of Mafia for 18 players.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

Meanwhile, there's been an attack - someone's violin was destroyed! Sounds like A Bad Case of Baroquen Heart. All are welcome, new and old alike!

The Baroquen heart has been healed with the offender throwing themselves into the sea (TOWN VICTORY). Congrats to the winner(s)!

Meanwhile, a powerful merchant has been murdered. Will you become a cog in The Aquiline Conspiracy? All players are welcome, new and old, except the ones who know they are not.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I made a smallish game while we're waiting for the larger ones to get going.

Archer: Lo Scandalo

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:siren: Solium Infernum: A Soldiers Mafia Game :siren: Now open for recruitment!

:black101:

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
The somewhat-experimental Flavorful Mafia is now open for signups. Please make sure you read the OP very carefully as instructions may have changed.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

A peraMyst Prequel: Klendu is now accepting signups for exactly two weeks, offer up your blood to the blood god in the name of glory.

Please make sure not to read the OP at all as instructions are totally irrelevant and I tend to ramble.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Choose your own NES Cartridge Mafia, a choose your own role variant for any number of players, is taking signups.

The sequel to NES Cart Mafia, Super Choose your own Cartridge Mafia is now accepting signups!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

The empire of Korthia is a political powderkeg, and after a recent political killing, it seems ready to erupt. Will you successfully limit the power of the King, or will you murder those who would see your sovereign's strength lessened? Intrigue in King Rathben's Court, a game of mafia for 20 players.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Jonathan Fisk posted:

USMNT Mafia, a newbie-friendly game for 16 players.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

What Might Have Been: AU peraMyst Mafia
is accepting signups for, idk, a week or something.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Assassin in Attilan now open for 6 players

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
One more needed for a small mafia game with NO FLIPS!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

it begins

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Looking for a few more for Codebreaker 2!

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

BottleKnight posted:

The empire of Korthia is a political powderkeg, and after a recent political killing, it seems ready to erupt. Will you successfully limit the power of the King, or will you murder those who would see your sovereign's strength lessened? Intrigue in King Rathben's Court, a game of mafia for 20 players.

HEY REMEMBER THIS GAME

I AM NOW RUNNING IT FOR 15 PLAYERS

INTRIGUE IN KING RŒTHBEN's COURT

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Here it is, the wait is over.

Goonfights 3: Apocalypse

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Things that suck

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
FF4: TMY, a Role Madness game for up to 17 players, is open for signups

Since CPig is skipping side games, I've decided to fill in the holes. I never played the ff2 sequel though, so I'm starting here. Signups will probably be extended a bit since a couple games just finished filling, but I'm willing to wait a bit or cut down the setup if necessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
cooks vs. cons mafia is now taking signups.