Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

Owens / Goldberg is gonna be a minute so its not a real match. The cruiserweights should be good, Joe vs Zayn should be okay but it has a non build so w/e. poo poo card

Free Broken Matt, let him do the gimmick. Although judging by this tweet he might be switching to 'Woke Matt Hardy' which would be unimaginably hilarious and would save WWE

https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/status/836803764359204864

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
I don't want Broken Woke Matt Hardy to feud with the Undertaker. Matt has a silly character and I don't think the Undertaker can be as silly as him.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
He's a zombie cowboy wizard with MMA training.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Damnit, Meek Mahon.

Sign them, already, you son of a bitch. I want to see dilapidated boat and/or drone merch at live shows.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
If they don't let him continue being Broken Matt Hardy I will cut someone

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Posted the Hardys new here on Tuesday lads.

They've both passed the WWE medical.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
yaaaaay everyone have a parade for rovert yaaaaaaaaay

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

"It's on Shaq," the Big Show, whose real name is Paul Wight, told ESPN.com in a recent interview. "He has to figure things out in his own camp. Maybe he is just too scared to show up because he's too busy riding around singing karaoke with John Cena and going to Krispy Kreme and getting fatter every week." "Maybe he doesn't want to put on spandex and show the entire world that Shaquille O'Neal, one of the greatest basketball players of all time, looks like Jabba the Hutt," Big Show said. "It's on him. He has to weigh these consequences in his own mind. Does he want the world to know how fat and out of shape he is or does he want to sit back and talk poo poo into a podcast."

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A,J is going to lose to Shane and he will be traded to Raw to feud with HHH, HHHs team of fat fucks or Roman Reigns. Stephanie is involved in all this scenarios. Trump 2020.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Get ready my dudes, because Fire Pro is coming back.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Shima Honnou posted:

I don't know whether I prefer Blan Fleming or Dag Boomer.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Shima Honnou posted:

finally I can play all my exploding barbwire deathmatches online

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I hope #WokeAF Matt Hardy debuts in WWE and talks incessantly about Illuminati conspiracies.

Also I hope they still use his Monster Magnet theme just because I miss some good old tomato-slappin'.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Have we put a dog into the Top Dog contest yet?

Because, Bella's big, and wants to be your friend.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
Hahaha the last thing TNA should ever do is tell someone "Go call WWE if you don't like our offer."

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DukeofCA posted:

Hahaha the last thing TNA should ever do is tell someone "Go call WWE if you don't like our offer."

Very likely not even in the top 3 stupidest things they've done all week tbh

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Chris James 2 posted:

Very likely not even in the top 3 stupidest things they've done all week tbh

what if you count hiring ADR as being part of firing the hardys

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Writer Cath posted:

BELLA WAS ALWAYS BAD!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

what if you count hiring ADR as being part of firing the hardys

Hiring Del Rio was maybe the fourth stupidest thing in wrestling involving Del Rio this week

In any order, there was TNA giving him the world title, him vacating it because suddenly he's not fine with controversy, and him being booked for an indy match with Jack Swagger when Jack isn't even currently legally allowed to have indy matches booked

Still a day to go to push it out of the top 5, I'm excited

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

DukeofCA posted:

I can't really blame TNA for assuming that somebody would only be working for them if they didn't have any other options

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Writer Cath posted:

The nomination thread has been up for a week!

I put Bella in because she's a good dog though :3: Go vote!

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Writer Cath posted:

Bella's gotta ball!

inconsequential
Feb 6, 2004
Why is everyone so sure Goldberg will not only win but will squash KO? It seems like their stock in Brock is pretty low, Goldberg won't be around post-Mania and Kevin Owens has been strongly insinuating he's cut some kind of deal with HHH for weeks. Feels like there has to be shenanigans.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

inconsequential posted:

Why is everyone so sure Goldberg will not only win but will squash KO? It seems like their stock in Brock is pretty low, Goldberg won't be around post-Mania and Kevin Owens has been strongly insinuating he's cut some kind of deal with HHH for weeks. Feels like there has to be shenanigans.

WWE has been clearly pushing Goldberg to the moon in hopes of a strong Wrestlemania main event. Having Goldberg have his worst performance on the PPV before Mania doesn't seem to be in line with what they're trying to do. Keeping KO strong for an undercard match on Mania probably isn't top on Vince's priority list.

I wouldn't be surprised at all with Goldberg squashing KO.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jerusalem posted:

The nomination thread has been up for a week!

I put Bella in because she's a good dog though :3: Go vote!

I somehow missed it, not going to lie. Thank you.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

inconsequential posted:

Because Goldberg rules and, just like in WCW, if asked to lose to a guy with a powerbomb will go off-script because he's awesome.

Obviously.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

KO's shoot PUP is going rock Oldberg, beeleedat.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Goldberg won't lose because he's a real superhero in a company of degenerate carnival geeks.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Goldberg is going to win, because if you didn't wrestle in WCW, ECW, or WWF/E before the year 2002, you're not a draw, brother!

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Goldberg is going to win, because if you didn't wrestle in WCW, ECW, or WWF/E before the year 2002, you're not a draw, brother!

Well Goldberg actually did draw though. It's not like this is the Godfather or someone

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Of course KO will never win clean; that would actually be dumber than putting the title on Goldberg. Either Goldberg wins clean so vs Lesnar has the extra pageantry of being a title match, or Lesnar interferes so vs Lesnar has the extra build of being a proper grudge match and Owens can get some easy heat bragging about being one of the few people to beat Goldberg even though he didn't really.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
I can't believe they're about to bury Goldberg

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Accident Underwater posted:

I can't believe they're about to bury Goldberg

Smdh when will the burials end?

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

I reckon a Tank Toland trained Bobby Dempsey could take Goldberg easily.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I heard someone say they should have Jericho interfere to help KO win, then do a thing where Jericho claims KO can't retain without him leading to a title match at mania, and I think that's a good idea.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Having your top babyface lose at a B-Show PPV that is built like a superhero is a legendarily stupid idea

Some WCW '99-2000 stuff

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Has KO beat anyone clean since becoming champ?

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
I'm just tired of WWE telling me I'm a stupid moron for caring about or wanting to watch the people who are around the other 10 months of a year because those losers by definition can't hold a single candle to the people who only show up a few nights a year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
They're pretty much stuck having Goldberg win here. The character doesn't work if he doesn't have the 'unbeatable' aura, even if it's a dirty win.

• Locked thread