Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Trailer Park Boys version of Dr. Claw?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Garrand posted:

I didn't hear any racial slurs but I did enjoy the "I'll get you guys, somehow" at the end.

That's what I heard too. Still opens him up for a juicy 'terroristic threats' charge on top of his likely drunk and disorderly.

edit: He did call them 'boys' at one point, he's old enough that I'd buy that's still racist in his mind.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

He is the kid kicker but without the chaperone.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Memento posted:

Drunk/high old fat idiot tries to fight young black man, probably for the crime of being young and black, fails terribly at everything, is arrested while spewing racial slurs (I think, the audio wasn't great at the end).

Very possible but that video did lead me down an endless rabbit hole of videos of old people vs skateboards. It's like their kryptonite or something.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Bates posted:

Very possible but that video did lead me down an endless rabbit hole of videos of old people vs skateboards. It's like their kryptonite or something.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Memento posted:

Drunk/high old fat idiot tries to fight young black man, probably for the crime of being young and black, fails terribly at everything, is arrested while spewing racial slurs (I think, the audio wasn't great at the end).

Found the full version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_fQD84BI88

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

xjohnson posted:

"Pretty Good" is a series that will not be recognized how good it it until it is passed the point the current market is ready to recognize its true potential. The maker will have moved on when he's acknowledged the quality and effort and thought and work put into these videos (very much most of these on the channel)

This is the schadenfreude. Sad!

Oh gently caress, there's a whole episode on John Carney missing the extra point after the River City Relay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yru_1al8EY

The schadenfreude is me, reliving this horrible moment.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
If anyone was thinking “Bois hasn’t made a video in a long while”, he has, it’s just not on his YouTube account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndmBCqds_gc

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

https://i.imgur.com/kVXN2pZ.gifv

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Didn't see the hose, didn't see the hole, barely saw the truck. I don't think his eye sight is very good.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

loving lol. That guy was already kind of hosed up from the way he was walking, I'm sure that didn't help.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Memento posted:

loving lol. That guy was already kind of hosed up from the way he was walking, I'm sure that didn't help.

He's gone to a better place now.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

The only way this could have been better is if the dog had started humping him at the end.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Mr Magoos back baby!

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

It loops so well I'm just laughing at the idea of infinite old men just walking into this hole and never coming back. That car just keeps dropping them off every time.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

TotalLossBrain posted:

Didn't see the hose, didn't see the hole, barely saw the truck. I don't think his eye sight is very good.

He was too occupied with finding where he parked

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Facebook Aunt posted:

He's They've gone to a better place now.

FTFY

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

Can't tell if its comical because he has a small umbrella in his left hand and is geriatric hence the walking funny, or its hilarious because he has a bottle of wine in his left hand and is almost completely blind drunk, which is why he's walking funny.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

PostNouveau posted:

Oh gently caress, there's a whole episode on John Carney missing the extra point after the River City Relay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yru_1al8EY

The schadenfreude is me, reliving this horrible moment.

That episode is so good. Poor John Carney. That graphic about him being fifth on the NFL all-time points scored list is amazing by itself, but then of course poo poo happens. I'm not even a Saints fan and the announcer's anguished "NO!" still gives me chills.

Hm. Someone gif'd an encapsulation to my relationship with the game of basketball. Neat.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Railing Kill posted:

That episode is so good. Poor John Carney. That graphic about him being fifth on the NFL all-time points scored list is amazing by itself, but then of course poo poo happens. I'm not even a Saints fan and the announcer's anguished "NO!" still gives me chills.

You kinda lose a little bit of the magic if you look at the top NFL scorers list. Like the top 25 are kickers, so to get high on that list you just need to be a kicker for a long time.

That "NO!" is one of the most pure moments of anguish ever.

If anyone wants to see just that without watching the whole 15-minute episode: the Saints scored a miracle touchdown (seriously, one of the greatest plays in football history) down 7 points in a game they HAD to win to make the playoffs, and the kicker missed the game-tying extra point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTGco82JKHo

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

looks a lot like he fell into a septic tank about to get pumped out :stare:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Memento posted:

Ah, I see, I couldn't find any video on there, so it was just a bunch of idiots talking trash.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Older people would pay more under the proposed new health care plan, the AARP says

quote:

Under Obamacare, insurance companies can charge up to three times more for someone older -- and more likely sicker -- compared with their younger, and presumably healthier, counterparts. The new legislation would allow insurers to charge older customers up to five times as much as younger customers.

quote:

A separate analysis by S&P Global also suggests that premiums would significantly increase for older people, driving many of them out of the market. The report estimates that up to 10 million people could lose their coverage under the new legislation.

Schadenfreude is on the old, miserable cunts who voted these assholes in.

Sucks for the others, though.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Slugnoid posted:

looks a lot like he fell into a septic tank about to get pumped out :stare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0La3aBSjvGY

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry
https://twitter.com/RothNorth_LPT/status/755746551436349444

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

But why were they filming?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

FCKGW posted:

But why were they filming?

I think it's a dash cam from the look of it in the YouTube video linked at the bottom.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Zipperelli. posted:

Older people would pay more under the proposed new health care plan, the AARP says

And that's assuming insurance companies aren't going to raise the floor on rates because older people can't afford the new rates and quit (or have to come to terms with ramping up massive debt in their final years).

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

World's Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017 working as intended.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

JoelJoel posted:

World's Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017 working as intended.

Indeed. It's really just TheAmericanVoterandHealthcare.gif

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Zipperelli. posted:

The AARP is the most powerful political lobby in the United States, though, so them coming out against the bill likely means it's dead.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Sagebrush posted:

The AARP is the most powerful political lobby in the United States, though, so them coming out against the bill likely means it's dead.

Easy-D is going to be raging mad.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...police-its-not/

Half schadenfreude on the cop for trying to bully somebody by citing a nonexistent law, but his target was an attorney.

The other half is a full time attorney driving for Uber :psyduck:

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

BrianBoitano posted:

The other half is a full time attorney driving for Uber :psyduck:

There are people who do Uber for fun or for pocket money rather than as something to help make ends meet.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:stonk:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

:stare:

He ded.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I like that the bull does a victory lap.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Aerdan posted:

There are people who do Uber for fun or for pocket money rather than as something to help make ends meet.

Besides he's young so he's not making top dollar and probably has a ton of student debt. And if he has free time to drive for Uber despite working as a trial attorney, he's probably not working for one of pressure cooker top big law firms, so again not making top dollar.

I can totally see first season Better Call Saul driving uber for extra cash if that had been an option at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

Besides he's young so he's not making top dollar and probably has a ton of student debt. And if he has free time to drive for Uber despite working as a trial attorney, he's probably not working for one of pressure cooker top big law firms, so again not making top dollar.

I can totally see first season Better Call Saul driving uber for extra cash if that had been an option at the time.

Yeah, the article said he was doing it on the side to help pay off his student loans.