Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
She was a synth.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
These stimpaks are making me thirsty!

It's the nuclear winter of George!

Bigchops
Mar 13, 2005
Biggus Choppus
I think it moved. - Three Dog

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
I am the master of my domain.

-the master

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What is the deal with patrolling the Mojave? It almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
She had supermutant hands!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Kramer: I need fifty giant scorpion tails.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Elaine: "So, you're saying that ninety-eight percent of ghouls are undateable ."

Jerry: "Completely undateable!"

Elaine: "Then how are all these ghouls getting together?"

Jerry: "Jet."

*Kramer enters and goes into the old, beat-up, ice box and pulls out an iguana on a stick and Nuka-cola*

Kramer: "Hey buddy"

Captain Video
Apr 4, 2016
"The wasteland was angry that day, my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli."

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Elaine: I need some RadAway Jerry! That wasteland dog bit me!
Jerry: Well that's what happens when you don't take your Rad-X.
*Jerry popping pills*

*Kramer enters*
Kramer: Jerry!
Jerry: Oh hey Kramer. Don't get too close to Elaine, she's got radiation poisoning.
*Kramer runs hand through hair and shudders*
Kramer: Yama hama, it's fright night!

Kramer: Jerry, did you know the Soup Nazi uses deathclaw meat in his jambalaya?
Jerry: Oh Kramer, that's an old wives' tale.
Kramer: We could make a fortune Jerry! Me and Newman have it all planned out. We are going to trap deathclaws in his mail truck!
*Elaine begins to foam at the mouth*

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Well I called the Ghoul store and they are all out of You!

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Mirelurk is wrong.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
I've never seen Seinfeld

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Jerry: You know, I've never figured out why they call it a 'PIP-Boy'. I mean, it has a BOY on it, but it doesn't have a PIP on it...

Kramer: Well...

Jerry, as Kramer takes a swig of Nuka Cola and recoils in shocked disgust: What is a PIP, anyway?

Kramer: Well it's an ACRONYM Jerry!

Jerry, Turning to face him: A what?

Kramer: You know, an acronym, for 'Personal. Information. Processor.' Anyway, I gotta go meet George in the wasteland, he said he needed help looting corpses in an hour.

Jerry makes a scrunched up disbelief face while looking down at his wrist: Still doesn't look like a PIP to me.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
What's the deal with Caesar? Some people say it this way and some people say it that way! Just pick a pronunciation!

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
It was shrinkage! I was in Lake Mead!

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
George is getting irradiated!

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Mycroft Holmes posted:

What's the deal with Caesar? Some people say it this way and some people say it that way! Just pick a pronunciation!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
No noodle cup for you!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Got some shameful laughs out of this thread, gj

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

*Kramer stumbles in door, Jerry's entire rusty shack falls down*

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Blue Train posted:

Got some shameful laughs out of this thread, gj

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Maybe something about how George buys a slave from Paradise Falls but she still won't clean his apartment or something but they have a no-returns policy?

gently caress I dunno I went to the dentist this morning and I'm still kinda hosed up from it~

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
George: Knight Jerry, Supermutants swarming my location. Request assistance ASAP. Over.
Jerry: Confirm I.D. Over.
George: Knight Jerry! Knight Jerry!

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Seems to me, that land mine is in the worst possible spot. The second land mine literally makes or breaks the bandit camp. Look at it, it's too secluded, it's in no-man's wastes - looks like you raid with your mother

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
But out of that, a new nation was born. "A Republic for the rest of us!" - Dave, Republic of Dave

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
George: Did you see the way she was looking at me?
Jerry: She's Enclave, George, Enclave!
George: Kind of a cute Enclave, though.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Sheriff Lucas Simms (played by Phil Morris) (furious, to Lone Wanderer, in the back seat of a cab) “You turned the bomb on? Who told you to turn the bomb on? I didn't tell you to turn the bomb on!!! Why'd you turn the bomb on? You haven't even been to see the mayor. If you’re gonna turn a bomb on, let an engineer turn a bomb on!”

Lone Wanderer (played by Michael Richards): “I guess I screwed up, huh, Jackie?”

Sheriff Lucas Simms: “You’re drat right you screwed up! Where the hell did you get that drat fusion pulse charge, anyway?”

Lone Wanderer: “Mister Burke.”

Sheriff Lucas Simms: “The who? What are you talking about, ‘Mister Burke’?”

Lone Wanderer: “My friend--he's an assistant to Alistar Tenpenny .”

Sheriff Lucas Simms: “Oh oh oh--so Alistar Tenpenny's assistant tells you to turn a bomb on and you do it?”

Lone Wanderer: “Well, I needed the caps!”

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Hey! We're tryin' to have an apocalypse here!

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
George: The wasteland was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back radroach soup in a deli. I got about fifty feet out and suddenly, the great super mutant behemoth appeared before me. I tell you he was ten stories high if he was a foot. As if sensing my presence, he let out a great bellow. I said, "Easy, big fella!" And then, as I watched him struggling, I realized that something was obstructing its breathing. From where I was standing, I could see directly into the eye of the great beast.
Jerry: Mammal.
George: Whatever.
Kramer: Well, what did you do next?
George: Well then, from out of nowhere, a huge psychic wave lifted me, tossed me like a Nuka-Cola cap, and I found myself right on top of him - face to face with his mouth. I could barely see from the pulsating waves crashing down upon me, but I knew something was there. So I reached my hand in, felt around, and pulled out the obstruction.
George: [reveals the obstruction to be the Water Chip]

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
*kramer gets spit on through VATS*

That is one magic loogie.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Are you wearing the power armour your mother layed out for you?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

super mutant behemoth lumbers from behind hill, smashes telephone pole club with jangling sack of bottlecaps into a nearby rusted-out schoolbus

ME OUT

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Frank: (to Jerry's dad) This is Frank Costanza. You think you can keep us out of Vault City? We're moving in lock, stock and barrel. We're gonna be in the Amenities Office. We're gonna be in the Parlor Room. We're gonna be all over that vault. And I dare you to keep me out!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Teikanmi posted:

George: The wasteland was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back radroach soup in a deli. I got about fifty feet out and suddenly, the great super mutant behemoth appeared before me. I tell you he was ten stories high if he was a foot. As if sensing my presence, he let out a great bellow. I said, "Easy, big fella!" And then, as I watched him struggling, I realized that something was obstructing its breathing. From where I was standing, I could see directly into the eye of the great beast.
Jerry: Mammal.
George: Whatever.
Kramer: Well, what did you do next?
George: Well then, from out of nowhere, a huge psychic wave lifted me, tossed me like a Nuka-Cola cap, and I found myself right on top of him - face to face with his mouth. I could barely see from the pulsating waves crashing down upon me, but I knew something was there. So I reached my hand in, felt around, and pulled out the obstruction.
George: [reveals the obstruction to be the Water Chip]

this is fantastic

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Aa2K_firtI

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Jerry goes to local comedy club for a gig Friday night

He makes a bad joke and the crowd throws a bunch of old ash trays and spent fusion cells at him

Jerry just pulls out his flash drive with the memes.ppt presentation on it

Krust it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
You want a piece of me?!

*Ghoul Frank Costanza rips off his own arm and chucks it at Elaine

• Locked thread