Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

:thurman:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Dave_Indeed posted:

kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But a power queef instead.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

FactsAreUseless posted:

People are whining because reviews of a show criticize its characterization, pacing, etc, because those are "subjective" and therefore proof of unprofessional bias[1]. In response, a poster crafts a fake review that presents only objective facts, exaggerated in their simplicity[2].

[1]The first quote
[2]The second quote

Thank you, sometimes I dumb

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008

I'm missing it?

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

GodspeedSphere posted:

I'm missing it?

Aamtrak is a passenger train line. The name in print looks similar to aatrek, a former sa mod who is a pedo.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

titties posted:

Aamtrak is a passenger train line. The name in print looks similar to aatrek, a former sa mod who is a pedo.

It's actually spelled "Amtrak", the second "a" was part of the joke.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Absurd Alhazred posted:

It's actually spelled "Amtrak", the second "a" was part of the joke.

gfd I'm not owned

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

trains can come true~

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Powaqoatse posted:

trains can come

Uh, yeah. That's how roller coasters are made :rolleyes:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Fy8hLdNyw It's a song about a bad train, from a Stephen King novel.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

No, you have to be bitten by one to become one

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Expected that thread and was not disappointed.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

This is exactly what it looks like, isn't it

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

So that's what running a train is. Don't know why my wife was so reluctant to bring it up.

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.

He's being ridden by a couple of bears and is alarmed by the appearance of a chick.

EdwardSwifferhands has a new favorite as of 03:15 on Mar 12, 2017

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
"I have hands," said Peter, "not like that fellow Thomas, for God's cruel sense of humor has blessed me so. Thomas hasn't the means to end his suffering, but alas, I can uncork the poison." Peter finished every last drop, and left us.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Snorkzilla posted:

He's being ridden by a couple of bears and is alarmed by the appearance of a chick.

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Bogart posted:

I stopped a burglar at my Wawa's by shouting BANG and throwing a hot dog from the rollers at him, AMA

flosofl posted:

Did it turn out to be Mister Bibbs?

purple death ray posted:

He survived, so no

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

A Spider Covets posted:

Imagine being so angry and so dumb that when you call the police after a man slams your corn cob dick in a car door and the dispatcher laughs about your corn cob dick plight, you call the police again to report them to themselves

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Snorkzilla posted:

More like Peter Poofter
ayo

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

What is this about?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Mycroft Holmes posted:

What is this about?

Forums poster Nevvy Z reported Black Baby Goku over a hundred times in the Games DOTA thread, then reported BBG again for two separate posts making fun of him in Imp Zone for doing it, then reported a mod and an admin for revealing that he had reported BBG.

Thread in question: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3812547&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Punished Chuck has a new favorite as of 06:29 on Mar 12, 2017

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Boy Who Cried Wolf, SA edition

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Boy Who Cried Wolf, SA edition

Except the wolf was real but was actually a vegetarian lycanthropic real estate agent named Tim.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
Re: a story about a woman claiming she'd had 18 miscarriages:

Antivehicular posted:

... I'm still trying to figure out the 18 goddamn miscarriages. I guess it's technically possible if she was conceiving and miscarrying every 3-6 months when she wasn't pregnant, but holy poo poo. I hope for her own sake that she's just a compulsive liar, honestly.

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

pathological liar or pussy like a dead baby machinegun, take your pick

Pick posted:

"i love smoking, jumping on trampolines, accutane, and falling down stairs"

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

gently caress is this poo poo, Wawa hotdogs aren't on rollers?

Also lol @ MrBibbs

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Forums poster Nevvy Z reported Black Baby Goku over a hundred times in the Games DOTA thread, then reported BBG again for two separate posts making fun of him in Imp Zone for doing it, then reported a mod and an admin for revealing that he had reported BBG.

Thread in question: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3812547&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

that's some good-rear end reporting imo, solid days work

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Magic Hate Ball posted:

Re: a story about a woman claiming she'd had 18 miscarriages:

To be fair, it coulda been 6 miscarriages that were all triplets

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

She miscarried basically an entire hockey team. Sort of like the Colorado Avalanche.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Solice Kirsk posted:

She miscarried basically an entire hockey team. Sort of like the Colorado Avalanche.

loving hell that's rude.

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
Anyone have the fake hurricane advisory? It was in all caps, mentioned something like "make peace with your god"

I think it was for Sandy but I'm probably wrong

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

on hold with sex line posted:

Anyone have the fake hurricane advisory? It was in all caps, mentioned something like "make peace with your god"

I know what you're talking about, but can't find it anywhere. Although I have discovered that a lot of projected hurricane paths look like dicks.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
It was for Ike if that helps at all.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

on hold with sex line posted:

quote:

HURRICANE IKE FINAL ADVISORY NUMBER 666
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0200 AM SUN SEP 14 2008

A MASSIVE HURRICANE, NEY, A TITANIC BLACK MASS OF DESTRUCTION, BORN OF THE COLD, EVIL WOMB OF MOTHER NATURE, WILL RENDER MUCH OF COASTAL AND INLAND TEXAS A BARREN WASTELAND. IKE IS COMING.

SUCH IS THE POWER OF THIS STORM, IF INDEED, ANYTHING DISPENSING THIS AMOUNT OF HUMAN SUFFERING CAN BE CALLED A STORM.

THE STORM SURGE, ONCE PREDICTED AT 17 FEET, WILL NOW REACH UNHEARD OF HEIGHTS. IF WILL BE AS IF THE OCEAN ITSELF HAS VACATED ITS VAST PRISON, SHAKING LOOSE ITS CHAINS, AND LAYING ITSELF PRONE ATOP THE CITIES OF MAN. THE LAST VESTIGES OF ITS BONDAGE SINKING ALL THAT LIES IN ITS PATH.

ALL STRUCTURES WITHIN A 100 MILE RADIUS WILL SUFFER DEVASTATING EFFECTS. WOOD WILL SPLINTER, CONCRETE WILL BECOME DUST. THE FOUNDATIONS WILL BE THE STARK REMNANTS OF HUMAN EXISTENCE IN THESE AREAS. TREES WILL BECOME UPROOTED AND CARRIED MILES BY WINDS THAT WILL BLAST THE VERY SKIN FROM ANYONE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO REMAIN OUTSIDE. BUT THEY WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES...THE FIRST TO DIE. FOR A MUCH GREATER MISERY AWAITS THOSE THAT SURVIVE.

AMIDST THIS MIRE OF CARNAGE, THE FEW SURVIVORS WILL WALLOW IN A SOUP OF DEATH AND DESPAIR, AS THEY FACE GRIM ODDS. FEW STRUCTURES WILL EXIST, AND FOOD AND WATER WILL BE MORE PRECIOUS THAN GOLD. AS CORPSES OF HUMANS AND ANIMALS ROT, DYSENTERY AND MALARIA WILL BEGIN THEIR MACABRE DANCE AMONG THOSE REMAINING AND MANY WILL BE FORCED TO CONSUME ONE ANOTHER TO LIVE ONE FINAL DAY.

ENTIRE GENERATIONS WILL PERISH, AND THE HURRICANE WILL CREEP INTO LEGEND. IT WILL BE A SIN TO EVEN CALL ITS NAME ALOUD, THE VERY EXISTENCE OF THIS EVENT BEING SPOKEN OF IN HUSHED TONES, AND REVERED BY THOSE WHO SEE IT AS JUDGMENT. IKE IS HERE. IKE IS HERE. IKE IS HERE. IKE IS HERE. IKE IS H

[ed note: I've fixed some typos/odd grammar that the original had, this isn't an exact archival copy, deal w/ it]

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Well you missed "ney", unless you changed it because you thought that's how it was spelled, in which case lol.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

canyoneer posted:

There are former child actors who didn't turn out totally weird, but they're the exception.
Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman, Joseph Gordon Leavitt, Michael J Fox

poly and open-minded posted:

if your argument relies on michael j fox being normal, it's a little shaky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

purple death ray posted:

Well you missed "ney", unless you changed it because you thought that's how it was spelled, in which case lol.

I said 'some' :geno: I remember fixing it's/its at the very least, and it has been long enough that I don't remember any others if they exist

e: and the ellipsis had only 2 dots which triggered me..