Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/RebyHardy/status/840646952643624960

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

LMAO YES. I loving love the Hardys in 2017. Reby owns.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

shiksa posted:

She's been on NXT a couple times, I'm pretty sure. Jobberino to asuka or something but certainly better than the cluster gently caress of commentary completely drowning out her match on tna

Not Asuka, but she did jobs for Ember Moon and Alexa Bliss. And at least for this TNA stint unlike others she didn't have any travel costs as she lives in Orlando anyway. Doesn't make TNA's behaviour any less lovely, but hey, maybe she'll talk to her dad and he'll sic the AOP on Jarrett and Nordholm.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Germansimp posted:

Not Asuka, but she did jobs for Ember Moon and Alexa Bliss. And at least for this TNA stint unlike others she didn't have any travel costs as she lives in Orlando anyway. Doesn't make TNA's behaviour any less lovely, but hey, maybe she'll talk to her dad and he'll sic the AOP on Jarrett and Nordholm.

"The next chapter in the Book of Pain...gently caress that owl."

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Germansimp posted:

maybe she'll talk to her dad and he'll sic the AOP on Jarrett and Nordholm.

She's also dating Chris Hero I think, and given how respected he is it seems a bad move to piss him off. Won't help them with future recruiting that's for sure.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Norwegian Rudo posted:

She's also dating Chris Hero I think, and given how respected he is it seems a bad move to piss him off. Won't help them with future recruiting that's for sure.
You'll actually find management at NXT give little qualms about pissing Chris Hero off.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

It's like tna saw all the people saying they didn't deserve worst promotion in the observer and decided to prove them wrong

Hey man, gotta defend the one award they've got left.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

RealFoxy posted:

You'll actually find management at NXT give little qualms about pissing Chris Hero off.

They can afford to, TNA not so much.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RealFoxy posted:

Oh No!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/840680012995035137

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

impact wrestling: gently caress the owl

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Would Enzo Amore gently caress the owl or is he just into chicken?

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
just post the insta pic instead of linking to your loving twitter, jesus christ

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

who loving cares shut up

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

The Kins posted:

Ain't he great?

Ain't he great *again*?

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Luigi Thirty posted:

I remember he posted something on Twitter about becoming Woken Matt Hardy and deleted it.

If he doesn't use that name and start ranting about how sandy hook was a hoax it is a wasted opportunity.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

just post the insta pic instead of linking to your loving twitter, jesus christ

Shut up, that was a good post.

PS gently caress the owl

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I feel bad for the wrestlelady that paid for her own two day bus drive to... be on a TNA show

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I feel bad for the wrestlelady that paid for her own two day bus drive to... be on a TNA show

She's talented, I think I mentioned her several months ago as someone WWE should look at for the future. In her case, as someone just starting out, I can see the value from getting a match on TV, even if it's TNA.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/ScottDAmore/status/840691019570016256

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Join forces with another company that has no chance of upward movement and is kept around purely to fill time slots.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Does this mean the return of Team Canada?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Sono posted:

People are forgetting that the most important factor in trademark law is "who has more money to spend on lawyers?" and it surely isn't TNA.

Anthem might be litigious if they feel TNA is worth it.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I'm betting TNA contracts are poorly written trash and the Hardys have a good shot at winning in court.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
The ideal would be this is like the Daffney case and has the potential to destroy the entire "independent contractor" system, but that's a long shot.

Still a stupid decision.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

MassRafTer posted:

I'm betting TNA contracts are poorly written trash and the Hardys have a good shot at winning in court.

they got out of the Corgan contract

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

exploded mummy posted:

TBF wasn't that with Carter money/lawyers?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

exploded mummy posted:

Wow, hmm, I'm struggling to think of anything Corgan ever wrote that could be construed as poorly written trash...

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

the owl did nothing wrong

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Wow, hmm, I'm struggling to think of anything Corgan ever wrote that could be construed as poorly written trash...

he didnt wrote this trash!

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorGonzo posted:

wow I guess he didn't DoctorGonzo.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Every song he's ever written and/or performed, sir!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

It's a Smashing Pumpkins joke

which admittedly is a redundant combination of words

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wow, what the gently caress is up with this PSP anti-Smashing Pumpkins sentiment?!

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

VJeff posted:

Wow, what the gently caress is up with this PSP anti-Smashing Pumpkins sentiment?!

Despite all their rage they're still just rats in a cage.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

exploded mummy posted:

Didn't they get out of it via paying him a ton of money. What a win

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Didn't they get out of it via paying him a ton of money. What a win

No Corgan had a thing in his contract that basically let him take control of the company

The judge threw that bit out which is why Corgan settled and sold his stake.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

exploded mummy posted:

No Corgan had a thing in his contract that basically let him take control of the company

The judge threw that bit out which is why Corgan settled and sold his stake.

They ended up having to pay him his investment plus some, if not all of the buyout money the contract stipulated in case of a sale so he made out pretty well.

The judge didn't even really throw it out they just overturned the temporary injunction, but without that he couldn't prevent a takeover.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Smashing Pumpkins songs are really good for like the first 30 seconds. Then Billy Corgan opens his stupid loving mouth and I mentally tune out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
They basically told Billy he could have the company if it became insolvent. Then, despite the company totally becoming insolvent, Dixie managed to not give the company to Billy by giving it to Anthem instead.

• Locked thread