Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also not to be that guy but there are 5 living players who have less posts than Ecco and it sure would be swell if they weighed in on literally anything at all (Quid).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Pmom, why do you find it unlikely that I'm town here?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Pinterest Mom posted:

I feel Max is likelier to be scum than Tobbs? Like, there's a universe where Tobbs is actually town and Max is scum, but the other way round I think is less likely.

##vote max

I'm conflicted as I think his opinion on tobbs is illogical, but he has a point about grandi

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Max posted:

Also not to be that guy but there are 5 living players who have less posts than Ecco and it sure would be swell if they weighed in on literally anything at all (Quid).

:yeah:

would be fine killing all lurkers even if it means we wind up in a precarious position tbh

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

PMom what's your hottest take on Grand, give me the ole spicy keychain my pal.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Max posted:

Pmom, why do you find it unlikely that I'm town here?

The way you entered the game was really weird and scummy, I'm weirded out by your repeated going back to "why am i still alive??" as a touchstone. Nothing about you seems genuine.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Pinterest Mom posted:

The way you entered the game was really weird and scummy, I'm weirded out by your repeated going back to "why am i still alive??" as a touchstone. Nothing about you seems genuine.

I'm not saying "why am I still alive."

Max
Nov 30, 2002

You aren't reading what I'm posting correctly. I'm saying that I don't really suspect Tobbs because I'm still alive. He would have killed me.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

And please tell me what exactly was weird and scummy.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CCKeane posted:

PMom what's your hottest take on Grand, give me the ole spicy keychain my pal.

:shrug:

The "i'm going to look at max and hats" and then never actually doing it does read like scum - i think scum define the terms of their engagement a lot, and the fact that he hasn't actually done it kinda speaks to him finding it hard to engage

I thought his opinions reads genuinely day 1, though (which: maybe just because i largely agreed?), and I don't think scum would pretend to not notice you'd claimed a power role

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Max posted:

And please tell me what exactly was weird and scummy.

:rolleyes:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

The scummiest of emotes.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

The shrug, not the lovely roll eyes.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Max posted:

You aren't reading what I'm posting correctly. I'm saying that I don't really suspect Tobbs because I'm still alive. He would have killed me.

not if mmt is right!

how can you be so sure that tobbs would have night killed you? do you think the other scum would have no say in the target just because tobbs is scum?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
did tobbs tell you that you would have been his first target in the scumdoc

be honest, no lies allowed

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I can't be positive but I also know it's something he loves to do, since he attempted it in the space game.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

this is a stickup posted:

did tobbs tell you that you would have been his first target in the scumdoc

be honest, no lies allowed

I'd never lie to you, unless I had to.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Max posted:

The shrug, not the lovely roll eyes.

💁

Max
Nov 30, 2002

OK cool.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
👺

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I'm around, but really haven't had the time I wanted to give this game this weekend.

I'll answer anything specific anyone has for me.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
:dong:

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I am generally pro :dong:.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Grandicap posted:

I'm around, but really haven't had the time I wanted to give this game this weekend.

I'll answer anything specific anyone has for me.

Do you have any new thoughts about anything you've noticed yourself?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Max posted:

Do you have any new thoughts about anything you've noticed yourself?

That I've actively noticed when reading? I got a couple of town reads, but nothing strong scum. I feel like the case on me is easy since I've been more or less absent, but I can't argue against it for the same reasons.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Pinterest Mom posted:

The "i'm going to look at max and hats" and then never actually doing it does read like scum - i think scum define the terms of their engagement a lot, and the fact that he hasn't actually done it kinda speaks to him finding it hard to engage

I thought his opinions reads genuinely day 1, though (which: maybe just because i largely agreed?), and I don't think scum would pretend to not notice you'd claimed a power role

What do you think of his change in attitude w/r/t the AA situation?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I think the AA part is dumb though, the floundering at the end (I called it a meltdown), was way more towards the town spectrum of posting.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Grandicap posted:

That I've actively noticed when reading? I got a couple of town reads, but nothing strong scum. I feel like the case on me is easy since I've been more or less absent, but I can't argue against it for the same reasons.

would you perhaps feel interested in sharing some of those reads

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Grandicap posted:

What are those reads?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

this is a stickup posted:

would you perhaps feel interested in sharing some of those reads

The town reads, no, not particularly.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Oh, hey, Max asked too:)

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Pinterest Mom posted:

This is a good post, and how I'd case myself in this instance.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Is deadline tonight or tomorrow?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Tomorrow.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

"I have reads but don't want to share them" is not the most compelling thing in the world.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Max posted:

"I have reads but don't want to share them" is not the most compelling thing in the world.

Absolutely. A scum read I would share, a town read at this stage in the game helps noone but scum. It isn't meant to sway you towards my towniness though.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

What?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

OK so what are your scum reads, beyond me.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

You said me not sharing my town reads is not compelling. I said I know. It wasn't meant to compel you to do anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Max posted:

OK so what are your scum reads, beyond me.

I think we are talking past eachother.

• Locked thread