Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

This is Palette cleanser mafia, a quick small mafia game with light flavor and very simple roles.
This is a 7 player mafia game, designed to be fast with 24 hour days and 12 hour nights.

All standard mafia rules apply.

I will be using anti lurking rules : If you do not make at least 10 posts per game day you will be freely lynchable the following day.

1. Anomalous Amalgam
  2. Asiina
  3. DuckHuntDog
  4. Hal Incandenza
  5. MMM Whatchya Say
  6. Tobbs Gnawed
  7. Yorkshire Tea

CapitalistPig fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Mar 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
My very first game here was basically this.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
also, yes i am aware that Palate is the correct spelling and me using Palette is deliberate. You will see why when you get flavors in your role pms.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sure yes ok since Asiina is here

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I will make less than 10 posts each game day

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

ideally, none of the posts i do make will have content

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Stop trying to be me MMM it'll never work.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I've given fair warning.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Ok

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'll play

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Perhaps I should start with a simpler game rather than one with tonnes of players and a bunch of poo poo I don't understand happening.

Sign me up.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I will play this thing.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Role PM's Sent.

Day 1 begins.

Day 1 ends tomorrow at 11PM eastern

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (7): Anomalous Amalgam, Asiina, DuckHuntDog, Hal Incandenza, MMM Whatchya Say, Tobbs Gnawed, Yorkshire Tea

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 14th, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Neat I'm town and also a primary color.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I think we can all be primary colors since it is pretty arbitrary.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Sup

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

The only true colors are yellow, blue and grey, because that is apparently the color spectrum dogs can discern.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'm going to reinvent myself with this game. Really redefine who I am as a player of this social game, Mafia. Going to get down to the nuts and bolts of it.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I'm going to reinvent myself with this game. Really redefine who I am as a player of this social game, Mafia. Going to get down to the nuts and bolts of it.

##vote AA

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
If over the course of the game problems arrive from lurking or out right animosity, let it be known that I, Anomalous Amalgam, purveyor of peace, herald of hope, will be there to suss out the truth.

Should an person have a problem with this, please speak now, and state your reasons why.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

If over the course of the game problems arrive from lurking or out right animosity, let it be known that I, Anomalous Amalgam, purveyor of peace, herald of hope, will be there to suss out the truth.

Should an person have a problem with this, please speak now, and state your reasons why.

Good thing I saved up for the secret decoder ring and can decipher this message.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm orange. I'm assuming we some ROY G BIV type deal.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
I am frankly pretty jazzed with my colour.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Wait, have I done that thing again where I've joined a gain entirely made of Yanks and now I'm going to miss the flurry of activity before deadline due to being asleep?

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Wait, have I done that thing again where I've joined a gain entirely made of Yanks and now I'm going to miss the flurry of activity before deadline due to being asleep?

That, but minus a flurry of activity.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Yorkshire Tea posted:

I've joined a gain entirely made of Yanks

I've never been so insulted!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Asiina posted:

I've never been so insulted!

At least he capitalized Yanks.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

At least he capitalized Yanks.

This is true. Polite with his discourtesies! Like a gentleman.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

This is true. Polite with his discourtesies! Like a gentleman.

It's the difference between "gently caress you" and "gently caress you, sir."

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

It's the difference between "gently caress you" and "gently caress you, sir."

It's the difference between being one of the Godless masses and being British.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Yorkshire Tea posted:

I'm going to Britishland in May.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Yorkshire Tea posted:

lol

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Look, my country is busy imploding here, I have to take pride in something.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I went to England once. Stayed with a family who asked us if we had many "Red Indians" in Canada.

True story.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Look, my country is busy imploding here, I have to take pride in something.

It's OK, the Simpson's have literally been predicting the reality I inhabit so Matt Groening and his staff are a bunch of sorcerers and Donald Trump is still my president :smith:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Asiina posted:

I went to England once. Stayed with a family who asked us if we had many "Red Indians" in Canada.

True story.

lol sounds like a British question.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Asiina posted:

True story.

That is up there with my experience of an older Scottish man talking about "darkies" in making me cringe a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

It's OK, the Simpson's have literally been predicting the reality I inhabit so Matt Groening and his staff are a bunch of sorcerers and Donald Trump is still my president :smith:

Eh look on the bright side: we will either all die or survive the next 8 years until the inauguration of President Pence or President Ryan. Nothing to worry about.

• Locked thread