Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidsam
Aug 12, 2007

YES
Ike was really good and I only know him from season 3 of eastbound - which Hayes wrote on - where he was also really, really good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrNNC-DqiDU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

RSS is the best podcast of all time

U Talkin' U2 To Me? will always hold that spot in my heart.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Just a heads up. There's a new "With Special Guest" episode. I never really got into the show besides a few episodes but I thought some of you might want to know. It's been on hiatus for a bit.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Yeah Lapkus has been in Europe filming a movie. Dunno if this means she's done with it and will start making podcast appearances again or not.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

kidsam posted:

Ike was really good and I only know him from season 3 of eastbound - which Hayes wrote on - where he was also really, really good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrNNC-DqiDU

He's also one of the best characters on The Mindy Project, which he also wrote for. I walked by him at the Women's March and it took every ounce of strength in my body to not yell at him "Kenny Powers was right!!! Russia IS our enemy!!!"

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

The Ape of Naples posted:

Just a heads up. There's a new "With Special Guest" episode. I never really got into the show besides a few episodes but I thought some of you might want to know. It's been on hiatus for a bit.

This was a real fun episode.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

subbed to howl for a month just to go through the reality show show again

the story of sean being molested at the louvre is a classic.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
But a part of me wanted to say, "No, I'm not a boy. Jerk me off and make me come in my pants in the louvre"

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Hayes' observation that it speaks to how large pants were in the late 90's/early 00's for her to "just reach right in and jerk you off" is my favorite part.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

hayes is on who charted live right now on facebook

find it here i guess https://www.facebook.com/Earwolf/

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

cams posted:

hayes is on who charted live right now on facebook

find it here i guess https://www.facebook.com/Earwolf/

Watching him groove to the themes made my whole week.

Marketed Gum
Jun 26, 2007

Great Handbook with Wild Horses featuring an amazing Zip Recruiter ad with engineer Ryan.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Nice try engineer ryan

cams
Mar 28, 2003

the photos on this episode were pretty great

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/wild-horses-our-close-friends/

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

Marketed Gum posted:

Great Handbook with Wild Horses featuring an amazing Zip Recruiter ad with engineer Ryan.

It takes great podcasting power to constantly be finding so many bold new ways to absolutely humiliate your recording engineers

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Hey. Y'all. Making History is a lot of fun. Loads of Earwolf peeps show up on it. FYI.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Jesus Christ that chart theme

At first I figured it was just going to be them dunking on Cody for such a terrible song choice but holy poo poo.

beeman
May 7, 2008

lol i came here to say i was bussing up laffing so much at the chart theme intro

great ep through and through

beeman
May 7, 2008

rear end of daughter

also: http://deadline.com/2017/03/showtime-los-hermanos-comedy-mexican-border-1202047741/

!!!

beeman fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Mar 21, 2017

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

That rules so much. (although sad since Sean hasn't worked since November) I grew up in Chula Vista.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Ok... who were Sean and Hayes talking about in the intro because that diss was waaaaaay too specific.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Ok... who were Sean and Hayes talking about in the intro because that diss was waaaaaay too specific.

Everyone online at the same time mostly.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Work Friend Keven posted:

Everyone online at the same time mostly.

Not the joking up front about how people tweet (sorry), but right before they go to break. When they mention a podcast talking poo poo about their style and then slyly asking to be on the podcast because they were just joshing.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Not the joking up front about how people tweet (sorry), but right before they go to break. When they mention a podcast talking poo poo about their style and then slyly asking to be on the podcast because they were just joshing.

I assumed they were talking about their very selves.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

Drunkboxer posted:

I assumed they were talking about their very selves.

That's what I got too.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Engineer Cody almost killed me because I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath as that song kept going.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
Sean would absolutely make fun of you and then invite you to be on his show when you called him out on it

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
I'm just worried that entire episode might have taken place in Legion's mind

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
Dan Deacon returns!

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Doing the same songs and bits as the first time :geno:

But I really can't complain. It was good the first time. It was good this time.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Just noticed the podcast player on the site has moved from Soundcloud to something called Art19.

e: That Art19 website's actually not bad at sorting eps https://art19.com/shows/comedy-bang-bang?perPage=100

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Mar 24, 2017

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

It lets them put new ads in old podcasts I think

Matt Belknap from Never Not Funny owns or co-founded it or something IIRC

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
But that's......IMPOSSIBLE!

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
BTW that newer With Special Guest with some Wild Horses is great, if you're​ like me and skip eps.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

feedmyleg posted:

BTW that newer With Special Guest with some Wild Horses is great, if you're​ like me and skip eps.

I read Wild Horses stuck in space in the description and knew it was going to be good.

SunshineDanceParty fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Mar 25, 2017

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Ugh when is Sean going to learn that getting bugs inside of him is no good?

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
Thanks to earwolf I can't wait to see the heart warming woody Allen picture where he finds happiness after discovering he has a teenage daughter from his ex wife

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Tarranon posted:

Thanks to earwolf I can't wait to see the heart warming woody Allen picture where he finds happiness after discovering he has a teenage daughter from his ex wife

That's Woody Harrelson, not Woody Allen. And you know Scotty loves some moody, hipster comics https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilson_(comics)

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
phew, that is much better than what I thought it was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Oh my god, Andy Daly's Donald Duck on I4H