Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Joshlemagne posted:

Final chapter of Takeo-chan Bukkairoku, for those of you who only like finished things. I'm glad I got ahold of the color pages for the last chapter. I think it adds a fair bit. I also got color pages for a bunch of the earlier chapters so I might go back an add them after a bit of a break.
Oh wait, you work on Takeo? Cool!

I'll read it when I have a chance, I love this series. Kinda sad to see it go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Takeo was a really fun series, and I'm glad to see it go out on a high note.

Much appreciation for the effort you guys put in for us Anglophones, Joshlemagne.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Sanova B**ch! It's almost like a sub-subgenre of "This person is way too perfect!" manga. Sakamoto is one example, here is another!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Nate RFB posted:

Sorry Hakumei & Mikochi, libraries are still dumb.

no they're not, gently caress you

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Oh also: The latest Mousou Telepathy really turns on the feels. :cry:

It's amazing how much better this is than Tomo-chan. Like, the telepathy thing is really used well and the characters change so much. It's great.

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

DrSunshine posted:

Oh also: The latest Mousou Telepathy really turns on the feels. :cry:

It's amazing how much better this is than Tomo-chan. Like, the telepathy thing is really used well and the characters change so much. It's great.

Also helps that the characters aren't all (or 75%) morons.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
In the latest Chio-chan, Chio-chan and Manana continue to be terrible influences on those around them - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Chio-chan-no-Tsuugakuro/Vol-004-Ch-020--Shinozuka-san--Sugar-Content--and-the-Press-Conference?id=349482

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

JosephWongKS posted:

In the latest Chio-chan, Chio-chan and Manana continue to be terrible influences on those around them - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Chio-chan-no-Tsuugakuro/Vol-004-Ch-020--Shinozuka-san--Sugar-Content--and-the-Press-Conference?id=349482

Momo-senpai vs. Hotaru Shidare, who wins the candy fan battle? Discuss.

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
One more Soremachi chapter came out of nowhere
http://mangafox.me/manga/soredemo_machi_wa_mawatteiru/c016.5/1.html

I wish I could forget this manga so I could read it again

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

I feel that was a pretty fitting coda, nice to end with, looping back to Hotori's love of novels and writing. I was left with a feeling of fresh hopefulness. I think Hotori's gonna be just fine. :unsmith:

But WAH I'm sad that Soremachi had to end!! It was so good!! So good.

Dead Demon's Dubstep. Man, I didn't really think about it till now but the ultra-cartoony faces in the extremely realistic detailed setting -- like when he shows them from the side or close up or with shading -- looks a bit disconcerting!

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Ddddddd Demons is also back on hiatus 'til Fall, although i have no idea if the scans are totally current.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Alien Foodie Chapter 3

This was a real heartwarmer. She's so wracked with guilt, but that's just because she's a really good girl who's hard-working and straightforward. Go on, Kumika, enjoy the hamburger. :unsmith::hf::kimchi:

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

DrSunshine posted:

Alien Foodie Chapter 3

This was a real heartwarmer. She's so wracked with guilt, but that's just because she's a really good girl who's hard-working and straightforward. Go on, Kumika, enjoy the hamburger. :unsmith::hf::kimchi:

Hang on, did she just assume that her parents were massive assholes who would be mad?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

DrSunshine posted:

Alien Foodie Chapter 3

I'm catching up on this and for some reason the time when she tries to google search for 'hamberger' and there's just this little half obscured 'Did you mean: hamburger' at the bottom is the funniest thing for me.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
New sleepy princess.

Poor volcano tsuchinoko, downgraded to regular tsuchinoko.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Huzzah! posted:

New sleepy princess.

Poor volcano tsuchinoko, downgraded to regular tsuchinoko.

She literally skinned a demon while it was still alive and conscious. :stare:

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
No, I think she very "persuasively" asked him to shed his skin. Since he's a snake.

Uncle Khasim
Dec 20, 2009

New It's My Life

Someone's about to get kicked in the nuts.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
I just read the alien food manga.

It's so great, I really hope it gets an anime. I can see it being very pretty.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I just read the alien food manga.

It's so great, I really hope it gets an anime. I can see it being very pretty.

Oh definitely. All those scenes where her head-tentacle-ears flap or start to glow with little will-o-wisps of magic light are just begging to be animated, in my opinion.

Alien Daily Life manga are good. It's too bad that the best originator of them, that guy who did the one with the Alien wife, died. :smith:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
In the new Flying Witch, the dangers of oversleeping.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

HellCopter posted:

No, I think she very "persuasively" asked him to shed his skin. Since he's a snake.

The translation was a little bit weird there. She was saying "Strip your skin!" which made it sound like she wanted to loving skin him alive, rather than bringing to mind how snakes shed their skin. I didn't even realize at first because, well...would you be surprised if she really did want to skin someone for their fireproof skin?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

a kitten posted:

Ddddddd Demons is also back on hiatus 'til Fall, although i have no idea if the scans are totally current.

god drat you inio asano

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

A good witch face

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Dainana Joshikai Houkou 32

I'm glad this series is getting updates again.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

New (and sad) Mill!

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Mill/Vol-006-Ch-041--Mill?id=357902

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

That is really sad. The manga always had that kind of sad wistful feeling to it, but these moments always brightened up at some point. I think everyone's going to be fine. :unsmith:

Dead Dededededde. Seems like this is about to wrap up in a few more chapters? Maybe?? He seems to have gotten his ~resolve~ together.

WHAT IS WITH THE ALIENS?!! WHY ARE THEY HUMANS?!

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

DrSunshine posted:

That is really sad. The manga always had that kind of sad wistful feeling to it, but these moments always brightened up at some point. I think everyone's going to be fine. :unsmith:

Dead Dededededde. Seems like this is about to wrap up in a few more chapters? Maybe?? He seems to have gotten his ~resolve~ together.

WHAT IS WITH THE ALIENS?!! WHY ARE THEY HUMANS?!

Maybe WE were the aliens all along... makes u think

Naah, but really tho, it's super freaky how realistic the faces are compared to how the characters are normally drawn... And it's cool that now there's sort of a plan to save everyone, but with the general tone of this series, it feels a bit off to have a big heroic thing like that happening.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Just a group of gals having a fun night in Kumika no Mikaku.

E: Also I recommend avoiding kissmanga for at least a while because something real bad seems to be going with either their advertisers or base site code because clicking on any link is sending up spam-filled pop-ups and extra tabs.

Nate RFB fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Mar 27, 2017

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Guess who got vol. 1 of Flying Witch in the mail today?

it's me

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Now that is a mighty fine collection there.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Nate RFB posted:

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Nate RFB posted:

E: Also I recommend avoiding kissmanga for at least a while because something real bad seems to be going with either their advertisers or base site code because clicking on any link is sending up spam-filled pop-ups and extra tabs.

Oh my God she's a xenomorph.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

You must be a friend that's good at shredding!
This manga has some A+ facial expressions.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Artificer posted:

Oh my God she's a xenomorph.

You didn't notice before?? Ei-ri-a, even! She's the cutest xenomorph. :3:

I am super-digging Kumika's food journey where she gradually learns all the six tastes. Something about her innocent, yet extremely serious personality is just super adorable.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New Sleepy Princess - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Maou-jou-de-Oyasumi/Ch-028--Totally-Fluffy-Futon-Taxi?id=359257

In which Harpy-chan makes another appearance!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Dansan Joshi - AKA that manga with the moe girls reacting to really dumb and gross jokes

God I love this, this chapter had me laughing the whole way through. Go ahead and keep on reading - there's 3 of them!!!

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
Crossposting from the shoujo/romance thread, I think it's good here too.

Schubalts posted:

This has been around for a couple months, but it's great.

Seifuku no Vampiress Lord

It's about a girl who becomes a vampire. The guy who turned her is a massive dork, and she is gay as hell. They're like antagonistic siblings, and it's pretty cute and funny.

It's by the artist of Prunus Girl.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New Ayane Oujou-sama chapter, Obligatory Bathhouse Edition - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Ayane-Oujou-sama-wa-Sanova-B-ch-ni-Araserareru/Vol-002-Ch-010--In-a-Health-Sp-?id=362671

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
New Sanova Bocchi

Going to a Health Spa, so consider not reading at work.

Edit - you win this round.