Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

MrBling posted:

Who is Kevin Condron?

Wreddit mod and kayfabe highly involved in Wrestlecircus. Which isn't a conflict of interest at all.

His belly is made of cotton allegedly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

oh THAT guy

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Unless there has been 2 Jervi I don't think that's true

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

rovert posted:

Wreddit mod and kayfabe highly involved in Wrestlecircus. Which isn't a conflict of interest at all.

His belly is made of cotton allegedly.

Say this on a podcast so I can watch another UPROXX meltdown

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Unless there has been 2 Jervi I don't think that's true

There's been at least 2. It is true.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Gasp

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
OG Jervis is the only Jervis that matters

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SleepCousinDeath posted:

OG Jervis is the only Jervis that matters

CHIKARA friggin blows.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

RacistGuidingLight posted:

CHIKARA friggin blows.

so say we all

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
There was a real seedy rumor going around about OG Jervis. I figured condron was the new one after Jervis started to show up in low level LA indies/Condron ruined a best friend's taping

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Who is this intriguing and inscrutable man of mystery who earns thirty bucks a night for a self serious family friendly promotion that never attracts children

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This guy makes more than $60 per hour and he's complaining? What an rear end in a top hat!

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Who is this intriguing and inscrutable man of mystery who earns thirty bucks a night for a self serious family friendly promotion that never attracts children

technically he was chikara's top guy for a year or two.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cavauro posted:

in olden times you would sell your heel merch as something to set on fire or cut into pieces or whatever. Stupid Arsehole Chikara

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

There was a real seedy rumor going around about OG Jervis. I figured condron was the new one after Jervis started to show up in low level LA indies/Condron ruined a best friend's taping

Whoa whoa whoa, I need the scoops on all this Jervis drama!

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

TJ Cain was the OG Jervis. Then apparently Vin Gerard did it for a while before switching to a WrestleFactory student. I guess it could be Kondron, but I dunno. Jervis moved to California before Kondron did if I remember correctly.

From what I remember hearing, TJ Cain apparently stole from other wrestlers in the lockerroom. He didn't last very long.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

please do not besmirch the good name of the world's sweetest man

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Under the vegetable posted:

technically he was chikara's top guy for a year or two.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

this dude has more charisma than half the current wwe locker room

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/842178585439940609

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Well at least we know the clothes he WON'T be selling there.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
https://twitter.com/pizzasliceknows/status/842222136563511297

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerwon/status/842222676617773056

scoops fight

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

My boy Dave a savage.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

condron even getting paid 30 is something considering how things were in the hero days/

What happened in the hero days?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Please apologize to Big Dave.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol @ all of that

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

DM Punk posted:

From what I remember hearing, TJ Cain apparently stole from other wrestlers in the lockerroom. He didn't last very long.

That was part of what I've heard along with him pulling a Hero and hitting on people's girlfriends.

TV Zombie posted:

What happened in the hero days?

Students weren't paid for the longest time and you'd often be working twice a night like Lucky/Retail Dragon or Gulak/Cassidy & Soldier/Fire Ant (yeah I know it's an open secret who is who, but I'm not going to bother with people getting pissy). Hero talked about how poorly he got paid from Quack in his last indies shoot with Naylor before his first WWE stint. I don't remember the exact number, but Quack initially refused to give him a raise when he started co-training at the Wrestle Factory and then only gave him like an extra 30 bucks per show when Hero brought it up with him.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I never guaranteed the Young Bucks. I personally disbelieved the rumour but too many people independent of each told me they were NXT bound.

Meltzer even reported WWE wanted the Bucks for Breaking Ground right after my tweet.

Meltzer's ROH section in the Observer is an all timer. Refuses to even cite Delirious and Joe Koff.

That PizzaSlice is a weird hate account wish I hope you guys will report for harassment. I'll return the favour.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

rovert posted:

I never guaranteed the Young Bucks. I personally disbelieved the rumour but too many people independent of each told me they were NXT bound.

Meltzer even reported WWE wanted the Bucks for Breaking Ground right after my tweet.

Meltzer's ROH section in the Observer is an all timer. Refuses to even cite Delirious and Joe Koff.

That PizzaSlice is a weird hate account wish I hope you guys will report for harassment. I'll return the favour.

I'm going to actually report him for a promotion to head scoop master.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

There was also the sleeping on Quack's couch due to bad coffee story

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

MinibarMatchman posted:

lol @ all of that

scooped by a slice of pizza, what a revoltin' development

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

The_Rob posted:

I'm going to actually report him for a promotion to head scoop master.

seconded

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

lmao, the pizza has #BlockedByRovert in its Twitter bio.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

rovert posted:

I had a quick scroll down his feed and yeah not a dang thing doesn't mention you.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Blocked him as kept @ me about @SliceWrestling

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Please don't post the Observer on twitter, rovert. :(

Dave's gotta feed his family!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

21 Hoot Salute posted:

Please don't post the Observer on twitter, rovert. :(

Dave's gotta feed his family!

When Wreddit and Wrestlenewz.net stop.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

rovert posted:

Blocked him as kept @ me about @SliceWrestling

I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing at him putting that in his bio. People who put "blocked by x" in their bio are pathetic enough when it's about actual famous people, it's even sadder when it's some guy who talks about professional wrestling on the internet. No offence.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Yet again big trev is right and the haters come off way worse. maybe they'll learn eventually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Seriously the ROH section: https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/842216151069392896 https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/842217625992237056