Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's winning it all?
This poll is closed.
NORTHWESTERN, BITCH 24 8.92%
WAKE FOREST, BITCH 6 2.23%
Syracuse 11 4.09%
UC Irvine 16 5.95%
DUNK CITY, BITCH 25 9.29%
Not Duke 68 25.28%
There is no winning, only loss. 42 15.61%
My sister's bracket 19 7.06%
Capitalism 41 15.24%
Dan Dakich's haunting chuckle 17 6.32%
Total: 139 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i love this little mini bracket with gonzaga, northwestern, notre dame, and princeton for maximum whiteness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

I say gently caress notre dame during football season so I'm sticking with that sentiment.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Poque posted:

i love this little mini bracket with gonzaga, northwestern, notre dame, and princeton for maximum whiteness

lol

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Don't watch a lot of college ball but does Notre Dame always play in vomit green jerseys?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Poque posted:

It's duke

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

Don't watch a lot of college ball but does Notre Dame always play in vomit green jerseys?

my dude welcome to the slam and don't give a Notre drat

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
some mighty fine basketballing beneath the rim there Princeton

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Poque posted:

some mighty fine basketballing beneath the rim there Princeton

perhaps they should stay behind the arc

also lol at their rebounding. any time a ball goes UP off the rim they are always jumping for it way too early hahaha

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I just realized I basically have no food, this was poor planning.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Ol Standard Retard posted:

perhaps they should stay behind the arc

self quoting because neither team is really um... putting down many shots

Gunshow Poophole fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Mar 16, 2017

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Internet at my work just got reeeeaaaal slow. Not like they're going to block people from watching basketball in Kentucky though.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
PlayStation Vue and its multi-screen is pretty nice to have right now, I must say.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'm digging this UNCW game right now.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
UVA seeming to be on the end of a lot of career games this season. Still not out of touch but Cavaliers looking completely out of it.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

elentar posted:

UVA seeming to be on the end of a lot of career games this season. Still not out of touch but Cavaliers looking completely out of it.

UVA's delay deny and don't score much strategy isn't great unless they can secure those first two Ds.

e: UNCW (yes I know it's the CAA) averages 85.2 points a game. The 10th most in the country.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

I'm digging this UNCW game right now.

:agreed:

This is awesome. GO SEAHAWKS

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Dango Bango posted:

:agreed:

This is awesome. GO SEAHAWKS

My parents retired to Wilmington and my dad just sent a text message for the first time in his life. it says "great game for uncw", he must be jumping off the walls.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

I've got CBS All Access & Sling TV simultaneously streaming at work...we're starting to get a bit sluggish.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

UVA's delay deny and don't score much strategy isn't great unless they can secure those first two Ds.

e: UNCW (yes I know it's the CAA) averages 85.2 points a game. The 10th most in the country.

They're very efficient on offense but their defense is awful, so there's time still.

Oh god just saw that Karl Hess is reffing. Thought I was done with him forever.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm going old-school and listening on TuneIn with the scoreboard up in a tab. I'll go over to the break area for the final minutes of games.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

haha Charles Barkley said the unc wilm / virginia game is “OVER” at 7:55 remaining in the 1st

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Getting murdered on the boards. UNCW dropping off but their lovely shots are careening everywhere.

That's more like it.

elentar fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Mar 16, 2017

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

elentar posted:

Getting murdered on the boards. UNCW dropping off but their lovely shots are careening everywhere.

Your point about efficiency is well taken though.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

kiimo posted:

haha Charles Barkley said the unc wilm / virginia game is “OVER” at 7:55 remaining in the 1st

Dammit Sir Charles!

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Charles Barkley can't help but jinx teams.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

This year's boss button makes you watch a commercial before throwing you back to a game.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Well this has gotta be disheartening as hell for UNCW.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Korranus posted:

This year's boss button makes you watch a commercial before throwing you back to a game.

you also can't switch games in the same window during a commercial, although I dunno if this is a new phenomenon.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

you also can't switch games in the same window during a commercial, although I dunno if this is a new phenomenon.

I think they've been doing this since they've had commercials, since everyone in the world would just switch to another game during commercial breaks in the main one they're watching otherwise.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I don't have cable, is there a good way to watch games on my iPad? The MM app apparently will only let me watch 3 hours before I need a cable login...

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

GobiasIndustries posted:

I don't have cable, is there a good way to watch games on my iPad? The MM app apparently will only let me watch 3 hours before I need a cable login...

Every official streaming source has that restriction, IIRC. If you have Sling, Vue, or some other streaming service, your login with them will work for the cable login.

If you don't have that, the only other option for your tablet is to find some streams via reddit or something.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i went out and got cheez-it grooves at lunch. It was the correct decision.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kibner posted:

If you don't have that, the only other option for your tablet is to find some streams via reddit or something.

Or an antenna for the CBS games I guess.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Poque posted:

i went out and got cheez-it grooves at lunch. It was the correct decision.

I just went to the store and got a poo poo ton of eggs, bacon, chorizo, and cheese. I am now fully prepared.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Kibner posted:

Every official streaming source has that restriction, IIRC. If you have Sling, Vue, or some other streaming service, your login with them will work for the cable login.

lame, reddit it is.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Princeton hanging in.

Adjunct Cheesecake
Mar 19, 2009

mmmmmm
princeton is being a tease, staying in the 5-10 points deficit range where they aren't quite in the game but aren't quite out of it either, make up your minds please

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Grittybeard posted:

Or an antenna for the CBS games I guess.

On a tablet?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Matt Farrell continuing the proud Pat Connaghton tradition of "Look at that guy, of COURSE he plays for Notre Dame"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kibner posted:

On a tablet?

Oh I guess that would throw a wrench in things.

• Locked thread