Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

skit herre posted:

so what do you think of this as a affordable non-stick solution for pc games?

I have this and really like it, but I occasionally have issues with diagonals registering oddly. I could just have lazy sloppy thumbs though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/detail/4721/20170316-tekken7.html

TEKKEN 7 continues to reveal its hidden secrets as BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe unveils today the additional content to be released from the game launch, on June 2nd.

The first batch, to be released this Summer 2017, will provide a brand-new game mode and more than 50 new costumes. The second and third batches of content, to be released respectively this Winter 2017 and next Spring 2018, will both feature one exclusive playable guest character from other videogames’ licenses with, each time, a special stage and special costumes for these guest characters. This 3 post launch pieces of content will be purchasable individually but will also be available through the Season Pass that will grant to each buyers 35 exclusive metallic costumes.

During the coming year, all players from all platforms will also enjoy free characters panels they will be able to use to customize their favourite character’s image displayed during the loading screen. Through a partnership with various worldwide artists, each player will have its own way to defy its friends and rivals! Stay tuned for more info!(edited)
In TEKKEN 7, all fights are personal! Prepare to enter the ring as TEKKEN 7 will be available for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and STEAM® for PC on June 2nd 2017. Pre-order now to get access to Eliza, the famed vampire character from TEKKEN Revolution, and purchase the TEKKEN 7 Collector’s Edition containing the Deluxe Edition including the Season Pass (only available in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Australasian territories) and a spectacular statue featuring a dynamic pose with Kazuya fly kicking Heihachi in mid-air, a special SteelBook™, and the official TEKKEN 7 soundtrack."

looks like we getting 2 extra guest characters

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
they should put goh in tekken

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's gonna be Master chief and Bad box art megaman but this time he'll be a bald space marine with gunhands

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

My heart says Sagat, my brain says Idolm@ster

Madmarker
Jan 7, 2007

Captain Baal posted:

It's gonna be Master chief and Bad box art megaman but this time he'll be a bald space marine with gunhands

Look, I'm fine with this, as long as Megaman isn't cool bald, but awkward sort of bald. You know, like a tonsure but with a few wisps of hair in the middle as well.....Like Charlie Brown as a monk.

Ryoga
Sep 10, 2003
Eternally Lost

Smoking Crow posted:

My heart says Sagat, my brain says Idolm@ster

Harada needs to represent his idol waifu Iori

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

put sol badguy in tekken, hareda

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy
That's a cool rollout plan and I'm interested to see who they put in the game.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
Well, thanks to you I caved and ordered the Fighting Commander right away too. Give's me some days to check out that mini stick anyways. Maybe it's exactly my thing. I guess I can flip the Fighting Commander on eBay with barely any loss. Or..I'll keep both or something :-|

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i traded my fc4 to amazon for more than i bought it for from amazon a few months back when i realized i never used it after getting my stick 2 years ago. i think i got it on sale though

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

That classic DOA character Mai Shirinui is a shoe in.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
What Harada is saying:

Smoking Crow posted:

https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/detail/4721/20170316-tekken7.html

TEKKEN 7 continues to reveal its hidden secrets as BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe unveils today the additional content to be released from the game launch, on June 2nd.

The first batch, to be released this Summer 2017, will provide a brand-new game mode and more than 50 new costumes. The second and third batches of content, to be released respectively this Winter 2017 and next Spring 2018, will both feature one exclusive playable guest character from other videogames’ licenses with, each time, a special stage and special costumes for these guest characters. This 3 post launch pieces of content will be purchasable individually but will also be available through the Season Pass that will grant to each buyers 35 exclusive metallic costumes.

During the coming year, all players from all platforms will also enjoy free characters panels they will be able to use to customize their favourite character’s image displayed during the loading screen. Through a partnership with various worldwide artists, each player will have its own way to defy its friends and rivals! Stay tuned for more info!(edited)
In TEKKEN 7, all fights are personal! Prepare to enter the ring as TEKKEN 7 will be available for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and STEAM® for PC on June 2nd 2017. Pre-order now to get access to Eliza, the famed vampire character from TEKKEN Revolution, and purchase the TEKKEN 7 Collector’s Edition containing the Deluxe Edition including the Season Pass (only available in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Australasian territories) and a spectacular statue featuring a dynamic pose with Kazuya fly kicking Heihachi in mid-air, a special SteelBook™, and the official TEKKEN 7 soundtrack."

looks like we getting 2 extra guest characters

What Harada actually means:

Smoking Crow posted:

Buy Tekken you shitlords

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

Luna Was Here posted:

What Harada actually means:
I would if the game ever actually came out.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't see if this was mentioned anywhere but Aksys officially confirmed (practically) day and date US console release for Rev 2 http://shoryuken.com/2017/03/16/guilty-gear-xrd-rev-2-us-release-date-is-confirmed-by-aksys-games/ still no word on what the upgrade price is gonna be

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

dangerdoom volvo posted:

they should put goh in tekken

Nah, gonna be the return of Gon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToBk3atcvvQ

Fruitsnacks
Oct 28, 2007

In Training posted:

Didn't see if this was mentioned anywhere but Aksys officially confirmed (practically) day and date US console release for Rev 2 http://shoryuken.com/2017/03/16/guilty-gear-xrd-rev-2-us-release-date-is-confirmed-by-aksys-games/ still no word on what the upgrade price is gonna be
Upgrade price is $20.

https://twitter.com/aksysgames/status/842431169668964352

giogadi
Oct 27, 2009

But no deets yet about PC release date :(

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Gonna be upset if I have to stop netplaying for 8 months again

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
play marvel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PScBrr8Si3A

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I'm honestly more grumpy about late Rev 2 on the PC than I was for the Rev to Sign gap. At least with that one I could still training mode or netplay with old characters and not feel out of the loop. Rev 2 really changes up Axl and I'm gonna be waaay out of the loop if I can only practice him at locals.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

i hurt myself

today

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

part of me would be hype as gently caress if there was a Soul Cal guest character and part of me would die a little on the inside

also gonna get Tek7 for PC, can't wait to get owned over and over, gonna miss Dr B tho

e: It's gonna be Scorpion or Fulgore

Babe Magnet fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Mar 17, 2017

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
A few months ago Harada said he wanted to add Geese so gently caress y'all it better be Geese

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I'm thinkin we get Maxi or some poo poo from SC, 2B and surprise hidden entrant Strong Bad

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
https://twitter.com/FightingGameESL/status/842568630063710208

Also possibly no Street Fighter V due to licensing issues.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Thanks, licensing issues.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

A few months ago Harada said he wanted to add Geese so gently caress y'all it better be Geese

this would own

Luna Was Here posted:

I'm thinkin we get Maxi or some poo poo

this too

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

skit herre posted:

so what do you think of this as a affordable non-stick solution for pc games?

I just it. It's good.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Pomp posted:

are there any games with better punchfeel than HNK

The best punchfeel is when your speakers violently explode and shower you with shrapnel when certain moves connect in AC.

Also the feedback from blocking megalomania.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Thanks, licensing issues.

Yes, thank god

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
please put karin in tekken because her moveset is a good fit and also she deserves to be in a game that doesn't suck

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Ohohoho

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Put Kum in Tekken, that seems like a good fit.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

Put Kum in Tekken, that seems like a good fit.

Akuma kum and kuma ftw

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/842680637240762368

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

inthesto posted:

please put karin in tekken because her moveset is a good fit and also she deserves to be in a game that doesn't suck

just play lili

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i saw some chaos code footage today and it looks awesome. might buy it. what other games does it play like?

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

The best description for it I've heard is basically airdasher KOF13. But it plays like a lot of games kind of meshed into its own unique thing.

It's got universal airdashes, rolls, parries, guard break unblockables, the ability to spend an extra meter to cancel a special into a super or basically RC a super back to neutral, etc etc. Being able to pick a run or hop dash and two additional specials/supers out of a list of four are its most unique things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

it has move loadouts? cool