Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

https://gfycat.com/RightTalkativeIrrawaddydolphin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

He should have those metal ball gernades from swat4 just on his shield

Please give us nail/shrapnel bombs.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

He should have those metal ball gernades from swat4 just on his shield

Ah, 'stingers' or whatever they called them? Yeah! :getin:
(Always liked chucking those into enclosed spaces with both civilians and criminals trapped inside)

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDIEzpTiEvs

plz replace thatcher's satchel with a fully throwable loadout :fedora:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Lol in Fuze's bio it talks about his strong moral conviction, king collateral damage

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Lol in Fuze's bio it talks about his strong moral conviction, king collateral damage

Maybe it's a strong moral conviction to the code of the Spetsnaz, in which case killing the hostage makes sense.

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

New Concept Hole posted:

Maybe it's a strong moral conviction to the code of the Spetsnaz, in which case killing the hostage makes sense.

This is true. Remember when they gassed that theater? Spetsnaz don't give a hoot.

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Still nothing as horrifying a sound as being on Hostage Rescue and hearing "KACHUNK KACHUNK KACHUNK"

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Talkc posted:

Still nothing as horrifying a sound as being on Hostage Rescue and hearing "KACHUNK KACHUNK KACHUNK"

I think it's more of a bloop.

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
I admittedly probably have my sound too loud, but youre right.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

What you don't see is, every round you kill the hostage as Fuze, he goes home that night and drinks himself to sleep, crying

Nickname Pending
Jan 2, 2008

I learned how to play beer pong from the Prince of Uganda at a university party.
I'm all for Fuze killing the hostage if it's the enemy team doing it. Free win for me!

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

taking fuze on hostage and just bombing the room next to the hostage has great results

also using the drone to either spot ppl or get them to chase you into a room and then setting it off

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.
Hard, why can people get under that bar on Coastline? Why?

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

AnElegantPeacock posted:

lol someone aced my entire team doing this when it was the objective and it was amazing

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Thief posted:

lol someone aced my entire team doing this when it was the objective and it was amazing

We almost got aced. Luckily I got killed by a Kapkan trip mine before the Echo hiding there could kill me. I'm a hero!

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Elite Doc when

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Flipswitch posted:

Elite Doc when

After elite Smoke but before elite Fuze.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

AnElegantPeacock posted:

After elite Smoke but before elite Fuze.
You've done hosed up now. *chunk chunk chunk*

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

lohli posted:

Please give us nail/shrapnel bombs.

Just let him slap a claymore onto his shield.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpxWwvhfnRs
I've never done this well with Glaz since the update but I'm a bad sniper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMs71kY15jI

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

cinci zoo sniper posted:

You've done hosed up now. *chunk chunk chunk*

BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP

THE NOISE IS A GODDAMN BLOOP

Thief posted:

taking fuze on hostage and just bombing the room next to the hostage has great results

also using the drone to either spot ppl or get them to chase you into a room and then setting it off

I could place the charge on the other side of the map and that drat hockey puck will find a way to land directly between the legs of the hostage.

Gr4vyB04t fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Mar 17, 2017

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

AnElegantPeacock posted:

BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

AnElegantPeacock posted:

BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP

If you're listening for the bloop, you're already dead. Gotta listen for that CHUNK when it gets placed :iit:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Cup Runneth Over posted:

What you don't see is, every round you kill the hostage as Fuze, he goes home that night and drinks himself to sleep, crying

That is how the player feels half the time, when its an honest mistake

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
One time I fuze'd the hostage but he didn't die. the enemy the enemy team revived him and we won the match.

I recommend cluster charging at any cost

IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

AnElegantPeacock posted:

Why not? Just melee out all the bottles and you can do the same thing.

Turd Herder
May 21, 2008

BALLCOCK BALLCOCK BALLCOCK BALLCOCK
I think Glaz should see friendly and enemy targets the same in his scope. It would balance it a little bit.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Turd Herder posted:

I think Glaz should see friendly and enemy targets the same in his scope. It would balance it a little bit.

New operator hands out IFF transponders.

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

IronDoge posted:

Why not? Just melee out all the bottles and you can do the same thing.

I fight with honor sir :hist101:

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Turd Herder posted:

New Glaz scope has a timer before the batteries get exhausted.

Gotta use Duracell, Russia.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I like the seeing everyone on thermal, the battery idea kinda sucks.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

New Glaz scope sees everything and can look through walls, but players don't show up

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

Cup Runneth Over posted:

New Glaz scope sees everything and can look through walls, but players don't show up

Ghost - Defender that is an actual ghost. He's not visible through any scopes or sights, but leaves a trail of ectoplasm everywhere. His ability forces everyone nearby to uncontrollably run away in terror.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Who you gonna call?

e:

Cup Runneth Over fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Mar 17, 2017

Vatek
Nov 4, 2009

QUACKING PERMABANNED! READ HERE

~SMcD

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Also makes the hostage look like a crouched Rook.

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

Is the hostage outlined in Glaz' scope at all? If it isn't, that would be a horrible design decision and Hard fix your game!

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?

Rectus posted:

Is the hostage outlined in Glaz' scope at all? If it isn't, that would be a horrible design decision and Hard fix your game!

Only enemies show up in the scope. Allies and the hostage look like they did prepatch (that is, there isn't any heat effect).

Vatek
Nov 4, 2009

QUACKING PERMABANNED! READ HERE

~SMcD
It would be amazing if the hostage had a heatmap and would fit with the overall Russian theme of hostage murder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
one time, on chalet, I fuzed the hostage room (tellers offices). i killed 3 enemies and didn't scratch the hostage, and now I fuze the hostage at every opportunity trying to chase that sexual thrill.

• Locked thread