Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I went to the dog park the other day

Jelly has a four-foot vertical. Jumped right up to the top of a stack of bales.

Joy and Jelly were both muddy as hell and neither wanted to take a bath.

But they were both happy and tired afterwards and they curled up while I watched Game of Thrones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Be they sad or be they well,
I'll make their lives a hell
Your dalmatian puppy looks weird. You should call 911 and have the fire department come look him over, maybe he isn't eating enough americium.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Is this one of those Dalmatian-doodles I've heard so much about?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
edit: hmm I do not know how to shrink gifs

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I'm sure I've seen that critter somewhere before... Didn't he put out that skyrise fire by airdropping a thousand pounds of kitty litter on it? His methods are unorthodox, but he's sure as poo poo a better firefighter than his ill-tempered chihuahua partner.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

https://www.facebook.com/inkedmag/videos/10155029548949471/

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Is you doggo sick? Maybe petting it will make it better?

Also I love getting doggos memes from one of my E6s

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Needs more cattes

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

DoktorLoken posted:

Needs more cattes

nice

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Late to the thread, but man...I'm sorry. Will make a good donation to a local rescue in his name.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Cleaning out some documents on my laptop, I found some old photos of Trooper. I don't know how, but he'd still be chipper even while wearing the cone of shame. What a good boy. :unsmith:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Some dogges are too powerful to be shamed by a mere cone.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Mak0rz posted:

Some dogges are too powerful to be shamed by a mere cone.

A supremely powerful dogge because he gives no fucks

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
When Monty got his manhood taken he just ran into poo poo over and over until the cone came off. Did it while I wasn't home and I had to go get his incision resealed. After that I got one of the ones you loop his collar through.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

http://www.clickhole.com/video/loyal-dog-refuses-leave-grave-has-peanut-butter-it-5487

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Biscuit Update:

My mother is thinking about rehoming him because he's causing some pretty big anxiety problems for my little brother (little bro has Downs Syndrome and has some real issues with loud sounds, and Biscuit's a talker).

Since he was originally my sister's dog, my mom talked to her about it. Nothing's certain but my mom's putting out feelers, so to speak.

Tl;dr: if my mom rehomes Biscuit, it'll be to me. My sister wants the dog to stay in the family, and I agree.

Plus, I love the photogenic little poo poo.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Professor Bling posted:

Biscuit Update:

My mother is thinking about rehoming him because he's causing some pretty big anxiety problems for my little brother (little bro has Downs Syndrome and has some real issues with loud sounds, and Biscuit's a talker).

Since he was originally my sister's dog, my mom talked to her about it. Nothing's certain but my mom's putting out feelers, so to speak.

Tl;dr: if my mom rehomes Biscuit, it'll be to me. My sister wants the dog to stay in the family, and I agree.

Plus, I love the photogenic little poo poo.

my moms new dog is super close to her

close enough for her to trip over him fall and break her arm

shes in a sling and out of work for 6 weeks now

she still loves him

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

#iwokeuplikethis

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

#iwokeuplikethis

Someone found a bucket full of Montys

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

This is Captain Jack.
Not mine but still a good boy:

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
I thought I was joking when I said "Dalmatian-doodle", but they're real:

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

4 montys for the price of 0. deal of the decade imo

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

omfg omfg omfg :3:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

What breed(s) is(are) Monty? Or is just GBD?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
He mostly resembles a black mouth cur so when people ask, that's what I tell them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mouth_Cur

These two pics are from that wikipedia page:

With that second pic, I at first thought someone found a pic of Monty and put it on wikipedia, but I promise you, that's not him.

This IS him

On that note, the blood test they do at the vet to tell you their breed? Total bullshit. They said he was primarily chow with some american staff. Black mouth cur never came up. So don't do those, its just a money grab.

boop the snoot fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Mar 18, 2017

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
pretty sure monty is a good dogge

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

I thought that "bucket full" was a figure of speech, but nope, that really is a bucket full of handsome li'l puppers! :kimchi:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Monty doing some Doga.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I see a lot of what I'd call curs at the park but everyone calls them something else so whatevs. All that matters is that they're good dogs.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

All that matters is that they're good dogs.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Get out of bed and feed me you lazy piece of poo poo it's 8:30 already

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://www.instagram.com/tomhardyholdindogs/

I don't know how to embed instagram images :(

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

My feeling is that there's just this whole branch of the dog family tree consisting of various types of cur/tree walkers/coonhounds/etc. that developed as hunting animals in the American south and Appalachian region. The breed lines all seem pretty arbitrary because of all the cross breeding over the last several hundred years, and also because the concept of 'breeds' is itself fairly arbitrary. Only super nerdy dog show people seem to care about the minute distinctions between obscure sub-breeds and lineage. "American Hound Mix" is a pretty good catch-all IMHO.

In short:

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

All that matters is that they're good dogs.

Also hounds are super awesome in every way except off-leash ability. "No! No it's not time to go on an adventure come back! Aaaargh! *wanders around the woods for an hour looking for dog*"

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

mrmcd posted:

My feeling is that there's just this whole branch of the dog family tree consisting of various types of cur/tree walkers/coonhounds/etc. that developed as hunting animals in the American south and Appalachian region. The breed lines all seem pretty arbitrary because of all the cross breeding over the last several hundred years, and also because the concept of 'breeds' is itself fairly arbitrary. Only super nerdy dog show people seem to care about the minute distinctions between obscure sub-breeds and lineage. "American Hound Mix" is a pretty good catch-all IMHO.

In short:

Also hounds are super awesome in every way except off-leash ability. "No! No it's not time to go on an adventure come back! Aaaargh! *wanders around the woods for an hour looking for dog*"

American Brown Dog is another name I've heard.

And yes, hound mixes must track every scent ever smelled. Which is usually a dead animal of some kind. Which they must roll in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Pesticide20 posted:

https://www.instagram.com/tomhardyholdindogs/

I don't know how to embed instagram images :(