Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Had to have the vet out to work on Russell and his troublesome genitals again today. Heads up for discussions of male animal anatomy, veterinary care, and some serious ickiness.

Some of you might remember my post about Russell and his sheath problems a few months ago. His sheath swelled up and there was a large, bloody sore on the end of it so I called the vet out. Vet cleaned him out (which I’d just done a couple months before) and in addition to some serious nastiness inside his sheath he also found lots of small growths of tissue on his penis. Had one biopsied and we found out that Russell has equine papillomavirus. Those growths can become cancerous but unfortunately there’s not really anything we can do about it. In the meantime, those extra growths of tissue sometimes cause irritation which is what happened about a week ago.

His sheath swelled up and was bloody again so I did what the vet had me do last time (give him penicillin shots for a week) which cleared him up then. This time he was fine for a couple days after the round of antibiotics but then his sheath started to smell awful (I could smell him from several yards away) and it was crusty, goopy, and had some bloody discharge coming out of it so I had the vet come back out today.

In addition to those growths we had biopsied before (which have gotten a little larger in the last few months), the head and tip of his penis and the inside of the wall of tissue surrounding his penis are all very rough and wrinkled. Look almost like coral or a brain. Those areas are all supposed to be mostly smooth. Because they are so full of crevasses, dirt, dead skin cells, and in Russell’s case since he is a lazy and gross gelding and doesn’t fully extend his penis before he pees–urine tend to accumulate there and can cause irritation and infection. Russell’s always had personal hygiene issues but these new growths just cause more trouble in that department so the vet cleaned him out really good again today (lots of blood, puss, and smegma; so gross), gave him a huge dose of penicillin and an anti-inflammatory shot, and said I’ll probably just have to clean him out every month or two from now on.

We’ll keep our fingers crossed that that’ll keep him going for a long time! If any of the warts do become cancerous there’s not really much that can be done though. My vet said he did perform a horse penis amputation once before but there’s no way I’d want to put Russell through that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Wrong thread ?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pick posted:

Had to have the vet out to work on Russell and his troublesome genitals again today. Heads up for discussions of male animal anatomy, veterinary care, and some serious ickiness.

Some of you might remember my post about Russell and his sheath problems a few months ago. His sheath swelled up and there was a large, bloody sore on the end of it so I called the vet out. Vet cleaned him out (which I’d just done a couple months before) and in addition to some serious nastiness inside his sheath he also found lots of small growths of tissue on his penis. Had one biopsied and we found out that Russell has equine papillomavirus. Those growths can become cancerous but unfortunately there’s not really anything we can do about it. In the meantime, those extra growths of tissue sometimes cause irritation which is what happened about a week ago.

His sheath swelled up and was bloody again so I did what the vet had me do last time (give him penicillin shots for a week) which cleared him up then. This time he was fine for a couple days after the round of antibiotics but then his sheath started to smell awful (I could smell him from several yards away) and it was crusty, goopy, and had some bloody discharge coming out of it so I had the vet come back out today.

In addition to those growths we had biopsied before (which have gotten a little larger in the last few months), the head and tip of his penis and the inside of the wall of tissue surrounding his penis are all very rough and wrinkled. Look almost like coral or a brain. Those areas are all supposed to be mostly smooth. Because they are so full of crevasses, dirt, dead skin cells, and in Russell’s case since he is a lazy and gross gelding and doesn’t fully extend his penis before he pees–urine tend to accumulate there and can cause irritation and infection. Russell’s always had personal hygiene issues but these new growths just cause more trouble in that department so the vet cleaned him out really good again today (lots of blood, puss, and smegma; so gross), gave him a huge dose of penicillin and an anti-inflammatory shot, and said I’ll probably just have to clean him out every month or two from now on.

We’ll keep our fingers crossed that that’ll keep him going for a long time! If any of the warts do become cancerous there’s not really much that can be done though. My vet said he did perform a horse penis amputation once before but there’s no way I’d want to put Russell through that.

That's not a funny picture, that's not a funny picture at all! :ohdear:

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Istari posted:

Wrong thread ?

Not sure which forum the horse penis amputation thread is in. Sure would be a funny picture though!

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Poor Freckles, thought of ants got dick cancer and died

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

PYF Funny Pictures 2.0: Now with text walls about horse genitals

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

whiteyfats posted:

Hey, Achewood, suckin' poo poo as usual.

I'll take horse dicks over the wrongness of this opinion.

But here's a funny picture for the topic:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Railing Kill posted:

I'll take horse dicks over the wrongness of this opinion.

But here's a funny picture for the topic:

It took me more than one look to determine that this is not Mike Nelson and that whatever is happening here isn't part of an MST3K interstitial skit.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Pick posted:

that's awful but why did you post it in the hilarious photo thread

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
Here, I've fixed the problem:

Lady Disdain has a new favorite as of 07:30 on Mar 19, 2017

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Pyf Funny Pictures: come for the pics stay for the rotting horse cock.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I have been working out.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

They probably would sleep more if they didn't have what appear to be pachinko machines in their cribs.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

MausoleumExtremist posted:

They probably would sleep more if they didn't have what appear to be pachinko machines in their cribs.

Disco balls

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Pick posted:

I don't think this is the furry fiction thread.

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Explain

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

People died at that address, and they're trying to find people to replace them.

Woodburger
Dec 5, 2004

...Like a thousand other commanders on a thousand other battlefields, I wait for the dawn.
This page made me check that I wasn't having a stroke.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Woodburger posted:

This page made me check that I wasn't having a stroke.

Do you smell burnt toast?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Assign values to each one, and roll a couple percentage die.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
She is.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
We had to do those exercises all the time. My vote is for the black lady surgeon. She's going to tell me hilarious things about pyramids and grain someday.

Val Helmethead
Apr 24, 2009

Pittsburgh is stored in the balls.

It sure is good that we don't have to make that decision then. We are obligated to give it to whoever is highest on the list of transplant eligible patients. :thejoke:

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

drat pick wild as hell

everydayfalls
Aug 23, 2016

Why would they list the ethnicity of the choices if they are all acceptable transplant candidates? Unless the premise of the question is incorrect, because there is a pregnant girl on the list and pregnancy is contra-indicated for organ transplant.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

That couch sure has seen a few gags.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
that's not what I meant when I said "couch gag"

e:fb

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

At first I was like, " where do you get translucent red nuts and bolts?"

But then I was like, "oh....... oh my...."

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Tiny Lowtax posted:

At first I was like, " where do you get translucent red nuts and bolts?"

But then I was like, "oh....... oh my...."

Yes, you definitely do not want to pick up any such coloured nuts and bolts.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Facebook Aunt posted:

Do you smell burnt toast?

No, but I think I smell horse dick

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Pick posted:

Scrolled back up expecting to see Lottery of Babylon.

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

I..I want to touch that bolt :ohdear:

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

...The Aristocrats!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Priests have no race, apparently. And although widowers and converts with children can be priests, we have to presume that this one doesn't have any. Very misleading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
https://twitter.com/The_Doddler/status/840726294006452224