Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

quote:

For every $50 per month, we will attempt to hire a willing artist to create 5 pages of Tails Gets Trolled a month. Every artist will be paid $10 a page.

ha ha ha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

quote:

Alright, so a lot of you might be wondering about the air date on new TGT. Unfortunately, we never resolved our past issue with our data being stuck on our dead laptop. We will have that taken care of within the next few days. Once we retrieve that data, Lazerbot will see what we have to work with and go from there.
During this process, we've done a lot of work with the website and we will publish the changes soon.
He also has been working on some goof off pages in attempt to stall for a little bit of time for those who are waiting, in order to get back into the click of things.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I'll take it.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Very nice

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

That's the fuckin' good stuff right there.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

master roshi better become a steady feature

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
It was not a quintessence us meeting today.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Lurdiak posted:

I don't think anyone would have ever given a poo poo about Lazy B's work if it didn't feature Sonic and other copyrighted characters. That's basically what made it so loving weird, to have this insane kind of dialogue and violence coming out of the speech bubbles of video game mascots and kids' cartoons. No original work can capture the weirdness of Doug loving Skeeter in the rear end while Chester Cheetah threatens his hookers. I mean yeah, there is something uniquely weird about how lazerbot writes, but if it's not Shadow killing Bugs Bunny, would any of us have ever cared?

i like miccah rat

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Snooze Cruise posted:

i like miccah rat

EAT CHEEESE EAT CHEESE :rock:

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro
Master Roshi's Pac-Man eyes peeking out from behind his glasses is a nice touch.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Pug Rodeo posted:

EAT CHEEESE EAT CHEESE :rock:

Micah Rat was more adult swim than adult swim

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Well there was that one rat show

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

I've got a raging clue

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!

Nice.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

So we have what is basically a parody of TGT, commissioned by the original author.

I love it

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Junk posted:

Micah Rat was more adult swim than adult swim

Henry Darger's Wonder Showzen

Puke Fukem
Mar 8, 2017

Embergram posted:

(Tails Gets Trolled News)

So, this whole time the main thing we were doing was waiting for a package to help retrieve lost pages of TGT on our dead computers. We ordered this last month and the package never got here unfortunately. So yes, time and money wasted but it will be fine.

We've decided to just redraw the pages and re-upload the old ones when we retrieve them. This whole process has been one big pain in the rear end and despite how inconvenient redrawing several pages is for Lazerbot, we have to move on somehow. So expect new updates very soon and sorry for the wait.

''Embergram''

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Just pull the goddamn harddrive and plug it to another machine

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

tiistai posted:

Just pull the goddamn harddrive and plug it to another machine

Yeah, I'm almost completely useless at hardware and even I have done this after a laptop dies.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

if you opened it up I doubt he'd even be able to identify what's the hard-drive.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lazerbot's computers love working on TGT so much they die of happiness.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.
do you guys just pretend not to know that both of them are liars and idiots ?

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

skipThings posted:

do you guys just pretend not to know that both of them are liars and idiots ?

Lookit this troll breaking keyfabe

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
please do not call the greatest artistic genius of our time an idiot

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Mar 22, 2017

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
WTF is this? An actual new panel? I don't even remember where TGT left off.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

david_a posted:

WTF is this? An actual new panel? I don't even remember where TGT left off.

Lazerbot recently linked to it on Facebook when I saw it. It's on his new DeviantArt account Upside Down.

I remember the last time a new TGT panel was posted, it was Coyote fighting that 3-eyed guy who just summoned a demon. Then some trolls interrupted them.
edit:
This was it.

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Mar 22, 2017

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Hmm, it could actually work as the next one. Nothing would contradict it as far as I can tell.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

guess he's into vore now

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Crocoswine posted:

guess he's into vore now

He's just following in the path of Akira Toriyama, who dabbled in vore when creating Cell and discovered he loved it so much he made the next villain do nothing else. This is his Cell.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Its going to be fun when the series does finally start up again but none of us will remember anything that happened in this series besides porky pig and the canon scene.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Snooze Cruise posted:

Its going to be fun when the series does finally start up again but none of us will remember anything that happened in this series besides porky pig and the canon canan scene.
You even forgot the best part, fixed that for you!

I do wish he got on a writing roll and just blazed through the story, cutting down fight scenes to their bare minimum and setting up the final arc. Introducing more licensed characters instead of his own OC inserts would be much preferred as well.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.
His OC's were even fine, as long as they were trolls, just not his garbage naruto satanist

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I mean no ears is technically a OC.

Its been so long I can't remember no ears name.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Rob

I'm going to wait until there's a decent amount of new stuff then marathon the whole thing again I think

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
Rob's reveal as a dragonborn and ascension from sidelined one dimensional joke character to one of the more powerful fighters in the comic is one of my favorite moments of TGT

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

skipThings posted:

His OC's were even fine, as long as they were trolls, just not his garbage naruto satanist

I was partial to Underbite Troll and his non-descript troll friend.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Junk posted:

Rob's reveal as a dragonborn and ascension from sidelined one dimensional joke character to one of the more powerful fighters in the comic is one of my favorite moments of TGT

Yes, "oh poo poo he's dragonborn" is one of my favorite scenes ever.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

New page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

New TGT are you loving serious? Haha

I last posted in this thread THREE YEARS AND SIX DAYS AGO