Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

RE7 seemed like a fairly "Grounded" (by RE standards) reboot... I'd be pretty surprised if we got shot into space.

Wouldn't complain though.

I'd like for RE to follow the James Bond model of gradually escalating ridiculousness that gets crashed back down to something approaching realism every four or five installments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005

Zaphod42 posted:

I'm so so happy that RE7 is a return to creeping around a spooky haunted house. No clue where they go from here though. Lovecraftian fishing village?

I'd quite like to see 7 expanded a bit, something like Silent Hill 2s early game where you have a chunk of a small town open up after the start with multiple larger locations within to explore. Then you could have more variety in locations with like a classic hospital, small town police station, art gallery and smaller shops and homes with some plot stuff linking them all together. You'd have to be able to move a lot faster than Ethan does to make it remotely bearable though.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I'm finally playing RE7 since it went on sale on the PS4 this weekend. It's REALLY awesome.

It's a great return to the style of the classics while at the same time keeping a lot of the grotesquerie and insanity of the later games. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre aesthetic is a great touch, and the combat and exploration is really good as well. The A.I. can be janky, I had Jack get caught in walls at times and he'd also teleport like a cheating motherfucker.

I think I'm pretty far in the game Just got the red and blue keycards.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Like he got actually stuck in a wall and couldn't move??

He also has a few scripted appearances that can make him "teleport". His Kool Aid Man trick in the hallway scares the poo poo out of me every time.

Fuckin' Jack Baker. He's a real monster the last time you fight him.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Like he got actually stuck in a wall and couldn't move??

He also has a few scripted appearances that can make him "teleport". His Kool Aid Man trick in the hallway scares the poo poo out of me every time.

Fuckin' Jack Baker. He's a real monster the last time you fight him.

He was basically just walking endlessly into an open door until I moved far enough away for him to rubber band teleport. He tends to be drawn to open doors that you shut should you turn your back on them, which I ultimately used to trick him away from the room I wanted to access.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

8-Bit Scholar posted:

He was basically just walking endlessly into an open door until I moved far enough away for him to rubber band teleport. He tends to be drawn to open doors that you shut should you turn your back on them, which I ultimately used to trick him away from the room I wanted to access.

Did you trigger the scene where your foot ends up detached from your body? I didn't get it until my third play through and it really startled me. They did such a good job of making Jack feel like this unstoppable force of nature.

Makes it extra satisfying when you're finally armed and get to needle away at his health.

And tell me you watched the Happy Birthday vhs tape??

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
This game is too scary for me and I am a big baby. (Playing in VR)

I guess I could switch to 2D for awhile but that feels like cheating now...

thebardyspoon posted:

I'd quite like to see 7 expanded a bit, something like Silent Hill 2s early game where you have a chunk of a small town open up after the start with multiple larger locations within to explore. Then you could have more variety in locations with like a classic hospital, small town police station, art gallery and smaller shops and homes with some plot stuff linking them all together. You'd have to be able to move a lot faster than Ethan does to make it remotely bearable though.

FPS SH2 sounds pretty good to me yeah.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i prefer smaller, more detailed locations over the opposite. it is certainly possible for a game to have large locations with lots of details, but that doesn't sound likely for capcom these days.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i prefer smaller, more detailed locations over the opposite. it is certainly possible for a game to have large locations with lots of details, but that doesn't sound likely for capcom these days.

I agree. What I want from a sequel to this game is to build upon the dynamic features of the stalking sections. Not just enemies destroying walls to get at you, but players destroying walls and obstacles to get away. I'd also like to see more environmental mechanics added in--it'd be cool to use stray wiring to electrocute pools of water to stun a foe, or to create a makeshift trap out of a gas stove.

The game's boss fights suffer a bit because they end up generally being straight up combat scenarios, but I think that it would play more to the game's strengths and to the goal of raising tension if there were more elaborate methods of dealing with foes. Integrating defeating the enemies into the general puzzle solving roadblocks would be a natural step forward based on this current gameplay model.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I agree. What I want from a sequel to this game is to build upon the dynamic features of the stalking sections. Not just enemies destroying walls to get at you, but players destroying walls and obstacles to get away. I'd also like to see more environmental mechanics added in--it'd be cool to use stray wiring to electrocute pools of water to stun a foe, or to create a makeshift trap out of a gas stove.

The game's boss fights suffer a bit because they end up generally being straight up combat scenarios, but I think that it would play more to the game's strengths and to the goal of raising tension if there were more elaborate methods of dealing with foes. Integrating defeating the enemies into the general puzzle solving roadblocks would be a natural step forward based on this current gameplay model.
Resident Hitman.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Finally beat it. That was a pretty solid finale, I got a good chuckle there with the main character's monologue.

WTF was up with...well, okay, major spoilers:

I pick between Mia and Zoe, I save Zoe because I felt she had risked the most in trying to help me and I had given her my word. Mia gets pissed, Zoe and I go off, and then Zoe just...dies? Then I thought I was playing AS Zoe again who had been restored but no, I'm Mia, but how did Mia end up however far down river and in the swamp ship ruins? Why even give me that choice if it doesn't matter? It seems cruel to Zoe but also sort of pointless, since they'd established her character and kind of given us reasons to like both Mia *and* Zoe. It's such a damned waste. They let Helena live despite her being responsible for the death of the President of the United States via zombification but they kill Zoe for the crime of...there being three characters when they only needed two for the finale?

Otherwise, what a well-crafted little game. It feels very RE, but it also feels pretty new and different for what the series has done. It's not strictly revolutionary or anything, but I think since the PT trailer we've wanted a big budget survival horror game in this style and Capcom was able to deliver a solid experience, even though a shotgun dissolves tension just as well as it dissolves monster skulls.

Are the DLCs worth checking out?

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Finally beat it. That was a pretty solid finale, I got a good chuckle there with the main character's monologue.

WTF was up with...well, okay, major spoilers:

I pick between Mia and Zoe, I save Zoe because I felt she had risked the most in trying to help me and I had given her my word. Mia gets pissed, Zoe and I go off, and then Zoe just...dies? Then I thought I was playing AS Zoe again who had been restored but no, I'm Mia, but how did Mia end up however far down river and in the swamp ship ruins? Why even give me that choice if it doesn't matter? It seems cruel to Zoe but also sort of pointless, since they'd established her character and kind of given us reasons to like both Mia *and* Zoe. It's such a damned waste. They let Helena live despite her being responsible for the death of the President of the United States via zombification but they kill Zoe for the crime of...there being three characters when they only needed two for the finale?

Otherwise, what a well-crafted little game. It feels very RE, but it also feels pretty new and different for what the series has done. It's not strictly revolutionary or anything, but I think since the PT trailer we've wanted a big budget survival horror game in this style and Capcom was able to deliver a solid experience, even though a shotgun dissolves tension just as well as it dissolves monster skulls.

Are the DLCs worth checking out?

The DLCs are fantastic. Might be fair to say they're a little overpriced, but as long as you're not a teen on allowance I think you should pick them both up.

The Zoe thing is hilariously bad. I strongly suspect a last minute "Ya gotta have an Ethical Choice that rewards multiple playthroughs!" executive order.

If you had chosen Mia, it would make sense why she wakes up in the mud around the boat crash. I chose Mia first and assumed that I would play as Zoe in the boat segment, but no they just went "ehhhh gently caress it, whatever" and had Mia wake up in the mud.

Tinfoil Hat Thought - Marguerite and Mia get calcified and explode into tiny little crumbs. Jack and Zoe calcify but don't crumble to bits.

The "psychic dream segment" features exclusively Jack and Zoe, the only two people to get calcified but not crumble. Maybe that's relevant? Maybe Zoe's instant "death" isn't totally pointless?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I wonder if the Chris DLC will deal with Lucas or if they're saving him for a sequel.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

SeANMcBAY posted:

I wonder if the Chris DLC will deal with Lucas or if they're saving him for a sequel.

Nah, it's going to be about his quest to find the perfect steak dinner.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Vakal posted:

Nah, it's going to be about his quest to find 1000 perfect steak dinners laced with steroids.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

SeANMcBAY posted:

Confirmed 100% to be the DLC.

And funny enough, according to a data mine, there are no herbs or first aid potions in it. Only. Steroids. No joke.

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

Maybe the Chris in RE 7 is the real Chris and the Chris you've been playing as in Revelations, 5 and 6 is a fake Chris. I mean, how do we know that roid rage Chris isn't an experimental Tyrant brainwashed to think he's Chris while the real Chris decided to work for Umbrella and create a Tyrant clone to fight Wesker after the events of Code Veronica? It would also explain why he hasn't been infected with anything while the other main protagonists in the series have (Jill with the T-Virus plus whatever else Wesker did, Claire with T-Phobos, Leon with Las Plagas) because he's immune. Cause he's a Tyrant.

Sad thing is, there are some out there who'd buy this theory 100%.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I finished my replay of Code Veronica. Haven't played it since it released on the PS2. My memories of this game are far better than the actual game. It's clear the focus was on telling more of a story with CV than in previous RE entries, and some of it is alright. I like how you get the story about the Ashford family and learn about the twins' hosed up origin, and then about how Alexia turned her dad into a dracula. I also loving love the ridiculous monologuing of Alfred and Alexia. The sneering villainous laughter in this game is my favorite thing in the entire game. There's a bit when you're playing as Chris where Wesker is smugly laughing at Chris, but he is interrupted by Alexia smugly laughing at him. It's great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnn0PGINNSQ&t=585s

Stuff that I don't love in CV: The game feels padded, it doesn't flow as well as the previous games. The entire second half with Chris feels like going down a list of chores to unlock the ending. Chris finds out almost immediately that Claire isn't in the Military Training Facility, but you still end up trekking around there for an hour or two doing chores. The ending of the game feels like it shows up abruptly. You reunite with Claire and then you immediately get the bit with Steve and then it's final boss time. It kind of feels like the ending was waiting for Chris from the moment he arrived, but he had to do his chores before being allowed to participate in it.

Fish monsters I don't love in CV:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcuVAN0RDT4

This thing isn't threatening at all, and it's really hard to shoot unless it's right in front of you. This fish thing sucks. The guy in this vid kind of stun locks him with the shotgun, which worked way better than my attempts at bow gunning the thing.

**To relate this to RE7. I also felt that the ending battle with Eveline shows up pretty abruptly. You spend a decent chunk of time with Jack, Marguerite, and Lucas, causing a sense of dread at having to encounter and avoid them again and again (not so much with Lucas). You spend the bit on the boat with Eveline ... but it's not at all the same tension as with the others. The moment when you finish (or think you finish) off Jack in the chainsaw duel is a huge relief and the bit with Eveline isn't as cathartic because she doesn't stalk and torment you like Jack and Marguerite do.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Wow. I remember CV looking about as good as REmake but boy was I wrong.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Code Veronica is really the point where Resident Evil started to go way off the rails. Despite being the last of that "style" of RE before RE4 would change things up, it feels so very different from all the earlier games in the franchise.

The scariest part of it is right at the start, with Claire escaping the prison. I'd actually agree with the general consensus that a lot of the game feels like busywork, though I do like that they do a "remix" of the first area for Chris to take into account environmental changes in Claire's game. The game's pacing is also insane, it basically has three final boss fights, and its' actual final boss is probably one of the coolest in the franchise, even if her character is confusing.

Chris getting his rear end beat by Matrix Wesker is easily worth the price of admission to get that far in the game.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Welcome to Space Louisiana

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Would it be better to play the RE 7 DLC after you finish the game or can you play it anytime?

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

fit em all up in there posted:

Would it be better to play the RE 7 DLC after you finish the game or can you play it anytime?

I think every single bit of it would benefit from being after you finish the game.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The DLC is really good. I went in just expecting everything to be like Ethan Must Die mode but was pleasantly surprised with the rest.

clockworx
Oct 15, 2005
The Internet Whore made me buy this account
I loved Jack's birthday and bedroom, just started in on nightmare. Kind of meh on 21 but had more than enough fun on the others to make up for it.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

clockworx posted:

I loved Jack's birthday and bedroom, just started in on nightmare. Kind of meh on 21 but had more than enough fun on the others to make up for it.

I found Survival and Survival+ to both be far, far more fun than the "Story" 21. I was also home with the flu and on tons of drugs so it may not be the most stellar recommendation.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Let me preface this question by saying that I know that Capcom is mostly making it up as they go along...

I think I have the following events in order. Correct me if I'm wrong.

RE2: Claire goes to Raccoon City in search of her brother Chris. Some bad stuff happens. She leaves with Leon and Sherry. The game ends with her telling Leon that they still have to find Chris.
RECV: Claire raids an Umbrella Facility in search of her brother Chris. She gets captured and sent to an island prison. She escapes confinement and emails Leon for help. Here's where I get lost. Leon contacts Chris and Chris comes to rescue Claire. The whole reason Claire was captured was because she was looking for Chris.

Could Claire and Chris have avoided all of the events of Code Veronica if Claire had asked Leon if he knew where Chris was before setting out? Also, how does Leon know Chris? Wouldn't he have met Chris by having Claire introduce them? Is Claire's search for Chris in CV a new search after finding him once or a continuation of the search from RE2? (The answer to all of my questions is Ada, isn't it?)

The Dark Id
Aug 13, 2005

Why
you
know
I
LOVE
THIS SHIT !!!!
[citation needed]

Jolo posted:

Let me preface this question by saying that I know that Capcom is mostly making it up as they go along...

I think I have the following events in order. Correct me if I'm wrong.

RE2: Claire goes to Raccoon City in search of her brother Chris. Some bad stuff happens. She leaves with Leon and Sherry. The game ends with her telling Leon that they still have to find Chris.
RECV: Claire raids an Umbrella Facility in search of her brother Chris. She gets captured and sent to an island prison. She escapes confinement and emails Leon for help. Here's where I get lost. Leon contacts Chris and Chris comes to rescue Claire. The whole reason Claire was captured was because she was looking for Chris.

Could Claire and Chris have avoided all of the events of Code Veronica if Claire had asked Leon if he knew where Chris was before setting out? Also, how does Leon know Chris? Wouldn't he have met Chris by having Claire introduce them? Is Claire's search for Chris in CV a new search after finding him once or a continuation of the search from RE2? (The answer to all of my questions is Ada, isn't it?)

Umbrella was monitoring Chris after RE1. Steve is dicking around on an Umbrella computer terminal and finds this info. Claire shoves his dumb rear end out of the way and e-mails the info to Leon and also the location of the Umbrella death camp she's stuck on. Leon contacts Chris and goes "yo you don't know me but your sister got kidnapped by Umbrella and also they're literally running a concentration camp. You might wanna check into that". Chris goes to go save Claire. Leon continues to practice suplexing and watching '80s action flicks.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Mr. Fortitude posted:

Maybe the Chris in RE 7 is the real Chris and the Chris you've been playing as in Revelations, 5 and 6 is a fake Chris. I mean, how do we know that roid rage Chris isn't an experimental Tyrant brainwashed to think he's Chris while the real Chris decided to work for Umbrella and create a Tyrant clone to fight Wesker after the events of Code Veronica? It would also explain why he hasn't been infected with anything while the other main protagonists in the series have (Jill with the T-Virus plus whatever else Wesker did, Claire with T-Phobos, Leon with Las Plagas) because he's immune. Cause he's a Tyrant.

Sad thing is, there are some out there who'd buy this theory 100%.
RE7 is a stealth reboot, from a version of the RE universe where the events of RE1 played out very differently. In this universe, Spencer figured out was he was planning to do and attempted to assassinate Wesker, who retaliated by taking Spencer out personally and installing Annette Birkin as the new figurehead of Umbrella - while he ran it behind the scenes. After Raccoon City was destroyed by the T-virus, he was "hired" by Umbrella to lead their anti-BOW efforts and he invited the surviving members of S.T.A.R.S., now without a city to protect and serve, to join him. Under this cover of philantrophy, he could ensure Umbrella's BOW supremacy by taking out any competitors. Unfortunately for Wesker, his love of sunglasses was his undoing, and he died in a terrible night time car accident. Chris still honors his mentor and hero every day, as the new leader of Umbrella's counter-terrorism arm, most recently by turning his old service weapon into a BOW killer.

clockworx
Oct 15, 2005
The Internet Whore made me buy this account
Good deal on the RE back catalog on Xbox One for $20.80. Of course my dumb rear end already paid $30 total for 4/5/6 on the Halloween sale.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/resident-evil-super-bundle/bq87gddnxmb7

"Celebrate the 20th anniversary of Resident Evil with a huge collection of RE titles spanning the franchise’s storied history. Included in this Super Bundle are Resident Evil HD Remaster, Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition, Resident Evil 6 and Resident Evil Revelations 2 Deluxe Edition."

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I found Survival and Survival+ to both be far, far more fun than the "Story" 21. I was also home with the flu and on tons of drugs so it may not be the most stellar recommendation.

Yeah, story 21 is like, 50% cutscene, whereas Survival and Survival+ are just constant gameplay.

they are also both rigged bullshit but that's also the entire point of it so it's kinda still fun

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
The Marguerite fight seems pretty drat broken in Hard mode. I get she can take a lot of punishment but I mean, I empty a tiny arsenal into her and eventually just die trying to knife her to death.

The Madhouse difficult is really wonderful in a lot of ways but the forced combat checks feel unbalanced in their difficulty.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

8-Bit Scholar posted:

The Marguerite fight seems pretty drat broken in Hard mode. I get she can take a lot of punishment but I mean, I empty a tiny arsenal into her and eventually just die trying to knife her to death.

The Madhouse difficult is really wonderful in a lot of ways but the forced combat checks feel unbalanced in their difficulty.

Are you using the Albert with enhanced ammo? She does down FAST.

SuccinctAndPunchy posted:

they are also both rigged bullshit but that's also the entire point of it so it's kinda still fun

Does the AI cheat outside of the obvious times that it's scripted? I felt like I literally only won when I had 21, or if I played a 24 card. The 24 card breaks the AI completely and they don't try to hit on anything above like 15.

EDIT: I really loved Madhouse mode. It was the 4th time I played through the game (I did a blind normal run, a 4-hour easy run, and a all files/coins/bobbles easy run first) and it was a challenge even with all the various unlockables. They did a great job of shuffling up some of the enemy placements/scares, too. The crawler right before the trip to the basement scared the poo poo out of me, as did Jack showing up WAY earlier than expected, and running at the drat speed of light.

GoGoGadgetChris fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Mar 21, 2017

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Does the AI cheat outside of the obvious times that it's scripted? I felt like I literally only won when I had 21, or if I played a 24 card. The 24 card breaks the AI completely and they don't try to hit on anything above like 15.

Yes. The special Hoffmans in the survival mode have an infinite supply of their gimmick trump card, whatever it is. The one that stacks 2-ups on you until you will lose in one round always has enough to put you in that state, and the one that plays all his trump cards so he is in no danger has an infinite number of those as well.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

CJacobs posted:

Yes. The special Hoffmans in the survival mode have an infinite supply of their gimmick trump card, whatever it is. The one that stacks 2-ups on you until you will lose in one round always has enough to put you in that state, and the one that plays all his trump cards so he is in no danger has an infinite number of those as well.

I figured there are certain... "loadouts" or whatever that some Hoffmans have (definitely noticed the guy that played endless shield trumps), but I meant more like... does Hoffman have a higher percentage chance than you of getting the perfect draw.

I felt like they were getting the 7 on their 14, or the 6 on their 15, or the 11 on their 10 SO MANY TIMES.

Confirmation bias blahblahblah

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Yeah, they have far bullshitter trump cards than you and this is almost impossible to prove but since I've spent a fair amount of time speedrunning it I'm mostly sure they're just more likely to draw the card they need than you are to make up for the fact you can employ much more intelligent strategies with your trumps. For the most part, I did once have the AI stand on 3 and I couldn't even remotely work out why.

the AI doesn't tend to be amazing at going for 24 or 27, mind you. But for 21 they're like, always going to get to 19-21 later on.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I figured there are certain... "loadouts" or whatever that some Hoffmans have (definitely noticed the guy that played endless shield trumps), but I meant more like... does Hoffman have a higher percentage chance than you of getting the perfect draw.

I felt like they were getting the 7 on their 14, or the 6 on their 15, or the 11 on their 10 SO MANY TIMES.

Confirmation bias blahblahblah

The loadout thing is true, you have slow shield rear end in a top hat, you have the guy with the card that forces you to draw the highest card in the deck, you have the guy who makes both of you draw a lot of trumps who then makes you raise your bet proportional to your trumps held.

And yes i'm pretty sure the AI has better card draw than you do

SuccinctAndPunchy fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Mar 21, 2017

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Code Veronica probably coming to PS4.

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

Maybe it'll hit PC too. Always found it a bit weird that there was a PS3 and Xbox 360 port but no PC port.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah why not stick every Resi game on there I'll buy them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?

It's me. I am one of the goons that will rebuy code Veronica and revelations 1.