Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mags

I am a congenital optimist.

As I am given over to the abyss, I find relief. I welcome negation, the water calls me to home to nonexistence.

Do not cry for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

jesus christ ddude that shark is eating that dogf!!!

Piso Mojado

i mean rant all you want, but my children just saw that picture and now i gotta explain to them why someone on the chill forum is posting pics of sharks eating puppies jfc

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
“Saturn Devouring His Son,” Francisco Goya (1823)

Manifisto

who the hell turned on the lawn sprinkler?

and why is there a lawn sprinkler on a boat???

Macnult

ohh man that boat tease has me all hot and bothered

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

ohh man that boat tease has me all hot and bothered

*sweating* is... is there more of this photo set?

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

:wth:

MrWillsauce

google THIS

I recently learned that dolphins and whales are descended from wolf-like animals so that's kind of cannibalism

social vegan

mags

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
alnilam

Manifisto

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
when he realized he was separated from his owner, the dog panicked and ran away, over the ocean, and set up camp on an island. the dolphin saw it happen and said out loud to himself, "that is sad af. someone has to do something." he went to the island and asked the dog "yo dawg what's up? also please note that i said dawg, not dog. like, the cool way of saying it."
"what up D which stands for dolphin," said the dog. "i got lost and ran across the ocean. my owner has a boat, though, so maybe you could help me find him...??"
"yes i'll get on it."

the dolphin went to the beach close to the owner's house and let out a glass shattering EEEEEEEEEEEEEK EEEEEEEEK EEEEEEEEEEEEEK and the owner came out and said "what the heck is this loud eeking about?"
"your dog," said the dolphin as he force-vomited the dog out of his belly and into the hands of the owner.
"thanks bro," said the dog.
"yeah dawg i got you."

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

Deadmeat Redux

Little lost BYOB
This has happened before and it will happen again

Space Taxi
Aww. The dolphin wants to give Sparkly a little kiss.

Wait! That didn't go as expected. He crapped in the galley anyway.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

hat aint :weedass: voted 1

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

thank u 4 the dogg -dolphin

google THIS

so long, and thanks for all the dogs

Piso Mojado

google THIS posted:

Macnult

google THIS posted:

Elusif

A dogged investigation will ensue.
The lead question, what is the porpoise of this?

flanisher

Sig image courtesy of Rushi

Elusif

Gah

mags

You see, the dolphin represents our collective Id, acting impulsively *sniff*, indulging impulses vicariously in late-stage capitalist fashion *sniff, wipes nose*, but we consuming this image aren't satisfied, instead creating our own desire for a pizza box filled with a dog, and so on and so on *sniffs again, scratches chin*

- Slovenian philosopher and Lacanian psychoanalyst Slavoj Žižek

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
social vegan

dolphin? it drat near killed em

Space Taxi
Oh great Poseidon, take this humble offering, and grant us safe journey as we sail around the bay for the afternoon. My mother-in-law gets sea sick and if she pukes, I will never hear the end of it.

Darkman Fanpage
lol

Space Taxi
Come on down and chum some of these mutts.

You're gonna need a bigger boat.

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Mar 24, 2017

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"I will raise the dog as my own." -dolphion

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Space Taxi

Seabreeze Marine Dental Clinic
21 Ocean Drive
Pepper Cove SA 5113

Dear Mr Dolph Indgren,

As per you visit on 13 Feb 2017, Dr Sparkles has examined your right molar and has determined the need for further work.

Please make an appointment at your earliest convenience to have a crown fitted and refrain from eating any hard mackerel until we can complete the procedure.

Kindest regards,

Seabreeze Marine Dental Clinic

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Mar 25, 2017

Twenty Four

dolgfin

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

The Orange God hungers. It is our duty to appease him 'lest he sink our ships and devour our crops. A lone sacrifice was chosen and we did venture out that day to deliver it unto him. And lo did he receive it and take it as ransom. We have saved ourselves, for now, from his terrible wrath.

Please forgive us, Mr. Winkles, we know not what we do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi

Bruno:
Hey Boss! I got her. I snatched Lassie right from her dog house when no one was looking.

Flipper:
Good work Bruno. You are a loyal henchman.

Lassie, you have been the number one animal actor for too long. With you out of the way, my children's TV ratings will reign supreme. Mr Ed's demise was no accident. And I dined on Skippy for weeks after his disappearance.

But I shall keep you alive for a time, so you can witness my success. Bruno! Prepare the submarine to take our guest to the underwater base. I have business in Hollywood to attend to. My agent is taking new head shots this afternoon and I have a meeting with Spielberg.

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Mar 26, 2017

• Locked thread