Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

Hey guys

I made a thread about faucets like a year ago (here it is, might need archives, might be worth it) and it got 2 pages of discussion, so, pretty good.

I used to say Moen faucets were my fav, but I think they bore me now. I'm not sure they work the best either. I'm not a tradesman though I just use it to wash my hands and brush my teeth. I wonder if they are also responsible for the drains in my sink too because they SUCK.

If you work at Moen gently caress YOUUUUUUU

I bet Jay Wilson works there now. Making my household waterworks work just about as well as the original Diablo 3 end-game. That piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I like the sinks that have separate hot and cold faucets.

Fakeedit: I meant to say they suck I hate them

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I keep getting some nasty black buildup in my faucet

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Which ones give the best gulpin' water

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Psycho Society posted:

Which ones give the best gulpin' water

this was the best front page series

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
I like UT when my faucet has slightly too much lead in its metal so my water gets that sweet taste.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I dunno about faucets but what's the deal with shower heads? Mounting them looks easy on Youtube videos, but when actually replacing one no length of plumber's tape will get the drat thing to sit straight but not too loose.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Mar 20, 2017

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

I like to call them taps.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

various cheeses posted:

I keep getting some nasty black buildup in my faucet

Try not pooping in your sink so much

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Tenacious J posted:

Hey guys

I made a thread about faucets like a year ago (here it is, might need archives, might be worth it) and it got 2 pages of discussion, so, pretty good.

I used to say Moen faucets were my fav, but I think they bore me now. I'm not sure they work the best either. I'm not a tradesman though I just use it to wash my hands and brush my teeth. I wonder if they are also responsible for the drains in my sink too because they SUCK.

If you work at Moen gently caress YOUUUUUUU

I bet Jay Wilson works there now. Making my household waterworks work just about as well as the original Diablo 3 end-game. That piece of poo poo.

signal noise's thread did it better, just saying.

it's all about busting a nut in the sink in front of your father-in-law

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Just drink out of the hose you elitist gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

op is nonviolent j's brother

• Locked thread