Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Eddie get off my couch!

Where is my expensive wine???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcwstgNMbOA

Teriyaki Hairpiece fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Apr 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I liked how Martin was really good at chess and how Roz actually had her baby.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Never seen it. I'm not old are you old

Edit: I'm looking at this image and all I see are blurry white people. They are vaguely, subconsciously familiar and I think I saw them napping at the public library together

Psycho Society fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Mar 20, 2017

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
yes no no yes yes no

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
lmao if you wouldn't bone down with kelgram

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
When I was a kid my dad wouldn't let me watch Frasier because he thought Frasier and Niles were a homosexual couple

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
went way downhill when daphne and niles got together

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol if you don't automatically think "tossed salad and scrambled eggs" when you hear the word frasier

Single and LOVING IT
Apr 4, 2004
The monkeys are coming. . .

Hammerite posted:

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
I remember all the reviews back in the nineties calling it the smartest show ever. watching it as an adult you discover its a sitcom about down nosing queefs who pull the act off only half as well as earnests your world as i see it skits. what a turd burrito of a show.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
childhood is when you idolize Frasier

adulthood is realizing Marty makes more sense

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
adult sitcom of nineties 'wow aren't we a bunch of pompous classist assholes, haha!"

child show of the nineties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZC14BNLXZE&t=519s

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Boo hoo hoo muh dead wife boo hoo hoo muh shot hip boo hoo hoo my son is letting me live here rent free but insists on liking things that I don't boo hoo hoo

Bulldog is the real genius of the show. A man who knows what he is and lives it unabashedly. RRRRROWF.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
know what I mean, Vern?

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

ArmZ posted:

lol if you don't automatically think "tossed salad and scrambled eggs" when you hear the word frasier

what is a boy to do

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Hammerite posted:

What do they have to talk about all the time??

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
"stop putting your vagina on the cushions, babs"

"get the 409, grandpa joe"

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.

EDIT
gently caress, beaten like Niles when he was a kid. And as an adult with his weird wife. Not the british lady, the angry one named after a demon.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Ein cooler Typ posted:

When I was a kid my dad wouldn't let me watch Frasier because he thought Frasier and Niles were a homosexual couple

It's a testament to his acting ability that John Mahoney, one of the gayest dudes in Hollywood played the straightest character on the show.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

afeelgoodpoop posted:

adult sitcom of nineties 'wow aren't we a bunch of pompous classist assholes, haha!"

child show of the nineties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZC14BNLXZE&t=519s

lol

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I've always wanted to know what kind of diet regiment that the actress that played Daphne was on.

In the early seasons she had a fairly normal body type, but then she put on a lot of weight when she became pregnant. The show didn't want to acknowledged the pregnancy, so they just said she was eating too much and getting fat and played it off as a joke, until the point that Niles sent her to a fat camp to cover her absence while having the baby.

Anyway, it must have affected her mentally as in the seasons after that she just kept on getting skinnier and skinnier.

These days she's on the show Hot in Cleveland and she looks like a stick figure compared to her days on Fraiser.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

ya i know a couple things u could do with that tossed salad and scrambled eggs

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

whenever i walk into a room full of white people, i do one of two things:

1) leave

2) shout "BABY I HEAR THE BLUES A-CALLING" after which the room typically erupts into a raging chorus

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Shaquin posted:

lmao if you wouldn't bone down with kelgram

I was so glad when he finally got a decent haircut. I don't know what you call it when a bald dude has wavy long-ish hair behind his head, but it's terrible.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Jose Oquendo posted:

It's a testament to his acting ability that John Mahoney, one of the gayest dudes in Hollywood played the straightest character on the show.

It's a testament to his acting ability that Dan Butler, one of the gayest dudes in Hollywood played the straightest character on the show.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Fraiser is basically The Big Bang Theory but with fancy people instead of nerds.

Well it's quite a bit more tolerable than BBT too but you get my point

"OOOOH NO MY WINE WAS CORKED"
*pushes 'MADE A VERY FUNNY JOKE' button on the laugh track machine*

Jose Oquendo posted:

hes basically asexual; apparently he had colon cancer and have a colostomy bag so he doesn't really have relationships anymore.

Dan Butler and David Hyde Pierce are both pretty flaming and proud though.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Mar 20, 2017

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Ein cooler Typ posted:

childhood is when you idolize Frasier

childhood is getting a boner from roz

adulthood same

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

shovelbum posted:

adulthood same

is that the dog

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Roz is up there with Elaine for sitcom sexpots imo

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

social vegan posted:

is that the dog

goonhood is getting a boner from the dog

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Frasier Crane's humongous rear end contest

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
love frasira

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

IT'S ON THE HOUSE OF AMON
~grandmaaaaaaa~
Best moment of the show was in the final season when Frasier sees Sarah Silverman as a patient.

She remembers that he dated her sister and called her "milady" all the time and has to quit therapy with him because she can't stop laughing about how much of a dumb goon he is.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Frasier moved to Chicago in the last episode and then Kelsey played the mayor of Chicago years later in Boss. I like to pretend Frasier just changed his name so that Grammer still only gets to play one character ever.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
a good show

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk posted:

Frasier moved to Chicago in the last episode and then Kelsey played the mayor of Chicago years later in Boss. I like to pretend Frasier just changed his name so that Grammer still only gets to play one character ever.

He should've made the Patrick Stewart demand to retool his character: more fightin more fuckin

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

IT'S ON THE HOUSE OF AMON
~grandmaaaaaaa~

shovelbum posted:

He should've made the Patrick Stewart demand to retool his character: more fightin more fuckin

Niles: "This is my wife, Daphne"
Patrick Stewart: "Really?"
Niles: "We're expecting..."
Patrick Stewart: "I wasn't. :smuggo:"

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Tumble posted:

Fraiser is basically The Big Bang Theory but with fancy people instead of nerds.

frasier's more about two meek but condescending guys with grandiose senses of self-worth who are really into metropolitan upper-class culture but always outrageously fail at fitting in because they're still dweebs irl and don't belong

if bbt was about meek but condescending anime nerds with inflated egos and pretentious opinions who are really into japanese culture but constantly fail at fitting in this comparison would be tighter and bbt would be at least 10x funnier

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I liked Frazier when he was on cheers but do not like the show Frazier. And phone autocorrected that FYI not gonna change it :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

shovelbum posted:

adulthood same

This but Daphne. :awesome: