Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

InfinityComplex posted:

Brigador: Another Contract?
Brigador: Contract Renewed

Brigador: Aggressive Renegotiation

Brigador: Welcome Back

edit: gdi SilentW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

quote:

is really good, yeah.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

YellerBill posted:

is really good, yeah.

:agreed:

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

my It dept hgere is fucking clwonshoes, and as someone hwo used to do IT for 9 years it pains me to see them fbe so terriuble
I do love the very SNK feel of "Another Contract" but I think it would be lost of the majority of Steam users
:negative:

"Aggressive Re-negotiation" would be a great name for a paid DLC pack, though.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
Brigador: Skeletons RELOADED

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Magnaflux
Jun 28, 2007
Brigador: Next of Kin
Brigador: Contract Renewed.

Apologies if these were already posted.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Brigador : rodagirB

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Waffle! posted:

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters
Brigador: Are we the Baddies Edition

vorebane fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Mar 20, 2017

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
Brigadorer

Brigadorest

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Matador.

gauss
Feb 9, 2001

by Reene

right in the feels.

Brigador Uparmored Edition i still kind of like. as clunky as it is, it's probably still good to have ____ Edition formatting so that the communication of a revised/expanded version of the original game is clear

overeager overeater
Oct 16, 2011

"The cosmonauts were transfixed with wonderment as the sun set - over the Earth - there lucklessly, untethered Comrade Todd on fire."

Michaellaneous posted:

A reliant Robin

http://webm.land/media/g86J.webm

gauss
Feb 9, 2001

by Reene
although it's a bit disingenuous since we had creative control the whole time, Brigador Director's Cut is a good enough shorthand for communicating what that you're getting an expanded/longer version of the thing

gauss
Feb 9, 2001

by Reene

ahahahahhahahahah

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

lmao

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

gauss posted:

although it's a bit disingenuous since we had creative control the whole time, Brigador Director's Cut is a good enough shorthand for communicating what that you're getting an expanded/longer version of the thing

Is it going to be new app or will the old one be renamed and updated?

gauss
Feb 9, 2001

by Reene

SinineSiil posted:

Is it going to be new app or will the old one be renamed and updated?

old one is renamed and updated. which probably makes brigador enhanced edition the cleanest/most clearly communicated?

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

my It dept hgere is fucking clwonshoes, and as someone hwo used to do IT for 9 years it pains me to see them fbe so terriuble

gauss posted:

old one is renamed and updated. which probably makes brigador enhanced edition the cleanest/most clearly communicated?

That or Uparmored Edition, yeah. Oh well, our great/terrible name ideas will have to be reserved for the inevitable sequel.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

are there many other games on Steam that have had this sort of treatment? you might want to hook into their nomenclature if that's the case

otherwise yes something along the lines of Enhanced/Extended/Gold Edition is probably best. some sort of cute needs-in-universe-knowledge-to-understand name won't help attracting new players, which should pretty much be what you're after

gauss
Feb 9, 2001

by Reene

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

are there many other games on Steam that have had this sort of treatment? you might want to hook into their nomenclature if that's the case

otherwise yes something along the lines of Enhanced/Extended/Gold Edition is probably best. some sort of cute needs-in-universe-knowledge-to-understand name won't help attracting new players, which should pretty much be what you're after

bingo, that's the trouble. its fun to try and come up with a cute name, but this isnt for the people that already know the game, we want to reach out to those that dont.

the most recent example would be Bullet Storm: Full Clip Edition. its bullet storm with some renovating, and duke nukem cause we got to juice what we own kind of thing

RiotGearEpsilon
Jun 26, 2005
SHAVE ME FROM MY SHELF
I think anything that fits the format of 'BRIGADOR: [BLAH] EDITION" will probably work fine. Make sure the [BLAH] isn't too long or too obtuse. 'Uparmored' is good.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

SilentW posted:

This is the best one, I feel, but I'm not sure how clearly it communicates that it's a GOTY-esque rerelease.

Joke option: Brigador: Employee of the Year Edition. :v:

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

I like the simple Enhanced Edition name.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

Enhanced Edition is dead-obvious in its meaning, and pithy, so I think that's probably ideal when it comes to marketing. Not glamorous, maybe, but the "Full Clip Edition" example for Bulletstorm is less clear to an outsider on what it really entails. Is it an expansion, a game bundled with DLC, or just a big patch?

On the flipside, something eye-catching might get people to check it out who don't know what "Contract Renewed" or whatever is meant to imply. I think when in doubt, it's good to shoot for clarity, though.

Nebiros
Apr 25, 2013

The scarf is nice.

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

There was Slain which became Slain: Back From Hell.

Brigador: Renegotiated or Brigador: Dictator's Cut, or a few of the above are fun.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Brigador: Endless Screaming Edition

Brigador: Warcrimes Edition

Brigador: TukTuk and Two Donkeys Edition

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Needs the mission failure wind down sound at the end.

anthony patch
Mar 20, 2008

nope

SpaceClown posted:

how soon until we get a really slow, really fragile power suit with a heavy mount? :unsmigghh:

Probably with the relaunch-- it's slated to be added. At the bare minimum it's one of the playable vehicles for when i finally get to make some campaign missions that'll be added post relaunch

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Nebiros posted:

Brigador: Dictator's Cut

yesss

anthony patch
Mar 20, 2008

nope
oh poo poo I didn't see that, Brigador: Dictator's Cut is pretty ace

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

But how could Great Leader get his cut if he's dead?

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
That's what the SNC wants you to think.

anthony patch
Mar 20, 2008

nope

StrixNebulosa posted:

Well none of these assholes played the game so they don't know he's dead yet

anthony patch
Mar 20, 2008

nope

Mithaldu posted:

That's what the SNC wants you to think.

also ^^^

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

StrixNebulosa posted:

No, it's more literal. "Dictator's cut" is a sentence.

anthony patch
Mar 20, 2008

nope
Here's one for all you mech fetishists to look forward to

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Of course M.B. can run a mortar without blowing it up against a wall on a regular basis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Wait which on is the Semitruck cab on mech legs I thought that was the Sweetheart