Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You are all assholes. And you jeer. You are jerks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

you can just buy yourself a new avatar Pick it's like ten bucks

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
:chloe:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Oh noooo she has a port wine stain, I'm scared because I'm a fuckface!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
who has a poet wine stain ?? What the gently caress

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
It's biological, like being askert of snakes. :shrug:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

This guy is way cooler than you. He has a family who love him! You're posting on the internet like a jackass!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
put down the pcp and turn on your monitor

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Pick, hunny. Where is this coming from? Are you feeling ok? Do we need to do a wellness check?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
being disfigured is NOT COOL. it makes the rest of us VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. if you are going around the town all hosed up looking STOP IT NOW.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pick posted:

Just get a Tide Stain stick and then let it pre-soak before putting through the wash.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

is it real-doh or re-all-doh?

Old Story
Jun 2, 2006

Oven Wrangler
one of the cool things about working in medicine is you get used to weird bodies real quick. I used to kind of tiptoe around amputees/the elderly/sick people but now I don't even think about it and engage them like normal folks. anyways thats my smug anecdote about how enlightened I am

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Old Story posted:

one of the cool things about working in medicine is you get used to weird bodies real quick. I used to kind of tiptoe around amputees/the elderly/sick people but now I don't even think about it and engage them like normal folks. anyways thats my smug anecdote about how enlightened I am

They are normal people!

PokeCrysis
Apr 15, 2013

i for one love disfigurement and have maximum compassion for the beautiful disfigured people who suffer every drat day

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
post more funny pictures

Old Story
Jun 2, 2006

Oven Wrangler

Pick posted:

They are normal people!

I didn't mean to word anything in a way that would suggest I'm anything less than loving perfect in my worldview

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
Posting in the stealth body horror thread.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

u wan gently caress posted:

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

is it real-doh or re-all-doh?

the first one

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
OP asking goons to stop self loathing is futile at best

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Fwuffy?

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

I'm beginning to think... that maybe humans are animals that judge each other on observable traits like every other animal ever does :monocle:

It is unfortunate though

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

her username is pick because when you start reading one of her posts you realize you should pick a different post to read

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

It's pretty great that most horribly disfigured people still aren't hosed up enough to crave dysmorphic cross-species fursonas.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

post more funny pictures

guess the thread

Pick posted:

Had to have the vet out to work on Russell and his troublesome genitals again today. Heads up for discussions of male animal anatomy, veterinary care, and some serious ickiness.

Some of you might remember my post about Russell and his sheath problems a few months ago. His sheath swelled up and there was a large, bloody sore on the end of it so I called the vet out. Vet cleaned him out (which I’d just done a couple months before) and in addition to some serious nastiness inside his sheath he also found lots of small growths of tissue on his penis. Had one biopsied and we found out that Russell has equine papillomavirus. Those growths can become cancerous but unfortunately there’s not really anything we can do about it. In the meantime, those extra growths of tissue sometimes cause irritation which is what happened about a week ago.

His sheath swelled up and was bloody again so I did what the vet had me do last time (give him penicillin shots for a week) which cleared him up then. This time he was fine for a couple days after the round of antibiotics but then his sheath started to smell awful (I could smell him from several yards away) and it was crusty, goopy, and had some bloody discharge coming out of it so I had the vet come back out today.

In addition to those growths we had biopsied before (which have gotten a little larger in the last few months), the head and tip of his penis and the inside of the wall of tissue surrounding his penis are all very rough and wrinkled. Look almost like coral or a brain. Those areas are all supposed to be mostly smooth. Because they are so full of crevasses, dirt, dead skin cells, and in Russell’s case since he is a lazy and gross gelding and doesn’t fully extend his penis before he pees–urine tend to accumulate there and can cause irritation and infection. Russell’s always had personal hygiene issues but these new growths just cause more trouble in that department so the vet cleaned him out really good again today (lots of blood, puss, and smegma; so gross), gave him a huge dose of penicillin and an anti-inflammatory shot, and said I’ll probably just have to clean him out every month or two from now on.

We’ll keep our fingers crossed that that’ll keep him going for a long time! If any of the warts do become cancerous there’s not really much that can be done though. My vet said he did perform a horse penis amputation once before but there’s no way I’d want to put Russell through that.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

TrustmeImLegit posted:

guess the thread

PYF Horse dick Story

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Pick posted:

This guy is way cooler than you. He has a family who love him! You're posting on the internet like a jackass!

i have a family who loves me and i don't look like that

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

Pick posted:

I don't know if I'd classify a port wine stain as a disfigurement

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I'm dispassionate about configuration myself.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

im basically the phantom of the opera irl

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

Yeah what's she complaining about??? jeez!! :wanker:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
lol! what a freak

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Cover your knees up if you're gonna be walking around

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

in horrible goon shitnovel READY PLAYER ONE the main love interest's SHOCKIN GSECRET is that she has a port wine stain on her face and even the main character protagonist who is so goony he devoted literally his entire life to the video game internet and has like an entire chapter on his thoughts about masturbation is like "lol that's it? are you kidding? who gives a poo poo lol"

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

no one is entitled to anything, including compassion or understanding. death 2 amerikkka

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What if it's a sexy disfigurement like an eyepatch or a dueling scar?

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I knew a girl with a port wine stain & she was hot af

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Applewhite posted:

What if it's a sexy disfigurement like an eyepatch or a dueling scar?

Elephantiasis of the butt.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
look like she got stuck in a telepod with a strawberry daquari

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Pick posted:

Yeah what's she complaining about??? jeez!! :wanker: