Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Is that a real cat or a statue of a cat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Fearless_Decoy posted:

That's the way you do it.

You know, all this time I assumed "That ain't working" meant "That is not resulting in the desired outcome", but now I'm thinking it's referring to rock and roll not being a real profession. Thank you for your time and I apologize for making anyone think about Dire Straits.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Facebook Aunt posted:

Is that a real cat or a statue of a cat?

Don't give him away its the only reason he's lasted that long among the badgers.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

ThNextGreenLantern posted:

You know, all this time I assumed "That ain't working" meant "That is not resulting in the desired outcome", but now I'm thinking it's referring to rock and roll not being a real profession. Thank you for your time and I apologize for making anyone think about Dire Straits.

That should've been clear from the song title being "money for nothing".

also, what the gently caress is your problem with dire straits?

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

The full moon is what gets me here.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Leavemywife posted:

The full moon is what gets me here.

What if they are werebadgers? :ohdear:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Facebook Aunt posted:

What if they are werebadgers? :ohdear:

We don't need no stinking werebadgers!

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

VendaGoat posted:

We don't need no stinking werebadgers!

No, There castle, there badger.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

beato posted:

I've seen saurkraut juice for sale here in Latvia near the fruit juice in the chilled section.

Not hard to find in Germany either.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

So much for the lack toast and tolerant left

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I refuse to believe that Gordon Ramsey could cook decent Mexican food. Look at this garbage poo poo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fETZCWvzkWM

That's not a taco. That's an Asian wrap.

edit:

And since all us goons have chili opinions, here's his "chili" dog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nL9p8Wd8AI

Solice Kirsk has a new favorite as of 02:47 on Mar 21, 2017

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

beato posted:

I've seen saurkraut juice for sale here in Latvia near the fruit juice in the chilled section.

I need this

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT

Solice Kirsk posted:

I refuse to believe that Gordon Ramsey could cook decent Mexican food. Look at this garbage poo poo:

edit:

I'm going to overlook you being mad about his "Japanese flavour" taco being Asian and instead ask why so mad about that perfectly acceptable dog-topping chili?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

A boiled hot dog with beef spaghetti sauce and teaspoon of chili powder is not a chili dog.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Gromit posted:

Anyone wants a pack of dubious Australian food should PM me their address. I'm happy to send you the suffering that is musk candy and Vegemite, or whatever else it is I find in the supermarket that sounds uniquely Australian. You won't get those nasty store-brand sticks that Amazon have, either.

Send them this horrible loving poo poo:

*Now with a lifetime supply of Vitamin B in every jar!

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Gorilla Salad posted:

Send them this horrible loving poo poo:

*Now with a lifetime supply of Vitamin B in every jar!

Oh you mean iSnack 2.0?

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

FUCK FLOWERS. JUST...FUCK 'EM.

Gromit posted:

Anyone wants a pack of dubious Australian food should PM me their address. I'm happy to send you the suffering that is musk candy and Vegemite, or whatever else it is I find in the supermarket that sounds uniquely Australian. You won't get those nasty store-brand sticks that Amazon have, either.

Honestly, I would be up for this, but I don't know what kind of weird funny money you people have. Not sure how I would pay you if you require shipping wallabies or whatever.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Solice Kirsk posted:

a durrrrrr durrrrrrrr food not in right category, is bad food. me smart, much better than professional cook man

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Gromit posted:

Can you send kangaroo meat?

SantaJesus
Sep 29, 2008

ashnjack posted:

...Not sure how I would pay you if you require shipping wallabies or whatever.

Nah, just pretend to be afraid of our fauna and tell us that we're Real Tough Blokes.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Solice Kirsk posted:

edit:

You're like those dudes who claim they wouldn't bang a perfectly beautiful woman because they spotted a bit of arm hair in a photo

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Coq au Nandos posted:

Oh you mean iSnack 2.0?

WE AGREED TO PRETEND THAT NEVER HAPPENED

Seriously though I wonder if that was posted in the terrible marketing thread. Surely it must have been.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

cohsae posted:

WE AGREED TO PRETEND THAT NEVER HAPPENED

Seriously though I wonder if that was posted in the terrible marketing thread. Surely it must have been.

It absolutely was. The constant refrain was "just do the loving deal with Baker's Delight to get the cheesymite name, give them whatever they want, seriously you're losing so much credibility in the eyes of the public it's worth it".

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Gromit posted:

I'm down for this. I'll even do a trip report on Aus Foodstuffs from the perspective of an American who's never been to a penal colony Australia.

Let me know how you wanna do it.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Awwwww, I super wanna do this, but I have had terrible luck getting packages in and out of China. :smith: but do they still make raspberry Tim-Tams? Found them once in Tokyo, never found them again!

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 10:17 on Mar 21, 2017

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Are there restaurants in Oz that serve kangaroo meat?

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

ashnjack posted:

Honestly, I would be up for this, but I don't know what kind of weird funny money you people have. Not sure how I would pay you if you require shipping wallabies or whatever.

I don't expect to get paid - just send me an address and get stuff! [email removed - we're done here!]

I probably won't send Tim Tams for two reasons:

1. They are too good for bloody foreigners to be allowed to try.
2. Being mostly chocolate, they don't travel well and I don't want you getting substandard ones and thinking they are poo poo.

However, if I do I'll demand you do a Tim Tam Slam.

We Know Catheters posted:

Can you send kangaroo meat?

Nope. I'd need a licence to export meat I think. Roo jerky probably can, though.

Munchables posted:

Sure. I mean, you can buy it in the supermarket and do it yourself, but it's not very common in restaurants. Very lean, which means it's real easy to ruin by overcooking.

Gromit has a new favorite as of 02:56 on Mar 22, 2017

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Munchables posted:

You can even buy it at the supermarket. It's really not uncommon at all.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Gromit posted:

1. They are too good for bloody foreigners to be allowed to try.

You'll be sorry to hear they're easily available outside Australia, then...

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Someone sent me timtams once from australia to florida during the summer and they were only mildly disfigured. Still extremely good though, just stick them in the refrigerator after you get them for a few hours.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Awwwww, I super wanna do this, but I have had terrible luck getting packages in and out of China. :smith: but do they still make raspberry Tim-Tams? Found them once in Tokyo, never found them again!

Nope. They make black forest ones, though, which are, in my opinion, much better.

Munchables posted:

On Australia day, kangaroo, emu and crocodile pizza is a fairly common sight.

Lady Disdain has a new favorite as of 10:59 on Mar 21, 2017

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
quote is not edit

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Roo burger is deece. If you want to know how it tastes imagine eating bambi.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Karate Bastard posted:

Roo burger is deece. If you want to know how it tastes imagine eating bambi.

Grilled and thinly sliced, on some sort of Vietnamese-inspired salad is delicious.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

You'll be sorry to hear they're easily available outside Australia, then...

Yep they sell a poo poo ton in New Zealand, a foreign country that is not Australia even though it is quite close to Australia but is in fact, foreign to Australia [no snakes or lizard ex prime ministers for example]

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I thought New Zealand was a lie, perpetuated by the Illuminati to make Australia look bad by comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I thought New Zealand was a lie, perpetuated by the Illuminati to make Australia look bad by comparison.

We don't need comparisons to anything to show how poo poo we are :australia: