Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Evil Emma vs Asuka at Takeover was amazing stuff. It was the best example of Asuka appearing genuinely threatened in a match, since Emma and Dana were just wonderfully cheating circles around her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I'll be super impressed if they can get "You choked me with it - it made me gag" into a chant

Wait is this a thing? I'm deliberately avoiding diving too much into the leaks but eeesh.

This is definitely....wilder than just some nudes. Not that it should be treated much differently if at all.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Do it ironically posted:

Set your DVR friends, RAM should be one to remember tonight, for the chants alone.

My DVR is ready, willing, and Gable! Or wait it's s.a.w.f.t but yes it's going to record!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Alain Post posted:

"Veteran" = will never, ever be pushed again

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

LOOK AT THE MASSIVE AMOUNT OF WEIGHT IT TAKES THESE TWO MEN TO MOVE THE GARGANTUAN LEADEN STEEL STEPS. BAH GAWD BAH GAWD!!!:bahgawd:

In non related WWE wrestling news.......... :stare: ..........uhhhhh yeah.

http://www.avclub.com/article/japanese-wrestling-has-its-own-donald-trump-storyl-252414

ANAL EXPLOSION DEATH MATCH!!! :psyboom:

Time for WWE to step their game up for Wrestlemania. Granted this is the first I've heard of DDT doing this angle and the story line for their shows, and y'all may have known for a while but holy loving :lol:

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Rusev is the literal best

https://twitter.com/LanaWWE/status/843911496040140800

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
The only sex on RAW is gonna be Braun Stroman gettin' hosed by the BIG DOG again on the road to Failed Wrestlemania Coronation #3

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I'm amazed the Giants arm didn't snap.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Max Landis ranted at length about the Crossface today. I thought it was neat. https://twitter.com/i/moments/843954404315168768

Also, man, I missed video game chat AND butt chat. :(

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

I've never seen anything that would prove to me Evil Emma was ever good yet people keep saying it.

Most of it was in nxt she got injured too quickly when bought upto raw to really show anything.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

DeathChicken posted:

Evil Emma vs Asuka at Takeover was amazing stuff. It was the best example of Asuka appearing genuinely threatened in a match, since Emma and Dana were just wonderfully cheating circles around her

Emma was getting so vicious with her submissions and mannerisms during that feud that it actually made Asuka look less dangerous by comparison. Emma was on fire at that point in time.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

freud mayweather posted:

Emma was getting so vicious with her submissions and mannerisms during that feud that it actually made Asuka look less dangerous by comparison. Emma was on fire at that point in time.

The Asuka vs Emma & Dana stuff was great and leagues better than anything the NXT women's roster is doing now. I want to like Liv Morgan and Ember Moon but right now they're not doing anything to keep me interested.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Oops! Wrong thread. Posting in the right one now.

fart blood fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Mar 21, 2017

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

VJeff posted:

Max Landis ranted at length about the Crossface today. I thought it was neat. https://twitter.com/i/moments/843954404315168768

Also, man, I missed video game chat AND butt chat. :(

this is good, thanks for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Delsaber posted:

"Lots of potential!" & "All the tools!" = going nowhere
"Future world champion!" = will probably never be champion
"So athletic!" = no character

"Future Hall of Famer" = Koko B Ware push