Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Nilbop posted:

Another week, another shattering waste of time without Finn.

I don't think he's coming back until Raw after Mania

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope they add Braun to the match, Taker still looks like poo poo and he should be doing only his spots at this point and not a full match.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Best timeline is Roman is just putting a beating on Taker, Kane runs in to help, Roman is cool and strong and easily dispatches them both, and thus they are both retired, staring in awe at the Big Dog and granting him their power as they crumble to dust

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cyron posted:

remember when people said raw was going to be the better show then smackdown because it have the stars?

It all worked out in the end for everyone. Mania's Funny Again, Raw gets the part-timers now and the stars post-Mania (including Styles and Nakamura), SD gets Reigns during the next draft, and I found a way to image block the collage

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Chris James 2 posted:

I found a way to image block the collage

mods?????????

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

imagine if roman just comes out and, superman punch, spear, 1-2-3, match over

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Thread title is a lie. Raw is OFF!

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

Intruder posted:

Best timeline is Roman is just putting a beating on Taker, Kane runs in to help, Roman is cool and strong and easily dispatches them both, and thus they are both retired, staring in awe at the Big Dog and granting him their power as they crumble to dust

Taker grabs Roman by the forehead and literally transfers his soul into his body, leaving Roman a crumbling old man.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

It all worked out in the end for everyone. Mania's Funny Again, Raw gets the part-timers now and the stars post-Mania (including Styles and Nakamura), SD gets Reigns during the next draft, and I found a way to image block the collage

MODS?!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Mulaney Power Move posted:

wait wrestlemania is this sunday?

No I said RAWs *following* a WrestleMania. There's one more RAW before WM, and I probably won't watch it because ugh.

Well, unless another video of a RAW Superstar getting pasted drops this week.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

mods?????????

Yes it was a modification, and I'm proud of myself for finding the way :unsmith:

An image I can see, and you all should see, a new shirt

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Chris James 2 posted:

I found a way to image block the collage

Tell me your secret

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

Yes it was a modification, and I'm proud of myself for finding the way :unsmith:

What a lovely shirt.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Chris James 2 posted:

you are worse then trump, hittler and AIDS.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Chris James 2 posted:

Share, please.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Chris James 2 posted:

Benne posted:

Tell me your secret

VJeff posted:

Share, please.

whats it like being worse than history's greatest monster, dewey foley

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That collage was fun when it was just a bunch of TLC reaction images but it jumped the shark like three weeks ago, gently caress it and gently caress you guys for making me scroll past it every goddamn week.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The collage is loving great

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ok guys, the SD collage will be only on the SD thread. If you complaint there gently caress off.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Benne posted:

Tell me your secret

VJeff posted:

Share, please.

If you have AdBlock, you can block images by just posting the image URL in the "Block an ad by its URL", a tiny empty box replaces it

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

But how i block the entire post?

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
has anyone who says they're blocking the collage ever posted anything better than The Smackdown LIVE Collage?

no, because that collage is the most beautiful thing this sub-forum has made.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Collage haters are like raw: forgettable and doo doo butter on occasion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

has anyone who says they're blocking the collage ever posted anything better than The Smackdown LIVE Collage?

no, because that collage is the most beautiful thing this sub-forum has made.
This is a great post with excellent points.

• Locked thread