Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mwdan
Feb 7, 2004

Webbed Blobs

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

spit on my clit posted:

:chloe:

it's because all of the animations in the new mass effect are horrible. what the hell are you on about

He's not far off, just didn't give the context for some reason. Someone from the gamer gate crew started telling people that the lead animation designer was a woman that only got the position because of her cosplays and not her coding skill. Queue all the idiots sending her death and rape threats for ruining their perfect game.

Bioware had to put out a press release stating that she wasn't a lead in any department of the game and the animation problems are a fault shared by all of the developers.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Now prove that the human you harmed to prove you are not a robot is not a robot!

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

You
Oct 6, 2009

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

He's not far off, just didn't give the context for some reason. Someone from the gamer gate crew started telling people that the lead animation designer was a woman that only got the position because of her cosplays and not her coding skill. Queue all the idiots sending her death and rape threats for ruining their perfect game.

Bioware had to put out a press release stating that she wasn't a lead in any department of the game and the animation problems are a fault shared by all of the developers.

This is the first I hear about ethics in game journalism.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

that whole goatfuck is still going?

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

spit on my clit posted:

that whole goatfuck is still going?

hmmm...the animations in this game can be sorta funny in this game, i'd better post information about where the person i think is responsible lives!!!!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

theflyingorc posted:

hmmm...the animations in this game can be sorta funny in this game, i'd better post information about where the person i think is responsible lives!!!!

when will everyone learn that doxxing is never ok?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

johnnyratbastard posted:

Just think about this meem thread.

THINK about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJeM3cxRCD4

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

There's tons of vinegar commercials :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eazKu-NObi0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTeLj-9Py58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTaaqYQnpMs

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

I'd recognize that sword anywhere.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Guy Mann posted:

that's the single most jrpg thing i have seen and I have seen a lot of jrpg

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies
This year's meem schedule is out

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Now do Classic Gas!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

spit on my clit posted:

Now do Classic Gas!

holy poo poo why is this not the current "gas thread, ban op" meme on these here forums?????

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

spit on my clit posted:

Now do Classic Gas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VK-l_y6mPA

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

KoRMaK posted:

holy poo poo why is this not the current "gas thread, ban op" meme on these here forums?????

i could support this initiative. is there a petition i could sign?

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

Mister Olympus posted:

This year's meem schedule is out

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Guy Mann posted:

Imagine this guy outside in the rain.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

davidspackage posted:

Imagine this guy outside in the rain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9_p-nhZXLg

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

theflyingorc posted:

No, you see, a woman works in games design. A woman. The gaming manchildren can't have that, better find an excuse to harass her out of the industry.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Really looking forward to celery meme month

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Azhais posted:

Think of the volume of replies. It'll be just a flood of them all

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Okay I've seen this guy around lately and I gotta ask. How the gently caress does he sleep? It's bad enough sleeping on a ponytail knot, let alone an entire shark tail.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Azhais posted:

I thought it was rhubarb :(

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Ak Gara posted:

Okay I've seen this guy around lately and I gotta ask. How the gently caress does he sleep? It's bad enough sleeping on a ponytail knot, let alone an entire shark tail.

I assume you're setting someone up for a joke, but if not, sharks don't actually sleep. They have to keep swimming to get water across their gills otherwise they suffocate.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Memento posted:

I assume you're setting someone up for a joke, but if not, sharks don't actually sleep. They have to keep swimming to get water across their gills otherwise they suffocate.

You apparently fell for the joke, the joke that didn't actually exist.

Also not really true about sharks having to swim continuously.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

No sleep while Link's around :wiggle:

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Memento posted:

That's not uniform for all sharks. Plenty of sharks do need to keep swimming, but there's a fair few that can stop just fine. Basically if you don't know if a particular species of shark needs to keep moving or not, don't go grabbing it because it might be one of the ones that do (and also it's a shark and will bite you probably).

Sakurazuka posted:

No sleep while Link's around :wiggle:

Quick, someone make a Simpsons edit where Fat Tony is telling his henchman that Link sleeps with the fishes, but it's Zelda characters talking about Link.

Slime has a new favorite as of 13:53 on Mar 21, 2017

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Slime posted:

That's not uniform for all sharks. Plenty of sharks do need to keep swimming, but there's a fair few that can stop just fine. Basically if you don't know if a particular species of shark needs to keep moving or not, don't go grabbing it because it might be one of the ones that do (and also it's a shark and will bite you probably).

What if I continue to move it around making airplane noises?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Then it'll be like :O

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

I thought it was rhubarb :(

That's the meme. Celery being mistaken for rhubarb. Should be a very exciting month.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bar Crow posted:

That's the meme. Celery being mistaken for rhubarb. Should be a very exciting month.

It's rhubarb my dudes.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Bar Crow posted:

Rhubarb is not a meme, but celery being mistaken for rhubarb is.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

What if I continue to move it around making airplane noises?

Then it would probably be okay? You might not be once the shark is done with you though.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I was actually just making a generic "gamers are bad people" post and didn't even know any of that horrible stuff. drat - gamers are bad people.

Literally the one time gamers weren't frothing at the mouth because of the existence of women or non-whites :shrug: Suppose I'll have to hang my head in shame that I can't keep up with what specific issue gamers are being gigantic toxic pissbabies over this week.

Oh wait - the animations are subpar? :ohdear:

And they're threatening to kill and rape womenfemales involved with creating the game?

Must be Tuesday.

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 15:28 on Mar 21, 2017