Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Why are we ignoring goemon over there?
Goemon=Thief
Thief=Scum

Kashuno=Goemon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Why are we ignoring goemon over there?
Goemon=Thief
Thief=Scum

Kashuno=Goemon

great logic.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

It's really way too late in the game for those sorts of arguments.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Max posted:

It's really way too late in the game for those sorts of arguments.

Never to late maxie boy

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
This could get a bit :effort:-y. Taking into account Somber's flip I think it's RF.
----------
D1

Somberbrero posted:

well at least one of those four votes on windy is probably a scum vote.
This is the kind of thing scum, knowing alignments, can say and look good if once someone flips scum. The four votes at that time were bowmore/Hal/dickb (all town) and RF.

quote:

that's rude and also i think retro's vote is worse.

Somberbrero posted:

i mean it does not have to be a serious post for someone to read intent from it.

that said, ##vote retro futurist

Somber throws the first vote on RF and sticks with it. I think this is scum putting a "safe" vote on a scumbro as an entry into D1 knowing there won't be a fuss over it.

What's weird about RF's posting on D1 is that he doesn't address Somber's vote on him at all. RF posts in response to votes from me, windy, Kash but not the 'case' from Somber (or the checkin vote from Jimson to be fair).

Why no interaction with Somber?

D2
Somber throws a bit of shade on RF

Somberbrero posted:

I still really don't like retro's posting. I think characterizing dick as a baby was lovely and actually just a way to make his vote look like it had any kind of meaning behind it. I have never regretted dunking opop.

Somberbrero posted:

the point being you voted for someone you thought probably wasn't scum. like in context, yes i can understand the vote, but i feel like you were definitely trying to justify it as something that it was not.

but never votes them throughout D2. It's soft-bussing.

RF engages against the soft bussing...

Retro Futurist posted:

He had a giant meltdown over a couple votes and then scumclaimed. I didn't really expect him to not flip town but he was going to have to go sooner or later, and at the time I voted nobody else had more than 1 vote on them and there was less than an hour to go. It was hammer, or no lynch on someone who was actively disengaged from the game

...but then says it makes Somber look town??

Retro Futurist posted:

Somber's kinda-case on me is bad, but it looks town bad to me

Retro Futurist posted:

Just feels genuine to me

D3

RF defends Somber's fakeclaim

Retro Futurist posted:

I don't know, that's way too convenient a scumslip, I'm willing to believe he had a N0

If it was just this yesterday than it could be okay but well, see above.

Summary
I ##vote RF for
  • Weird lack of interaction & soft bussing with flipped scum
  • Defending flipped scum Somber on D2&D3

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

I'm uncertain about that last. Somber was kind of locked in by that point, defending the N0 action was calling major attention to himself.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Mafia edit: it was 6 minutes before Opop dropped the hammer, claiming he hadn't seen Pod's counter claim.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Retro Futurist (1): SLASHER HAWKE
Kashuno (1): JimsonTheBetrayer

Not Voting (4): Jedit, Kashuno, Max, Retro Futurist

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 22nd, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Pod referred to Somber mentioning jimson and RF as people Somber attempted to clear.

jimson doesn't make sense to me as scum rifht now given he was second on the somber vote when it still wasn't clear that was going to happen and could have easily moved after the fakeclaim but didn't

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm OK getting killed today. I'm VT but I can see how I'm a distraction and town has enough of a lead to giver

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
sure is quiet.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

sure is quiet.

Too quiet for you scum???

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

it's almost like we don't have much to go o-

wait

we do! :dance:

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

agree or disagree w/ me whatever just

:justpost:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Here, around tonight. I'm fine with RF

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Fuckshit, it's deadline tonight, isn't it?

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Jedit posted:

Fuckshit, it's deadline tonight, isn't it?

yes

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Retro Futurist (1): SLASHER HAWKE

Not Voting (4): Jedit, Kashuno, Max, Retro Futurist

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 22nd, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 hours, 11 minutes.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Everyone vote Kashuno. He the scum.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Everyone vote Kashuno. He the scum.

im cop last night my result said kash was a scum but not a mafia

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote RF

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mmm

I want to vote RF but is Kash here, or is he missing another deadline?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh, he showed up.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mm, OK,

##vote RF

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

##vote RF

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

:redhammer:

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

The parking lot of the arena is a chaotic mess of frightened spectators and police that are arriving sporadically. With their opportunity to regain the case blown and Vincent dead, the team needs to focus on their own survival and making a clean escape. Deirdre takes charge and leads Spence and Gregor through the crowd towards the southern exit with the fewest police. This is away from where Larry has parked the Renault, but he should be hidden on a side street beyond where the police are establishing a perimeter. The three catch the eye of a policeman as they hurry towards a barricade. The officer turns and gestures to stop. Spence begins to slow his pace but Deirdre keeps walking with resolve. Suddenly, a young child runs through the crowd crying, separated from her mother. The officer pauses for a moment to consider his priorities, and then rushes towards the child to try and corral and calm her. When he reaches the girl and turns back, the gang of three has slipped out. Clear of the parking lot, they break into a run down the Rue de la Chamoiserie. As they near the idling car, it lurches into gear and pulls away? They glance at each other in confusion, and then see a shape on the curb. Larry is lying on his back with a brutal slice across his throat!

Retro Futurist, Larry, Vanilla Town has been killed!

Final Votecount for Day 4

Retro Futurist (4): SLASHER HAWKE, Kashuno, Max, Jedit

Not Voting (1): Retro Futurist

With 6 alive, it was 4 votes to execute.

It is now Night 4!

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

2:00 am, Paris

The residential block in Ménilmontant is dark except for one third-story window of a skinny apartment. Behind a drawn curtain, the remaining team members are arguing. From the very beginning, the careful plans have been beset by setback and sabotage. There is clearly a mole in the group. The initial arms deal turned into an ambush. The initial case heist yielded a fake prize. Someone was stalking Vincent AND Larry during the Russian rendezvous. The shouting and finger pointing go on through the night. Since Spence set up the initial arms deal that started their bad luck, he bears the most criticism. They question whether he was really in the SAS or some kind of imposter. As the pale winter sun begins to peak over the horizon, a lone figure exits the door of the apartment, cast out.

SLASHER HAWKE, Spence, Vanilla Town has been forced out!

It is now Day 5!

:siren: The deadline is tonight :siren:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (4): Jedit, JimsonTheBetrayer, Kashuno, Max

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 23rd, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 13 hours, 15 minutes.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I think it has to be max.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
that said ##vote nolynch

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Nolynching loses the game, and I think you know that.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Scum with the case in a 3 man lylo is completely unwinnable for town, given the mechanics of how the case gets taken back via night kill. Scum will get endlessly lunched in a vicious cycle until they eventually win a coin flip and kill the town that doesn't inherit the case.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That said, this is essnetially lylo, so I want Jimmy and Jedit to come back before throwing a vote at you. There should be discussion.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Odds are 1/4 that scum has the case tho?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Slamburger posted:

2. If the owner of the case is targeted for a kill during the night, they will survive but the killer will take the case.

Kashuno posted:

Odds are 1/4 that scum has the case tho?

Scum have the case, based off what Podima and Redneck said. Podima would have immediately announced who he stole the case from if he had found it, and also would not be dead.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
hm. Okay. ##unvote

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

I'm pretty sure it's one of you two. If it's Jimson then we managed to lynch Opop with a unanimous Town vote, which seems unlikely. Slasher is dead, that leaves you.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

To me it's likely Kash or less likely Jedit. Not sure if Kash would have hoped we'd just all agree to a no-lunch or what. I really don't think it's Jimson.

I'm busy today at work so I won't have time to really dive into this until later tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
it isn't me

Max posted:

To me it's likely Kash or less likely Jedit. Not sure if Kash would have hoped we'd just all agree to a no-lunch or what. I really don't think it's Jimson.

I'm busy today at work so I won't have time to really dive into this until later tonight.

I'm not that dumb

• Locked thread