Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Mr. F! posted:

Shovel Knight Rules. It's a v. good game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Not as good as Ultima 7 tho

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

Thanks for the replies I will keep an eye out for sign ups :O

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

dogmother1776 posted:

Thanks for the replies I will keep an eye out for sign ups :O

here is a thing

EccoRaven posted:

Meanwhile, there's been an attack - someone's violin was destroyed! Sounds like A Bad Case of Baroquen Heart. All are welcome, new and old alike!

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I need additional help tweaking some FRG rules/challenges. If anyone is interested in disqualifying themselves from playing, and possibly signing up as a co-mod, I'm easily findable.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I will be opening a game in a little over a week.

It will be flavor heavy, have original character art, and a soundtrack. It will also utilize unique game mechanics that will enhance fun while also hopefully being conducive to a solvable mafia experience.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Little Mac posted:

I will be opening a game in a little over a week.

It will be flavor heavy, have original character art, and a soundtrack. It will also utilize unique game mechanics that will enhance fun while also hopefully being conducive to a solvable mafia experience.

I should be able to play in about a week (starting April 1). If you start earlier, I'll be a replacement.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I am opening a game RIGHT NOW

Choose your own NES Cartridge Mafia, a choose your own role variant for any number of players, is taking signups.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

why not just save everyone time and just call it "bebe's kids mafia"

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Because Bebe's Kids was a SNES exclusive you plebe

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Kashuno posted:

I am opening a game RIGHT NOW

Choose your own NES Cartridge Mafia, a choose your own role variant for any number of players, is taking signups.

I would play this but it involves playing in a game, which I cannot do at this time.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Little Mac posted:

Because Bebe's Kids was a SNES exclusive you plebe

fake news

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Don't misuse the emperor's catch phrase.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i have a question,

your game specifies "cartridge", not "game", so are, say, gold and grey zeldas different cartridges?
what about tengen unlicensed black carts vs official grey carts for pac-man, rbi baseball, and gauntlet

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

i have a question,

your game specifies "cartridge", not "game", so are, say, gold and grey zeldas different cartridges?
what about tengen unlicensed black carts vs official grey carts for pac-man, rbi baseball, and gauntlet

why not sign up and specify and find out

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

It's called cartridge mafia, so can I be an issue of Nintendo Power because magazines and cartridges are the same thing?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I would like to be an Epson Ink Cartridge. can I specify color?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
This is what happens when you let people choose their own flavour.

Everyone's a smartass.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Asiina posted:

Everyone's a smartass.

I vehemently disagree; I've never been anything but a dumbass.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asiina posted:

Everyone's a smartass.

I am not being a smartass, I am being very earnest and straightforward with choosing a quality NES cartridge

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Bifauxnen posted:

I am not being a smartass, I am being very earnest and straightforward with choosing a quality NES cartridge

perhaps you should sign up and do the thing :colbert:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

this is a stickup posted:

perhaps you should sign up and do the thing :colbert:

who says I didn't? :dance:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

Everyone's a smartass.

Everyone's an rear end, certainly.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

can I be cartridge blowers, the semi-successful biweekly video game YouTube show that caters to people who love fun and life???

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Little Mac posted:

can I be cartridge blowers, the semi-successful biweekly video game YouTube show that caters to people who love fun and life???

Cartridge blowers doesn't have enough Bebe's Kids IMO.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Although I do give props to that show in that if you yell "PLAY BEBE'S KIDS" enough they will play Bebe's Kids and then get sad when they time out of the first level.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

can you be

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Can i be a master system ii cartridge instead so i can pick an actual fun game??

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
game genie obvious choice

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Somebody could be one of those Nintendo flasks.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

busb posted:

Can i be a master system ii cartridge instead so i can pick an actual fun game??

You can be when I run Master System mafia next. This is gonna be a big series of cyor

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Actually i think they released Ultima 7 for a console back in the day I'll probably just wait for that

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Kashuno posted:

You can be when I run Master System mafia next. This is gonna be a big series of cyor

looking forward to GBA mafia, when one can be Game Boy Advance Video Nicktoons Collection vol. 3 and the Pokémon Battle-e Gentleman Fiennes card.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Lol if that's the worst you have for the GBA

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

yes, everyone pick the shittiest games possible for GBA Mafia so I am free to pick Mother 3 unopposed

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Bifauxnen posted:

yes, everyone pick the shittiest games possible for GBA Mafia so I am free to pick Mother 3 unopposed

Yes... unopposed...

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Kashuno posted:

Lol if that's the worst you have for the GBA

a... play-yan mp3 player cart with carly rae jepsen's discography loaded onto it

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Allen Wren posted:

I would play this but it involves playing in a game, which I cannot do at this time.
:(:respek::(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mithross posted:

Yes... unopposed...

we must have a rl thunderdome unless you can point out some other good GBA games, I never actually owned one