Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

The funniest thing is this could trigger an automatic resupply and that store will get like 6 cases of it because they showed a 600% increase in sales this week or something.

Memento posted:

This is exactly what will happen, which makes it even funnier.

You two need to get out more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

VendaGoat posted:

You two need to get out more.

Oh come now, like you would know the benefits :rolleyes:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Picnic Princess posted:

Oh come now, like you would know the benefits :rolleyes:

Maybe he's just very familiar with the withdrawal symptoms

venda I <4 u

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Hirayuki posted:

Agreed. The Pineapple Lumps alone make up for the Cheesybite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpj2oVJhYjM

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
The cunning thing about Pineapple Lumps is that they don't really taste like pineapple. They taste more like awesome, with a texture to match.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

For the longest time I thought my kiwi coworker was misspelling "sweet rear end" in his emails but turns out "sweet as" is a saying but it doesn't make any sense. Sweet as what?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Sweet as rear end. Duh.
:nws:
:nws:

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

https://youtu.be/xqvYBB6-yOg

E. Android is a piece of poo poo operating system

There can only be one Best Dead Space Dog Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TZfF7gujEg

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Dillbag posted:

For the longest time I thought my kiwi coworker was misspelling "sweet rear end" in his emails but turns out "sweet as" is a saying but it doesn't make any sense. Sweet as what?

Bro. Sweet as bro.

Speckled Jim
Dec 13, 2008

Gromit posted:

The cunning thing about Pineapple Lumps is that they don't really taste like pineapple. They taste more like awesome, with a texture to match.

Can you call picking chewy poo poo out of your teeth for 5 minutes after every one texture?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I'm real excited about my care package now. Thanks, Gromit!

thomit

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

PoptartsNinja posted:

That was a hoax

The Russians undoubtedly lost a lot of people in their space launches, but I'd bet real money most of those losses were ground crew.

Yeah, the Russian space program killed a shitload of people, but almost entirely ground crew. Challenger alone killed more astronauts than the entire Russian space program has, but then you have things like the Nedelin Catastrophe that killed ~100 people, including one of their top rocket designers.

If you feel up to reading ~4,000 pages of russian spaceflight history, including details on a lot of these disasters, Rockets and People is available for free both in NASA's english translation and in the original Russian.

This kills the audience.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

thomit

In a week or so we're going to come back to this post to see just how far your opinion has changed.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

That dog has seen things.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Wheat Loaf posted:

I always forget which son tortured a dog to death, the fat one or the fatter one

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I always forget which son tortured a dog to death, the fat one or the fatter one

They probably both did but only one got caught.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Wheat Loaf posted:

What politician is this...? I forgot

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Former governor and washed out presidential candidate Mike Huckabee who just last week called for Trump to simply ignore the judicial ruling against his travel ban, following the extremely legal precedent set by the loving trail of tears jesus christ

Also his son tortured a dog to death

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I want to say that dog was forced to lick peanut butter off of at least 3 assholes of the 5 assholes in that picture

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

System Metternich posted:

Former governor and washed out presidential candidate Mike Huckabee who just last week called for Trump to simply ignore the judicial ruling against his travel ban, following the extremely legal precedent set by the loving trail of tears jesus christ

Also his son tortured a dog to death

He's now also claiming to be a hilarious edgy Twitter comedian working on the next level:

This is a man that literally thousands of people entrusted with the power to make laws

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Pastry of the Year posted:

He's now also claiming to be a hilarious edgy Twitter comedian working on the next level:

This is a man that literally thousands of people entrusted with the power to make laws

I'm not sure if his post applies to me. I know I'm not a humorless people-you, but I think I might be a haters troll.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

johnnyratbastard posted:

Let's also not forget that gardening is illegal in New Zealand.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/new-zealand-gardening-law-hoax

That ain't so bad. In Aussie it just straightup kills you and no law involved. Only mad men garden in Aussie.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

thomit

Thanks to your post I now pronounce "Gromit" like "Obama".

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Rolo posted:

I guess I should have specified as much more recent.

I know about Laika :smith:

This particular dog is from a Japanese ad. It is not actually in space.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

johnnyratbastard posted:

Let's also not forget that gardening is illegal in New Zealand.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/new-zealand-gardening-law-hoax

One time I had this friend Ben (or "Bin" as he called himself) from New Zealand. He sent me a message on facebook saying "happy Christmas, my Mum just peed on a lemon tree" and I thought it was some kind of weird Christmas tradition. And it kind of is, maybe? Welp, that's my New Zealand story.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 14:42 on Mar 22, 2017

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

What if it actually is a picture of a ceiling fan? "poo poo, that was too close for comfort. Jesse almost got on to me. He knows too much."

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Last night on Wheel, dude asked for a K.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Pastry of the Year posted:

That one is better with the context of the one that came immediately after it.

drat that man is cringingly unfunny.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
none of his references make any sense whatsoever

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Poop Dogg, lmao.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Paladinus posted:

Poop Dogg, lmao.

I don't get it

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

I don't get it

I think it's a hotdog joke because sausages look like a cross between a poop and a dude's dong.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

theflyingorc posted:

none of his references make any sense whatsoever

It would be funny if it weren't so... sad.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

thecluckmeme posted:

The Russians didn't so much send a dog into orbit than they put a dog in a metal coffin and launched it into space

Well at least the pig survived

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaeFr1OMJvY

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

My Lovely Horse posted:

What if it actually is a picture of a ceiling fan? "poo poo, that was too close for comfort. Jesse almost got on to me. He knows too much."

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Having a big framed mirror at eye level above a fireplace is just about as baffling as having a picture of a ceiling fan tbh

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Need to have a mirror at the correct height when you're in the sex-swing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012