Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

CommissarMega posted:

WHAT. What about the Skaven? I want my ratmen!

That will be in TW:W 2 which is supposed to be backwards compatible with 1.

We have known they have a planned trilogy that can all be connected together. Each game expanding the map. And adding more stuff.

Calax posted:

THe same reason that the Imperial Guard are officially "Astra Militarum" GW gotta get paid yo.

Also I think that they're saying they're effectively stopping future production on TW:W in favor of doing TW:W2

I know the reason. But those are really stupid names.

Seriously calling Skeletons Deathrattlers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Steamhead Duardins

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

MonsterEnvy posted:

Yes. From what they've said, it's meant to be something on the order of a stand-alone expansion that can integrate into the base game if you have it. A DLC roadmap was datamined shortly after release that's been accurate so far, and expansion 1/TWW2 is slated to be high elves, dark elves, skaven, and lizardmen. Then tomb kings and ogres as DLC, then an expansion 2/TWW3 featuring daemons, chaos dwarfs, and a general Chaos revamp.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

rename skeletons to spookybones imo.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

MonsterEnvy posted:

Cythereal posted:

Yes. From what they've said, it's meant to be something on the order of a stand-alone expansion that can integrate into the base game if you have it. A DLC roadmap was datamined shortly after release that's been accurate so far, and expansion 1/TWW2 is slated to be high elves, dark elves, skaven, and lizardmen. Then tomb kings and ogres as DLC, then an expansion 2/TWW3 featuring daemons, chaos dwarfs, and a general Chaos revamp.

Ooooh, so that's how it'd work. I thought that we'd be seeing a trilogy of major DLC- didn't know they were going to call each major expansion a sequel, got it.

Also Steamhead Duardin™ is still the worst GWism in Age of Sigmar.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

No Amazons or playable norse :o

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
That's sadly the new CA modus operandi: fix problems in base game in the next game.

At least this one is pretty cool and playable, unlike the dumpster fire that was R:TW2

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Veloxyll posted:

No Amazons or playable norse :o

I want playable Araby first :colbert: At least give the Tomb Kings some Arabyan conscripts and/or mercs.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
This bit of Warhammer lore about Dwarves and Elves is very silly and I feel more people should know about it.

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Grudge_Of_Drong

WarpedLichen
Aug 14, 2008

My only regret with this LP is that I won't see as many battles if diplomacy works.

I feel like the empire has a much harder time getting all its important troops (so many upgrade buildings) and there's a serious lategame weakness when you're relying on swordsmen to hold the line.

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

WarpedLichen posted:

My only regret with this LP is that I won't see as many battles if diplomacy works.

Even with a perfect diplomatic game (unlikely with the starting hand Mukip's gotten), the Empire has a ton of threats on every side. As mentioned Skarsnik is an absolute menace if you ignore him for long. The Dwarfs in our neck of the mountains are greedy tinpot dumbasses (See the Grudge of Drong above) and will use any loophole to screw with us or our allies. Boris Todbringer and his best buds in Nordland can gently caress up your plans for a united Empire, and there's plenty of fun surprises to our southeast that might decide to visit.

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene

Veloxyll posted:

There really does need to be a better way to heal up heroes. Especially as the horde-y factions. having your warleader on a quarter hp while you're trying to do rolling attacks sucks.

Something something bloody auto-resolve something.

Yep, it's often the general on low hp holding armies back.

As Veloxyll mentions there is a battle auto-resolve feature so that you don't have to manually play each battle. I should have mentioned that I intend to fight every battle manually in this LP, except when it's obvious that it's just going to be a totally one-sided stomp.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

MonsterEnvy posted:

Seriously calling Skeletons Deathrattlers.

If you don't find that hilarious then we will never be friends

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Mukip posted:

Yep, it's often the general on low hp holding armies back.

As Veloxyll mentions there is a battle auto-resolve feature so that you don't have to manually play each battle. I should have mentioned that I intend to fight every battle manually in this LP, except when it's obvious that it's just going to be a totally one-sided stomp.

In case it hasn't already been mentioned to new players, auto-resolve does not take the stat increases AI troops get on the higher difficulties into account. A player will usually take more casualties manually fighting easy battles than they would if they used the generous auto-resolve, especially as auto-resolve weights outnumbering the enemy heavily. Lots of trash units might suck in a manual battle but they'll stomp an elite army every time in auto-resolve.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Auto-resolve yeah, greatly under-values stronger, smaller units.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
If I had to venture a guess for the reason, it's because the autoresolve doesn't simulate (or if it does, it does so poorly) the fact that not all models in a large unit are in position to attack the enemy at same time. So while in a normal fight, you can have at most something like 10 models fighting your hero, minus whatever disruption the hero causes to their ranks, in autoresolve they can all focus on the hero simultaneously.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

botany posted:

Marienburg is actually really difficult to grab now since Bretonia goes for it within the first couple of turns usually. Even then the fuckers are very strong, and there's an ork force next door that loves to gently caress you up when you siege Marienburg. I pretty much only take them early on if I get lucky and their main army leaves the nest to gently caress up Bretonia and I manage to sneak in just in time.

Dmar posted:

Thought this was just my games. It's truly annoying.
I believe Bretonnia now starts out at war with Marienburg since they became playable.

But there may be an upside: if a faction is getting their asses kicked bad enough, they do suddenly become much more willing to confederate, especially if they're about to die. So, who knows, maybe we might get them nice and early, depending on how their war goes.

Edit:

Dandywalken posted:

They blew the world up in a giant thing called the End Times. Chaos wins gg buy our new awful tabletop game instead please.

koolkevz666 posted:

The short version is they had this long event and set of books called the End Times that blew up the whole world and then relaunched the game in its new form called Age of Sigmar with a whole new lore background and different system of play.

Some hate it with a passion, others like the new system and others are in between. There are pros and cons for both sides and generally discussion seems to turn into a flame war when brought up between the groups.
The thing is, of course, is that End Times was basically a do-over of an event GW did years before called Storm of Chaos, that was intended to be a 'player-driven' campaign. Archaon, Everchosen of Chaos, was planning to march into the Empire and burn it all down (so, basically Tuesday in the Old World). Unfortunately for GW, the 'Order' (Empire, Dwarfs, etc.) players proved way more coordinated and were able to easily hold back the Chaos forces to the point GW begun using narrative fiat to say 'Chaos adavances to point X,Y, & Z'. Another problem was that the Orcs were lumped in with Chaos, which most Orc players were not impressed with, especially when Grimgor Ironhide (leader of the Greenskins in this game, and basically the 'iconic' Orc character) got defeated by one of GW's new hotness Chaos Lords. So, they (in a Gork-or-possibly-Mork-ish display of Brutal Kunnin') coordinated to primarily fight Chaos forces in campaign games, so either it cancelled out for the purposes of campaign results (since it was two 'evil' armies fighting) or just plain counted against Chaos. Which culminated in the lore as with the climatic battle between Order and Chaos, Grimgor Ironhide charged into the battle, headbutted Archaon and ran off declaring 'GRIMGOR IZ DA BEST!' Needless to say, this was probably not as originally planned.

End Times was basically GW refighting Storm of Chaos, only without any of that pesky 'player input' getting in the way, destroying the Old World and replacing it with the Age of Sigmar. This has made a lot of people very angry and is regarded by many as a bad move.

Edit 2: If you want to see a game of Sigmar up close, a brave goon played a game so you don't have to!

Yvonmukluk fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Mar 22, 2017

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Making a special request to see the big map with the Diplomatic Filter and the Relations Filter activated at the end of each update. Because there are never enough maps.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
You'll have maybe 1 turn to get Marinburg - The Bretts siege it, back off for a turn or so, then come back. Least they did in 10 games I played in a row. It's the same turn or so that the Beastman come over the Mountains, which is probably not a coincidence either.

Then again, the game does play different quite often, though I've also found that the Dwarves tend to stomp the Orks out of the Mountains since the last patch too. It does make getting The Big Hammer more difficult because the closest Greenskin army is 4 turns south of the Border Princes.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Yvonmukluk posted:

Which culminated in the lore as with the climatic battle between Order and Chaos, Grimgor Ironhide charged into the battle, headbutted Archaon and ran off declaring 'GRIMGOR IZ DA BEST!' Needless to say, this was probably not as originally planned.
To be fair this is a pretty great way to handle the situation. I love WH (/40K) Orkz, they add some much needed humor to all the grimdark. Shame they are such a pain in the rear end to play in this game.

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007
Is it still possible to do drop in battles in the campaign? Might make some of the big climactic battles more interesting.

Dmar
Aug 19, 2004
yarg
Really looking forward to the battle videos so I can learn how to play this game. 50 hours in and I'm hot garbage at it

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Comstar posted:

You'll have maybe 1 turn to get Marinburg - The Bretts siege it, back off for a turn or so, then come back. Least they did in 10 games I played in a row. It's the same turn or so that the Beastman come over the Mountains, which is probably not a coincidence either.

Then again, the game does play different quite often, though I've also found that the Dwarves tend to stomp the Orks out of the Mountains since the last patch too. It does make getting The Big Hammer more difficult because the closest Greenskin army is 4 turns south of the Border Princes.

I'm not playing on Legendary. But that has never happened to me playing on Hard, Bretonnia actually grabbing Marienburg. If anything, to me, Marienburg seems more vulnerable than before because of their existing war with Bretonnia. Getting a defensive alliance with Bretonnia and ordering them to go after that utter bastard Emil von Korden seems to work well enough at keeping that miscreant occupied.
And if anything I would think Karl Franz would be 100% within his sacred rights as Emperor to expel the Bretonnians if they seize what is his by right.

I'm also a boring motherfucker with the patience to just siege Marienburg until they starve to death. Then I loot them because gently caress that seccessionist filth.

Randarkman fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Mar 22, 2017

Dmar
Aug 19, 2004
yarg

Randarkman posted:

I'm not playing on Legendary. But that has never happened to me playing on Hard, Bretonnia actually grabbing Marienburg. If anything, to me, Marienburg seems more vulnerable than before because of their existing war with Bretonnia. Getting a defensive alliance with Bretonnia and ordering them to go after that utter bastard Emil von Korden seems to work well enough at keeping that miscreant occupied.
And if anything I would think Karl Franz would be 100% within his sacred rights as Emperor to expel the Bretonnians if they seize what is his by right.

I'm also a boring motherfucker with the patience to just siege Marienburg until they starve to death. Then I loot them because gently caress that seccessionist filth.

I've restarted a campaign like 5 times trying to get Bretonnia to not take Marienburg in the first 10 turns. Particularly annoying when they siege it for a while

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene

Triskelli posted:

Making a special request to see the big map with the Diplomatic Filter and the Relations Filter activated at the end of each update. Because there are never enough maps.

I'll bear that in mind for the future.

Turn 2

You can see that Karl's army has mostly healed up already and he's ready to advance on Grunburg. The secessionist army is the one he beat up last turn and it's severely depleted; the town itself also has a small garrison but that won't pose any sort of obstacle to his army.

It turns out that I completed a mission last turn (defeat an enemy army) and I received a 1000-gold reward. We also received another mission to capture the town of Grunburg which I aim to complete this turn, so I ought to get another 1000 gold from that. Financially, missions can be a big deal which allow for bursts of building upgrades when we're otherwise tapped out for funds because of army upkeep.

Karl picked up a follower. There's a whole bunch of them with different effects and each general can have up to 3, iirc. This is one of the less useful ones since veterancy won't exactly be hard to come by later on.

The Von Carsteins declared war on Stirland. That's a bit earlier than usual in my experience, so I'll check on that later. But for now I want to capture Grunburg.

This battle is so one-sided I won't bother fighting it. The yellow bar denotes the balance of power, it's so much in Karl's favour you can barely see the opponent's red.

We took mild casualties and wiped out both the town garrison and the remnants of the secessionist army. The Emperor will now decide the fate on this township.

The new few turns are going to be fraught with peril, so The Empire needs troops and it doesn't need more hassle from rebellions. Karl Franz is a merciful victor and peacefully occupies the settlement. Karl has been incredibly gracious and magnanimous to the rebels.

I have now unlocked a regiment of renown. There's nine of these and they are unlocked as generals reach higher levels. They are unique, instantly recruitable units (fulfilling the function of mercenaries from previous Total War games) and much more powerful than their regular counterparts. Sigmar's Sons are an unbreakable (will never rout) unit of Swordsmen with increased melee fighting skills, making them quite good at dealing with other basic infantry.

A magic item was found among the vanquished. This Luckstone gives Karl Franz 10% damage resistance against non-magical attacks (which is like 99% of them in the campaign). This is a nice find and it ought to help keep Karl in fit fighting shape. Franz leveled up up twice, so he has two skill points to spend.

There are yellow, red and blue branches of the skill tree. The yellow branch confers combat buffs to the general representing a general with great martial prowess, red provides army-wide buffs that indicate the general is more of a tactician, while blue provides strategic bonuses. Being a great ruler, Karl Franz seems like a blue guy to me so I intend to put some points into the blue branch. But there's also mount options on top of the skill branches; with the addition of the Luckstone I've decided to give Karl a barded warhorse to increase his health and armour. Now Karl is a pretty decent fighter even though I'm not going down the yellow tree with him.

Now let's take another look at what's going on in the world.

Capturing Grunburg has presented new opportunities. Previously, we didn't have trade connections to Stirland and Talabecland since they lack ports so we needed to neighbour them directly. Talabecland starts off with very high standings to us, and while the aversion trait has reduced our options we can still get a deal out of him.

Karl Franz shrewdly manages to get not only a non-agression pact and trade agreement out of Helmut Fuerbach, but 500 gold for the privilege too. This is one of the best deals we're likely to get. If he didn't have the aversion trait there's a good chance we would have been able to get a military access deal out of him too, but it's not too much of a let down.

Stirland is a bit less agreeable than Talabecland, even though The Empire does start the game with both a non-aggression pact and military access deal with them. That is very important, because without military-access we get severe diplomatic penalties for our armies travelling through their lands. Stirland is our safe corridor for travelling east to confront the vampires. Their power rating isn't very high compared to the Von Carteins and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a VC army marching through Stirland right now. It's important to keep abreast of these details, because the AI is much more agreeable to forming deals when they feel under pressure.

As it happens, with a small offer of 400 gold the Emperor is able to get another trade deal out of them. I doubt that would have happened without the looming threat. Karl has a keen eye for the worried guy.

You can see that we're not really making a huge amount of gold out of trade right now. But the trade deals are hard to get on legendary difficulty, so I can't just form them only when we stand to benefit the most. I need to achieve these deals at the most convenient times, because the AI might not be interested later on.

It's time to check back in on Karak Norn. Looking at our standings reveals something interesting, "Crooked Moon Waaagh!". This is a special free army that greenskins get for fighting battles. So Crooked Moon has already fought a battle and gained a Waaagh! out of it; this does not bode well for the Dawi, especially not this early on in the game when it makes all the difference against relatively small starting forces. Again, when under pressure the AI is much more agreeable and Brokk agrees to a non-aggression pact without any fuss. Our standings are shooting through the roof with Karak Norn as they are provided with support during their time of need. I very much want these guys to come out on top in this war and become a friendly buffer state in the Reikland mountains.

Another notable development is that Bretonnia has already declared war on Marienburg. Seems like Marienburg's army got wrecked, too, based on their power rating in the diplomacy screen. This is a huge issue for me since I want to be friends with Bretonnia, but I want to conquer Marienburg before Louen does. The last time I played an Empire campaign was several patches ago and, according to thread posters, things have been switched up since then so Karl Franz needs to rush down there with an army or else we might lose Marienburg for good.

I recruit another army at Grunburg alongside that of Karl Franz. There's a choice of Empire Generals and Arch Lectors to lead the new force. Generals are better fighters out of the gates, but Arch Lectors become pretty good army-buffing machines once they've levelled up, so I buy an Arch Lector now. Sigmar's Sons are recruited alongside a pair of Free Company militias. I also disband the Halberdiers from Franz army and recruit some spearmen in their place; as discussed I want to reduce army upkeep. Sigmar's Sons also have high upkeep, but unlike Halberdiers they are a high-performance unit against low-level infantry so that's fine.

Now that we have a second general I can also consider the government offices, which are The Empire's gimmick (it's not very interesting compared to unique features of other factions). With a level 1 general I have the option of making him the Treasurer or Castellan-Engineer. The Treasurer increase trade good production and income from economic buildings, but I don't have either of those right now so he'll have to be the Castellen, the most useful feature of which is reduced building contruction costs.

So at the end of turn 2 there's already a number of ongoing concerns. I want Stirland to at least survive the Von Carstein onslaught. I want Crooked Moon gone and Karak Norn installed in their place. I want Marienburg before Bretonnia gets there. The rebellion needs to be crushed while we're at it. There's a lot to do and not very many soldiers to do it with. But I am very happy with what has been accomplished in only two turns, despite getting a rougher start than normal. I only hope that our dwarfen and imperial allies survive long enough for us to reap the benefits of all this diplomancy, which is far from guaranteed.

(Nothing happened to me during the AI's second turn.)

Mukip fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Mar 22, 2017

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Most Amewsing Prinny Ever!
Never once in my Empire game have I been offered units of reknown. Apparently there is a special button for them? Do you need a DLC for them?

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Did unlocking the horse require both of Karl's skill points?

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene

Nuramor posted:

Never once in my Empire game have I been offered units of reknown. Apparently there is a special button for them? Do you need a DLC for them?

Yes, you need The Grim & The Grave dlc

Mzbundifund posted:

Did unlocking the horse require both of Karl's skill points?
Yes, it took both. One for a regular warhorse and then a barded one. In multiplayer the naked warhorse is a valid choice, because it's cheaper and also faster so it can better dodge hero-sniping tactics. There's not much point to the basic warhorse in the campaign, except that it costs another skillpoint to get barding. You only need the basic horse to progress to the next tier of mount (the pegasus) so the barded horse can be skipped to save a skill point in the long term. But the armour does raise damage resistance by a decent amount so it pairs well with the Luckstone.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Thanks. Would it be possible to get a bigger-picture screenshot of the map, maybe once per update? I couldn't find any pictures of Marienburg for instance, it would be nice to know where it is or why it's important. Ditto for the goblins, dwarves, vampires, France, etc. Just a general impression of where everyone's laid out would be nice.

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Mukip posted:

Yes, you need The Grim & The Grave dlc

Thats stupid. Gotta pay 7,50€ for two Lords and the ability to buy mercenaries. Especially since the AI can do so without problems even now.

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene
I'll work on that. One problem is that I can't see all the factions at the moment, even though I know they are there. It occurred to me that i can use an out-of-game map, so I'll nclude this in my next update (but it's slightly outdated and does not include the Von Carstein or Crooked Moon factions, for example):

I'll also work on providing in-game strategic map updates.

As for DLC. I found it worthwhile. By the time the DLC came out, several months after game launch, I had already played the Empire campaign once and become familiar with the vanilla game so I was quite happy to get the DLC to spice things up again.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Mzbundifund posted:

Thanks. Would it be possible to get a bigger-picture screenshot of the map, maybe once per update? I couldn't find any pictures of Marienburg for instance, it would be nice to know where it is or why it's important. Ditto for the goblins, dwarves, vampires, France, etc. Just a general impression of where everyone's laid out would be nice.

That's the world map (I admit, it's not great because of the coloring which identifies who's able to confederate with who), with all of the starting locations for each faction. Biggest thing about this Total War is that any location that's considered "Mountains" cannot be held by humans, and any "plains" location cannot be held by dwarves etc.

The only thing not on there is the wood elves, who are that giant blank space between the broken nose, Pravonne and Karak Norn. They're dicks, used to be worse, but their ai got turned into a "chill around the house".

Also out in Vampire lands, Schwartzhafen no longer exist, instead replaced by Von Karstien faction, who have a general who's powerful enough, on his own, to lay waste to an entire castle.

Calax fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Mar 22, 2017

TCat
Oct 10, 2012

I'll save you the time and call myself a loser

MonsterEnvy posted:

I don't know much about the game Age of Sigmar itself. Though I have heard it has improved. But the setting is way less interesting and cool then the old world.

Also everything now has a new really stupid name for some reason.

Dwarves = Duradin
Elves = Aelves
Orcs = Orruks
Ogres = Ogors
Trolls = Troggoths
Lizardmen = Seraphon
And then we get to the undead were it gets really painful.
Vampires = Soulblights
Ghouls = Flesh Eater
Skeletons = Deathrattles
Zombies = Deathwalkers
Ghosts = Nighthaunts

Copyrighting. Same reason that in the latest 40k stuff they decided to rename Eldar into Aeldari. Despite the fact that names have nothing to do with conceptual identity and instead just makes you look stupid and try hard.

Of course considering the fact that Bretonnia is basically just them copy pasting stuff from Arthurian legends, down to things like a Green Knight, a Lady of the Lake, and the Holy Grail...maaaaybe at least TRYING to be original isn't that bad.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Is getting an early trade deal with Kislev common? When I played empire/dwarves some patches ago I only got one when chaos arrived and after throwing bribes at them for ten turns. On the other hand Bretonia usually agrees on turn 2 or three.

Dmar
Aug 19, 2004
yarg

genericnick posted:

Is getting an early trade deal with Kislev common? When I played empire/dwarves some patches ago I only got one when chaos arrived and after throwing bribes at them for ten turns. On the other hand Bretonia usually agrees on turn 2 or three.

When I play dwarves or Empire Kislev doesn't give me poo poo till chaos shows up :shobon:

Also the fixation on Marienburg is that it's basically in your back yard, and I personally always want to take it to generate income. Each settlement has 6 (province capitals) or 4 (other settlements in the province) building slots, and income buildings compete with unit production buildings, public order/corruption reducing buildings, fortifications, etc, so turning Marienburg into a productive province can counterbalance building up Reikland for unit production and such. Not to mention more gold = better, always.

Dmar fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Mar 22, 2017

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Not to mention the Marienburg harbour makes mad cash.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Also Marienburg deserves everything that happens to it.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

Night10194 posted:

Also Marienburg deserves everything that happens to it.

"Im Übrigen bin ich der Meinung, dass Marienburg zerstört werden muss."

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I think a friend of mine was interested in this game. Is the multiplayer inherently competitive or can you team up to conquer the old world?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

marshmallow creep posted:

I think a friend of mine was interested in this game. Is the multiplayer inherently competitive or can you team up to conquer the old world?

You can play a co-op campaign or do competitive single battles.

• Locked thread