Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Holy poo poo, Rob Ford, you left us too soon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I like weight lifting build She Hulk

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Wasn't there a Furry Club poster from a college campus posted a few pages ago advertising as a LGBTQ+ related group? "Without the Internet" is moot at this point.

Again I ask, how often in real life do you have to deal with adult diaper fetishists? Not some 4chan strawman, real life. Because claiming they are allegedly pushing their agenda to us normies sounds a lot more gross than a person who shits in diapers for sexual gratification.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Panfilo posted:

Again I ask, how often in real life do you have to deal with adult diaper fetishists? Not some 4chan strawman, real life. Because claiming they are allegedly pushing their agenda to us normies sounds a lot more gross than a person who shits in diapers for sexual gratification.

"Lol, what does it matter, it's only online and not in real life," said the time traveller from 2002.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I think its probably a much different story on college campuses, much easier for fetishists to find people to meet up with and then once there's strength in numbers they have a lot less shame about parading around in the student union in diapers or whatever.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Panfilo posted:

No the daiper fur stuff is still grosser

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
What the hell is this thread anymore? Unironic furries, pants-making GBS threads advocates... What's next?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Robot Rap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY1WIfPJHqI

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Because these people push their fetish out into the world, believing everyone else ought to publicly acknowledge and accept their fetish in *our* spare time. Additionally they co-opt concepts from marginalized groups, causing some folks to associate LGBTQ+ with fetishists and dismissing all LGBTQ+ as a result, sometimes with negative consequences.

It's their own fault for adding the "Q+" part.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Panfilo posted:

And furthermore no one says "L-O-L" or any internet lingo in real life either.

:v:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I'd poo poo too if I had some other person cleaning it all up.
Hell I'd wait until they were right there in the process of cleaning to start making GBS threads since sitting in poo is only slightly more gross than my festering pile of fat.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I poo poo every day.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Panfilo posted:

It's clear from r/relationships and etc. that people do have to deal with people who have developed unrealistic fetishes. They don't normally discuss it aloud.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Pick posted:

It's clear from r/relationships and etc. that people do have to deal with people who have developed unrealistic fetishes. They don't normally discuss it aloud.

Though a lot of those r/relationships stories sound like many of the anon goon submissions ie typed one handed,using the power of imagination. People in the anon thread even insisted it's more fun to take the stories at face value.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Panfilo posted:

Like even if there were 100,000 of them roaming around the US, that would still be less than 0.3% of the population; if common sense is no longer an appropriate benchmark for identifying deviant behavior, then maybe a cutoff number or something?

Ballot boxes with 250,000+ poop-fingerprint ballots.

edit: Its a Hanging Chode!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Scratch Monkey posted:

Why did he poo poo?

Because when you get people out of bed who are sick and put them in a chair they generally poo poo. The problem was that this man could walk and this man could clean himself to some degree, but even having just poo poo in the shower and i'm down there scouring his legs, I tell him, "hey dude, stand up and clean your butt." Guy goes "OH it's its fine, I'll take a full shower tomorrow" :D I told him "DUDE, STAND UP AND WASH YOUR rear end NOW, or im not finishing your wound care." :yosbutt:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Panfilo posted:

Though a lot of those r/relationships stories sound like many of the anon goon submissions ie typed one handed,using the power of imagination. People in the anon thread even insisted it's more fun to take the stories at face value.

If someone develops a diaper fetish (which can't easily occur in isolation) ostensibly other people are going to become wrapped up in that. Or even indirectly, where someone otherwise dateable becomes a diaper fetishist and essentially goes off the reasonable-person market. These things have aggregate effects.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I really don't care about people's weird fetishes, as long as

a) They're not hurting kids or something like that
b) They don't try to involve everyone else in their stuff. It's one thing to privately fetishize diapers, and quite another to wear them openly in public for exhibitionism.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

Because when you get people out of bed who are sick and put them in a chair they generally poo poo. The problem was that this man could walk and this man could clean himself to some degree, but even having just poo poo in the shower and i'm down there scouring his legs, I tell him, "hey dude, stand up and clean your butt." Guy goes "OH it's its fine, I'll take a full shower tomorrow" :D I told him "DUDE, STAND UP AND WASH YOUR rear end NOW, or im not finishing your wound care." :yosbutt:

Wouldn't the poo poo just pour down his leg and get into his sores and stuff? Ugh, that's gross.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Jerry Cotton posted:

I poo poo every day.

Brother!

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

Would pairing up characters from cartoons or computer games fall under this category?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

I really don't care about people's weird fetishes, as long as

a) They're not hurting kids or something like that
b) They don't try to involve everyone else in their stuff. It's one thing to privately fetishize diapers, and quite another to wear them openly in public for exhibitionism.

But what if exhibitionism is their kink?!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Pick posted:

If someone develops a diaper fetish (which can't easily occur in isolation) ostensibly other people are going to become wrapped up in that. Or even indirectly, where someone otherwise dateable becomes a diaper fetishist and essentially goes off the reasonable-person market. These things have aggregate effects.

Pick you really need to hang out with better friends

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:nws: furry poo poo http://i.imgur.com/d0fNa0v.jpg :nms:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Risky click of the day.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm trying to spot the convicted murderer but I'm not even sure they updated the blog for the current municipal elections. Anyway http://per-looks.tumblr.com/

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I was thinking that the download image button and the open URL button were dangerously close together for a link like that on the awful app

E:

Sinners Sandwich posted:

I like weight lifting build She Bulk

FTFY

DE: one more before I sack out

Vv phone posting. The frog picture on my phone that shows me shitposts and doesn't show broken tables when I post a big picture.

Sponge Baathist has a new favorite as of 19:49 on Mar 22, 2017

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sponge Baathist posted:

I was thinking that the download image button and the open URL button were dangerously close together for a link like that on the awful app

The what?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I am mad at you

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Sponge Baathist posted:

E:

FTFY

DE: one more before I sack out

Vv phone posting. The frog picture on my phone that shows me shitposts and doesn't show broken tables when I post a big picture.

What is it about RAZER that makes someone want to get a tattoo of the logo

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Gamer cred BABY!!1!11!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Lots of people get many different brand logos as tattoos. Hooray, consumerist culture!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Picnic Princess posted:

Lots of people get many different brand logos as tattoos. Hooray, consumerist culture!

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

they deserve shame over razer

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

cash crab posted:

I am mad at you

The correct preposition is about.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Sloober posted:

What is it about RAZER that makes someone want to get a tattoo of the logo

It's kind of a cool logo if you don't know what it's from :shrug:

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Heath posted:

It's kind of a cool logo if you don't know what it's from :shrug:

I don't know what it's from (something called razer, I guess, but I don't know what that is) and I think it's a terrible logo.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ReidRansom posted:

I don't know what it's from (something called razer, I guess, but I don't know what that is) and I think it's a terrible logo.

Yeah it's one of those things that without knowing what it is, you just know it's got to be something to do with video games, cartoons, comics, or Supernatural.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
My first assumption was that it's a bugchaser symbol thing

(Oh hey another group to add to the acronym)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

ReidRansom posted:

I am hoping that I'm wrong because the only razer I know is the keyboard-and-mouse company.

...but Google says it's that Razer, apparently.

• Locked thread