Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Where are all the tweets asking for sex with Mr Clean and Brawny guy? I know Tony The Tiger had to block furries who were harassing him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Here's the actual tweet, if you happen to want to see an endless stream of reaction gifs in the replies

https://twitter.com/kristiyamaguchi/status/843849542562865153

I mean, seriously, they just go on and on

Mezzanine has a new favorite as of 03:38 on Mar 23, 2017

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hell, same.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

How much denim is featured in Flare?

Huggybear
Jun 17, 2005

I got the jimjams

shouldn't they be alphabetically listed (this is funnier)

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Mezzanine posted:

Here's the actual tweet, if you happen to want to see an endless stream of reaction gifs in the replies

I liked this one:

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Idgi

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Mezzanine posted:

It's been so long and I was young when the incident happened, so I forgot who was who in the leg-crippling assault. But I knew one or both of these people were involved, so daaaaaang.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Nancy Kerrigan's leg was broken in a brutal attack planned by her rival Tonya Harding.

The pic I posted is from the movie they're making about Tonya. People then went on to post more reaction gifs of Tonya, so in retrospect that pic is not the funniest on its own.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Nancy Kerrigan is a former Olympic figure skater rose to fame when one of her teammates/rivals for Olympic qualification hired a guy to break her leg in order to sabotage her. Kristi Yamaguchi was another one of her teammates.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

marshmallow creep posted:

Nancy Kerrigan's leg was broken in a brutal attack planned by her rival Tonya Harding.

The pic I posted is from the movie they're making about Tonya. People then went on to post more reaction gifs of Tonya, so in retrospect that pic is not the funniest on its own.

Ah ok, thanks :)

e:

Pakled posted:

Nancy Kerrigan is a former Olympic figure skater rose to fame when one of her teammates/rivals for Olympic qualification hired a guy to break her leg in order to sabotage her. Kristi Yamaguchi was another one of her teammates.

This too, thanks

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I remember when the attack happened, and because Tonya Harding was a local hero to my part of the country, my elementary school teacher counseled the whole class that we needed to give Tonya our prayers when people started to accuse her of this terrible thing that she surely had no part of!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I remember when the attack happened, and because Tonya Harding was a local hero to my part of the country, my elementary school teacher counseled the whole class that we needed to give Tonya our prayers when people started to accuse her of this terrible thing that she surely had no part of!

Please for the :lol:s what part of the country and/or please dilettante where you are from that this happened?

I understand you were just a bystander.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Southern Illinois, not far from East St. Louis. Why exactly she was such a darling there I don't rightly know, but by God we were supposed to have her back.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Southern Illinois, not far from East St. Louis. Why exactly she was such a darling there I don't rightly know, but by God we were supposed to have her back.

Missouri, Kentucky or Tennessee, for an Oregon lady, she sure garnered a following.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Didn't Tonya Harding also try to get sympathy from the judges by claiming her skate blade broke when she hosed up? I don't remember the '92 Olympics that well.

e: 1994, not 1992. Whatever.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Didn't Tonya Harding also try to get sympathy from the judges by claiming her skate blade broke when she hosed up? I don't remember the '92 Olympics that well.

e: 1994, not 1992. Whatever.

The laces on one of her skates really did break early in her routine, and the judges gave her a do-over. At that point, it was already over for her and everyone knew it, so it didn't matter how many chances she got, it was meaningless.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

30 years later.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fx4-TT9Vng&feature=youtu.be

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

it does actually

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Paladinus posted:

Poop Dogg, lmao.

his track with the Enema Man was fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZstxpTBqL0

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Poop Dogg is the GANGSTA SPECTER OF DEFEAT.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Erebus posted:

his track with the Enema Man was fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZstxpTBqL0

I could see how "enema" would sneak into this guy's everyday dialogue, but you would think that a neocon wouldn't have any trouble with the word "snoop."

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

The video is actually kinda funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntlG5XgYg4k

For the impatient: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntlG5XgYg4k&t=322s

Some Pinko Commie has a new favorite as of 14:13 on Mar 23, 2017

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
So, does the protagonist shove eels up her rear end? Asking for a friend.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Not a picture, but Cracked found the Huckabee tweets too.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

DACK FAYDEN posted:

So, does the protagonist shove eels up her rear end? Asking for a friend.

I don't know about that but I do know about a certain video...

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I'm real excited about my care package now. Thanks, Gromit!

thomit

Me too! Thanks a lot, Gromit!

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

We Know Catheters posted:

I don't know about that but I do know about a certain video...

goatse.el

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Data Graham posted:

Having a big framed mirror at eye level above a fireplace is just about as baffling as having a picture of a ceiling fan tbh

Could be worse, could be a TV up there.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Poop Dogg is the GANGSTA SPECTER OF DEFEAT.

You rang?

Content:

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
NSFW I guess?

http://i.imgur.com/Kwox2kz.jpg

Somebody has a new favorite as of 20:02 on Mar 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004