Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Luigi Thirty posted:

Ain't he great?

To his credit this poo poo is legitimately very impressive. Remains to be seen in the company can actually follow through on any of these deals, but if you had told me 6 months ago that this is where TNA would be I'd have laughed in your face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Like, what exactly is he promising?

To make TNA Great Again.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

How is Jarret cutting these deals with no real roster? Like, what exactly is he promising?

hey now, it's Jarrett's business acumen that got GFW where it is today - look at all the luminaries that have Joined the Force!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Jason Sextro posted:

hey now, it's Jarrett's business acumen that got GFW where it is today - look at all the luminaries that have Joined the Force!

Is GFW a thing anymore or did he drag that along with him?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Bold prediction: Impact Of Sport lasts 4 weeks before its pulled due to concerns about content and bad ratings.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Skinty McEdger posted:

Bold prediction: Impact Of Sport lasts 4 weeks before its pulled due to concerns about content and bad ratings.

They'll probably get the ten episodes ordered, but yes, I don't see Jarret producing a show that ITV will find acceptable.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
lol have you ever watched anything on ITV

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i saw this thing on itv the other week

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

said if she goes to slap you while wearing a cowboy hat, she might be keen

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

They're getting an early evening slot. I'm trying to think in what world TNA can produce something that will not have to be more edited than WCW was on channel 5.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

How is Jarret cutting these deals with no real roster? Like, what exactly is he promising?

Well, let me tell you about Karatbars and why joining GFW to get some Global Force Gold is a good idea to secure your financial future...

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
So how long before Jarrett books himself into another vanity title reign? My money's on 3 months.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Benne posted:

So how long before Jarrett books himself into another vanity title reign? My money's on 3 months.

2 at most

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Benne posted:

I'm definitely taking the under on that bet

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Benne posted:

My bet is never. But! He'll hand pick somebody who definitely shouldn't be the guy and make him long term champion.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Wazzu posted:

My bet is never. But! He'll hand pick somebody who definitely shouldn't be the guy and make him long term champion.

That only leaves him with about 95% of TNA's roster to chose from.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Wazzu posted:

if there isn't some point where he gives everyone on the roster The Stroke and/or hits them with a guitar then it's not the Jeff Jarrett I know. :colbert:

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

Julio Cruz posted:

That only leaves him with about 95% of TNA's roster to chose from.

Oh please. We all know it'll be Aron Rex.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Germansimp posted:

Well, let me tell you about Karatbars and why joining GFW to get some Global Force Gold is a good idea to secure your financial future...

I'm listening...

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Benne posted:

Next episode.

Martian Buddy
Jun 4, 2010

Are you ready to swear
right here,
right now,
before the devil

ShadowedFlames posted:

Oh please. We all know it'll be Aron Rex.

:aronrex:

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Wazzu posted:

So, Shera?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/usugirijay/status/845512922251968517

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/status/845517529867059201

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Hardys vs. TNA feud of the year

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Matt hardy was always the best hardy.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This is cool, good for the Hardys, the only reason I spent any time with this dumb show in the last two years was because of the Hardy stuff.

Oh god Matt Hardy's the pinned tweet image is great:

https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/status/843417177277501440

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
I love how the Hardys came up with a storyline where they win every tag team title and all the promotions said, "Yeah, sounds good!"

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
That's the power of the Hardys. gently caress TNA for trying to gently caress with them and for loving with ROH.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i know the bucks are gonna win at mania but i hope they only get the roh titles and the hardys drop the superkick titles to some other team

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Strawberry Panda posted:

I love how the Hardys came up with a storyline where they win every tag team title and all the promotions said, "Yeah, sounds good!"

And that they're able to draw money to the point that every promotion is willing to let them do whatever they ant.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Strawberry Panda posted:

Indies can pretty much never afford to turn down a chance at a big name.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Rick posted:

This is cool, good for the Hardys, the only reason I spent any time with this dumb show in the last two years was because of the Hardy stuff.

Oh god Matt Hardy's the pinned tweet image is great:

https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/status/843417177277501440

It really speaks to the nature of this gimmick that Jeff is the more serious looking of the two

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

I was sold on Broken Matt Hardy when he referred to "The Honorable Ring" and "The New Pro Wrestling of Japan" on reddit

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

Jason Sextro posted:

I was sold on Broken Matt Hardy when he referred to "The Honorable Ring" and "The New Pro Wrestling of Japan" on reddit

Don't forget about the "Subterranean Lucha."

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

James Storm will replace Bobby Lashley on tonight's Crash show in Tijuana. They are doing an angle where Impact and Crash are feuding, setting up a TNA vs. Crash PPV. Karen Jarrett announced that Storm would replace Bobby Lashley on the show, and face Garza Jr., but only with an Impact referee. If Garza Jr. wins, then he gets a title shot at Lashley. Storm was the most hated man in Tijuana last night, he got nuclear heat.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Wazzu posted:

https://youtu.be/TmPKjrh7kN0 :v:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

gg JJ, get Crash Lucha over but keep cutting TNA's nuts off at every other turn.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

And here I was thinking TNA were imbeciles, not actively malicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Testekill posted:

And here I was thinking TNA were imbeciles, not actively malicious.

Dave says this is fake. Neither he nor Satin would use Impact management as a source for WWE or ROH information.

• Locked thread