Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
First snypa.

Sakuya is still the best waifu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

trucutru posted:

First snypa.

Sakuya
Kushi is still the best waifu.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

TheQuietWilds posted:

Get on discord, I can help you get one pretty trivially with any in-meta lead some time this weekend.
Thanks, I'll jump on at some point.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House
Good thread title but how come nobody posted the strongest Myr

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

DACK FAYDEN posted:

DQXQ/DQXQ even unawoken/Sun Wukong/Saria and inherit Apoc on Myr and also on one of the other non-Sarias, I think. That's got full skill bind from the DQs and Sun plus Myr, so Saria's lack doesn't punish you. Could put Apoc in instead of Saria, but I always vote for faster skills because I suck at Myr.

I'll buy Decended Carnival this weekend and the light dude I need to evo ADQXQ. This set up will let me fling piis at ADQXQ to max skill her and feed one pii to finish off Apocalypse #1 since everything but Myr is max skilled.

Zoness posted:

Apoc has the same cooldown as Saria and combos better with (A)DQXQ

Counter point: I have a +297 max skilled Saria. I'll revisit the situation when I get around to skilling up a Apocalypse #2.

I can inherit Saria on Saria and stick Apocalypse #2 on Sun Wukong. Would it hurt to put Momiji on DQ? Do I need any utility?

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I actually finished making my Myr today, and oh wow I have been missing out. Feels really weird having ADQXQ as a sub though.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

iPodschun posted:

Good thread title but how come nobody posted the strongest Myr

This is still the cutest loving thing in the history of these threads :3:

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing
Seeing my dumb dad joke become the thread title is probably the best thing that's happened to me today :3:

Working on Awoken Venus and Astaroth since I've wound up with a lot of sand Dolphins. Astaroth send like a decent devil lead with that up boost.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

My JP alt has 4 Hakus and my JP main zero. I can only guess what will happen once I roll in the Shonen collab.

I will roll anyway because I'm dumb (and challenge stones!)

Staticpulse
Nov 1, 2010

Herein I have explained the operation of the sun.
Oh hey, a new thread. Perhaps I'll post more in thread this time around.

Anyway, looking forward to Gold dragons getting their exp buff so there's more than one day to grind out exp when I got nothing else going on.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
No seriously. Dark Athena when?

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Elephant Ambush posted:

Presumably a few weeks after the last MP giveaway, which is next week, so like a month or so? Maybe?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

UHD posted:

Presumably a few weeks after the last MP giveaway, which is next week, so like a month or so? Maybe?

Thanks

:(

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

Elephant Ambush posted:

Even money that there's a firm date announced on the stream tonight. DAthena and Voltron are the only things that make sense for the teaser they posted.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
what's the better rare drop to chase - hinomitsuha or orpharion head?

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Myr team made. I need one more Dub-Topalit and some XP to make ADQXQ. Then I need some Tamadra, like 10 or 15. Then I need to farm skill ups for Myr.

I might hit up Discord tomorrow but I'll check her too. Anyone else need to skill up Myr? What are some fast, fun, and/or safe teams? I still suck at heart cross.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
Minerva makes for some fairly safe Myr runs, whether you pair with another Minerva or Ilm. Riskiest bit tends to be comboing the blind board on floor 1.

Deep Winter
Mar 26, 2010

Eminai posted:

Even money that there's a firm date announced on the stream tonight. DAthena and Voltron are the only things that make sense for the teaser they posted.

Hahahahahahahhhhhhhh

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Has Myr pretty much been replaced by DAthena for most people now? I just realized I have no BFFs with her up any more.

Edit: Also, what's with all the Kagus up right now? Is there some new meta I don't know about?

cryptoclastic fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Mar 25, 2017

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

"I'm sick and tired of reading these posts!"
Grabbed a Machine Zeus with my brother, though I had to pay a stone since we didn't have a board refresh to clear the locked jammer orbs. Hard part's over, now to farm approximately one billion golden keepers for the golems :negative:

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

cryptoclastic posted:

Has Myr pretty much been replaced by DAthena for most people now? I just realized I have no BFFs with her up any more.

Meta keeps changing. Only Vegetto remains consistently awesome and used.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.

cryptoclastic posted:

Edit: Also, what's with all the Kagus up right now? Is there some new meta I don't know about?

Using them to quickly blow through the new challenge mode early dungeons?

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

I'm right there waiting with you, bud :(

cryptoclastic posted:

DAthena won't replace Myr for me but she sure will add some spice to my PAD life.

I only have Kagu up for a newbie friend of mine so she can blitz through lowbie stuff easy (also I use it for effortless super king farming).

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I don't really have DAthena subs so I'll go ahead with Myr.

isndl posted:

Minerva makes for some fairly safe Myr runs, whether you pair with another Minerva or Ilm. Riskiest bit tends to be comboing the blind board on floor 1.

Minerva is how I cleared it first solo and my brother has one too. We should be good in MP.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Is there any particular place that's best to run to get Threedia (and their evo mats), or is it mainly just running their respective dungeons when they're up, or in the coin rotation? Holy dragon's being annoying and refusing to drop from any of the stuff I've encountered them in too. :argh:

ChikoDemono posted:

Meta keeps changing. Only Vegetto remains consistently awesome and used.

Someday I need to start playing my Japan account again, though I still need the collab mats to make Vegetto. Just using yours with SSJ3 Goku made the early game so easy it got boring. I was also clearing dungeons like Beelzebub a week or two after I'd started playing the account because DBZ units are so good. :ssj:

Vincent Valentine
Feb 28, 2006

Murdertime

I really like this ranking dungeon, I like the play style the team offers. Can't imagine doing it without 99 turns of extra greens, though.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Evil Fluffy posted:

Is there any particular place that's best to run to get Threedia (and their evo mats), or is it mainly just running their respective dungeons when they're up, or in the coin rotation? Holy dragon's being annoying and refusing to drop from any of the stuff I've encountered them in too. :argh:

Nordis.

GoodBee posted:

Anyone else need to skill up Myr? What are some fast, fun, and/or safe teams? I still suck at heart cross.

If you have ALB there's an ALB farm team for it. Otherwise I can...ugh....carry you with Myr, but I absolutely despise doing it and it takes forever.

Basically, please please please have the ALB team since it's trivial to carry people to their skillups with it. Either way, ping me on discord when you want your Myr skillups, we'll figure something out.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

I was afraid this would be the answer. At least Krishna/Kagu/Shiva/Uriel/Belial can make a mockey of the dungeon.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

Nordis.

If you have ALB there's an ALB farm team for it. Otherwise I can...ugh....carry you with Myr, but I absolutely despise doing it and it takes forever.

Basically, please please please have the ALB team since it's trivial to carry people to their skillups with it. Either way, ping me on discord when you want your Myr skillups, we'll figure something out.

Nope, never rolled a Liu Bei.

Running Minerva in MP with my brother should be fine. We'll get a bottle of whiskey. Our success rate will probably be lower and it will probably take longer and maybe some stones for stamina but it should be a good time.

I might be down for some Myr farming with Minerva before I start drinking, if anyone is interested.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
What are the top Dark Athena subs?

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!

Elephant Ambush posted:

Durga, Revo Haku, Persephone, Escha, Loki?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Elephant Ambush posted:

haku, persephone, durga, sima yi, other stuff idk

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
AOku can also fill the 2xSBR slot.

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
best friend and present resets coming and still have both to burn. Anyone wanna exchange presents? 360,846,292

Zeta
Jul 29, 2009

KWEOOOOOO
Pillbug
Summary of tonight's NA stream:
-Resets are coming (free REM rolls, BF, present)
-Getting 5 stones and 3 piis (which type not specified)
-Voltron collab is coming...eventually. They shared some unfinished art and that was about it

AlexJade posted:

best friend and present resets coming and still have both to burn. Anyone wanna exchange presents? 360,846,292

Sure, I'll trade presents, I sent you a friend request, I am Zeta SA 355,176,208

e: Got it, sent mine to you
\/\/\/\/\/

Zeta fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Mar 25, 2017

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004

Zeta posted:

Sure, I'll trade presents, I sent you a friend request, I am Zeta SA 355,176,208

accepted and sent!

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体
I couldn't watch the stream for being on the road and can't get PDX to load, someone post the Voltron art

cirus
Apr 5, 2011
I need to set up a best friend triangle with the reset coming. I have RaDra (Indra inherit), Minerva (A. Sakuya inherit), Krishna, Acala, Dantalion, Ronove as my main leaders with a bunch of older leaders now getting buffed. I plan to make Revo Kushinadahime to go with my 3 Hakus and also plan to purchase Dark Athena.

I would prefer partnering with someone who has a Minerva (RGY inherit) but otherwise I'm pretty flexible. Do note that my active leader is usually whoever my wife needs at the time.

334 840 203

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

When BF reset comes I'll be looking for someone who has a slot 1 297 ALB or Ganesha with a slot 2 the other, with preferred lead being Dathena whenever she comes out.

Let me know if that applies to you, I'm not looking for a triangle or any of that but just increasing the utility of my available best friends. This isn't really something I can be flexible about, especially the Ganesha. No-ALB I can sort of accommodate around if you got like, Myr (Lakechi), Acala, Gremory, or Yomi Dragon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fairlight
May 18, 2007

I still need to BF someone on NA with Radra and either Yamamoto or Meridionalis in slots 1 and 2. I'll be buying DAthena eventually.

I have a lot of other pretty teams (Krishna, Noctis, Roots, Ronove, XM, etc...) but they're obsolete. Now I guess I gotta figure out what sub-optimal leader is most fun to play. Maybe Kushi? Hel? Anubis?