Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Solice Kirsk posted:

Is he using a flip phone?

Look at this goony goon who doesn't know any drug dealers :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Solice Kirsk posted:

Is he using a flip phone?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Burner

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I thought we were past flip phones even for burners?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

I use a flip phone. :(

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Random Stranger posted:

I use a flip phone. :(

Are you 70?

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Well you don't want to get Playa dust in your iPhone 7.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
My mom turns 60 this year, doesn't know the difference between a playstation or Xbox, shouts when on Skype or using speaker, and even she refuses to have a flip phone.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

its all nice on rice posted:

My mom turns 60 this year, doesn't know the difference between a playstation or Xbox, shouts when on Skype or using speaker, and even she refuses to have a flip phone.

I refuse to toss out my original Motorola flip-phone. it doesn't work because the networks don't support whatever old rear end protocol is uses and it has a screen like a calculator from 1976, but it is beautiful and a pinnacle of what made mobile phones awesome back in the day.
Like, I don't use it for anything, but I like to look at it and sometimes pretend it's a Star Trek ToS communicator.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Samsung currently make a dual screen flip smartphone for people who like that sort of stuff.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Frush
Jun 26, 2008

Ok, I've squinted at that one enough. What am I missing? The lady has a long neck, or some innuendo about carpet and laid?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Frush posted:

Ok, I've squinted at that one enough. What am I missing? The lady has a long neck, or some innuendo about carpet and laid?

I'd give you a hand, but I gotta split.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Frush posted:

If you cover the lower third of it the one on the right looks like a lady fingering herself.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

RFC2324 posted:

Are you 70?

They could just be Japanese.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Frush posted:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ha! Reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZhhFyOSYNw

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

RFC2324 posted:

Are you 70?

I used the same Nokia flip phone for about fifteen years and I can't justify buying anything special.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

What is that that's picked up? As someone who worked at an amusement park that regularly had people die at it, I got worried that guy was going to get a fatal uppercut.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

IUG posted:

What is that that's picked up? As someone who worked at an amusement park that regularly had people die at it, I got worried that guy was going to get a fatal uppercut.

A bolt. He throws it in and pretends it came off the ride.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

IUG posted:

He tossed in a bolt from the side and then picked it up, probably saying something like "Oh, man, stop the ride! The important bolt fell off!"

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

IUG posted:

Read it as Lake Comupance at first and was mildly amused.

Snail eating a cucumber.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Aleph Null posted:

Snail eating a cucumber.

If you were to ask me why this is hilarious, I would have no explanation, but it is. :lol:

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

VendaGoat posted:

If you were to ask me why this is hilarious, I would have no explanation, but it is. :lol:

It's funny because it's making the same face Trump makes when he's in his little push car

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

null_pointer posted:

He tossed in a bolt from the side and then picked it up, probably saying something like "Oh, man, stop the ride! The important bolt fell off!"

I think he was just checking for anomalies. I mean, there's a springboard right there.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Love your work.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

IUG posted:

I agree that guy was way too close when it launched.

Especially on a ride known for catastrophic failure.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Elias_Maluco posted:

NSFW I guess?

Link NSFW, don't spoiler it. It still loads up in peoples' browser caches.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

IUG posted:

Oh hey I'm from Cheshire. Left that state as soon as I could though and haven't looked back

E: I suppose I should post a picture

om nom nom has a new favorite as of 03:55 on Mar 25, 2017

cnut
May 3, 2016

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

IUG posted:

you've got nothing on New Jersey

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Speaking of Bungee Pranks

Dude is blindfolded & has been driven around, has no idea where he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZHnF_Ce6I

(action starts up around the 2 min point)

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Oh hell yes!

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

It should've read "cut my life into pieces"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU