Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

my son is also named Cark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Jeremy's Cark son.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Cark Klent, the alter-ego of MuperSan.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

Woebin posted:

my son is also named Cark

We need more Cark license plates in the Gift Shop. Repeat, we are sold out of Cark license plates.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

MichiganCubbie posted:

We need more Cark license plates in the Gift Shop. Repeat, we are sold out of Cark license plates.

I get this joke.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
A horse using a stick to scratch another horses rear end

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Guy Goodbody posted:

looks like a messed up rib bone i think

like a cannibal horse ripping it irl outta the other one's butt

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Powaqoatse posted:

looks like a messed up rib bone i think

like a cannibal horse ripping it irl outta the other one's butt

It's a stick

btw, i'm mainly gonna be posting horse stuff in the immediate future, so I hope y'all are ok with that.

me irl right now

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
poo poo, they're evolving.

Good thing they'll never manage to take over the world no matter how advanced their technology gets; at some point in time their marauding army will see a line of ants or think about water and spontaneously all fall over and break their legs.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's a stick

btw, i'm mainly gonna be posting horse stuff in the immediate future, so I hope y'all are ok with that.

me irl right now

That's not how you mount an img file. :colbert:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

something, a joke that involves the horse hitting a key on the keyboard that makes it a pun

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Powaqoatse posted:

something, a joke that involves the horse hitting a key on the keyboard that makes it a pun

Why the long space?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Powaqoatse posted:

"Poor old Freckles, thought of an Ampersand and died."

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Garrand posted:

Why the long space?

hahaha

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Powaqoatse posted:

he should be careful not to press A, it might make him hoarse

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Guy Goodbody posted:

Horse tools.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

hey yall guys know what bindings are most popular for horseplay? :o:

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
On the Internet nobody knows you are a horse.

Nobody.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.
Be vigilant always.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

vyelkin posted:

he should be careful not to press A, it might make him hoarse

What if he only half-presses A?

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Bobby Digital posted:

He says neigh to such actions. It's either a full press or no press at all.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Kennel posted:

Horse tools.

Wouldn't this behavior reclassify horses as one of the handful of species that are intelligent enough to use tools? This is a shocking development.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Bobby Digital posted:

Ponies aren't horses. :colbert:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I need more info

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Who What Now posted:

Ponies aren't horses. :colbert:

Lil Sebastian is not a pony. :colbert:

He was an animal, a legend, a friend. He was our beacon of light. He was Pawnee's horse. In what is surely the most monumental news to come out of Pawnee since the eradication of smallpox in 1993, it is with sorrow that we report: Li'l Sebastian is dead. But he will never leave our hearts and our memories.

Sebastian may have been li'l, but his impact on this town, and the Parks Department, was anything but li'l. When his owners, Michael and Elizabeth Stone, first discovered him, Elizabeth says it was "like seeing an angel and being punched in the gut at the same time - because as perfect as he was, we knew we'd never see anything that perfect again." Michael goes on to say, "I love my wife, I do. But I LOVED Li'l Sebastian."

Li'l Sebastian spent his years out in the field, changing the world. He was a goodwill ambassador for Indiana Veterans and went to Kuwait to entertain the troops. A champion climber, he was a member of the Great Lakes Ski Patrol and Emergency Rescue Team, serving as its captain from 1996-98. He participated in the celebrations for Queen Elizabeth II's Golden Jubilee, even marching in front of Buckingham Palace. (Speaking of marching, that wonderful tiny horse trotted in every single Pawnee Independence Parade from 1987 on - except for 2003, when an ankle injury kept him sidelined. Though with no fewer than four floats in his honor, it sure felt like he was there!) And who can forget when he received his honorary degree from Notre Dame University? That's Dr. Li'l Sebastian to you!

And then there was his lengthy relationship Li'l Agnes. The two met at a fund-raiser for then-Senator Evan Bayh, and for two years, they were inseparable, until, for reasons we still do not know, she soured on him. His heartbreak was palpable, leading to a six-month sabbatical from the public eye. But after a while, he got back on the horse(s). You know the names - Li'l Zelda, Li'l Jasmine, Li'l Courtney, and a brief weekend encounter with Big Jim - but sadly, he never married again.

In his final days, Li'l Sebastian was still entertaining boys and girls of all ages. What a workhorse! Despite being 23 years old, having cataracts in both eyes and severe arthritis, he was out there, with all of us, spreading joy and cheer. And now he, too, has left this earth.

His legacy will live on. He sired over 200 mini-horse children, ensuring that future generations of Pawneeans, Americans and citizens of the world will continue laughing and sharing the joy of the Sebastian line.

Li'l Sebastian, we miss you. But we know you are in heaven, looking down on us, doing your two favorite things: eating carrots and urinating freely.

So gallop on, Li'l Sebastian, in that big horsey ring in the sky.

Zero One has a new favorite as of 02:06 on Mar 26, 2017

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Zero One posted:

Lil Sebastian is not a pony. :colbert:

He was an animal, a legend, a friend. He was our beacon of light. He was Pawnee's horse. In what is surely the most monumental news to come out of Pawnee since the eradication of smallpox in 1993, it is with sorrow that we report: Li'l Sebastian is dead. But he will never leave our hearts and our memories.

Sebastian may have been li'l, but his impact on this town, and the Parks Department, was anything but li'l. When his owners, Michael and Elizabeth Stone, first discovered him, Elizabeth says it was "like seeing an angel and being punched in the gut at the same time - because as perfect as he was, we knew we'd never see anything that perfect again." Michael goes on to say, "I love my wife, I do. But I LOVED Li'l Sebastian."

Li'l Sebastian spent his years out in the field, changing the world. He was a goodwill ambassador for Indiana Veterans and went to Kuwait to entertain the troops. A champion climber, he was a member of the Great Lakes Ski Patrol and Emergency Rescue Team, serving as its captain from 1996-98. He participated in the celebrations for Queen Elizabeth II's Golden Jubilee, even marching in front of Buckingham Palace. (Speaking of marching, that wonderful tiny horse trotted in every single Pawnee Independence Parade from 1987 on - except for 2003, when an ankle injury kept him sidelined. Though with no fewer than four floats in his honor, it sure felt like he was there!) And who can forget when he received his honorary degree from Notre Dame University? That's Dr. Li'l Sebastian to you!

And then there was his lengthy relationship Li'l Agnes. The two met at a fund-raiser for then-Senator Evan Bayh, and for two years, they were inseparable, until, for reasons we still do not know, she soured on him. His heartbreak was palpable, leading to a six-month sabbatical from the public eye. But after a while, he got back on the horse(s). You know the names - Li'l Zelda, Li'l Jasmine, Li'l Courtney, and a brief weekend encounter with Big Jim - but sadly, he never married again.

In his final days, Li'l Sebastian was still entertaining boys and girls of all ages. What a workhorse! Despite being 23 years old, having cataracts in both eyes and severe arthritis, he was out there, with all of us, spreading joy and cheer. And now he, too, has left this earth.

His legacy will live on. He sired over 200 mini-horse children, ensuring that future generations of Pawneeans, Americans and citizens of the world will continue laughing and sharing the joy of the Sebastian line.

Li'l Sebastian, we miss you. But we know you are in heaven, looking down on us, doing your two favorite things: eating carrots and urinating freely.

So gallop on, Li'l Sebastian, in that big horsey ring in the sky.

Did he have a scratchy whinny?
He was a little hoarse

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Lol

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Kennel posted:

Horse tools.

This is a good reference

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's a stick

me irl right now

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

You sleigh me.

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug
You just killed Guy Goodbody you monster.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

The children looking on the background is what really makes this.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Don't do sleep
Get eight hours of drugs

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Double Bill posted:

Don't do sleep
Get eight hours of drugs

e: btw that's Vance LeHorn, from one of his short-lived runs for senate.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 09:56 on Mar 26, 2017

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Powaqoatse posted:

They said the latest version of Windows was stable, but this is ridiculous!

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
http://i.imgur.com/rRT3mkL.mp4

What the gently caress Japan.

What the gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pursued by bees
Jan 1, 2013

heartful of fire
with no one left to tell

Memento posted:

http://i.imgur.com/rRT3mkL.mp4

What the gently caress Japan.

What the gently caress.

I know, right? Why the do they get cool shows like that and we only have some boring reality tv poo poo?