Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So JP had the gatcha dungeon (the one where you fight the REM dragons at the end) back for an hour today so I cleared it and...

Blammo! SIX free rolls for you.

Granted, 3 of those are on the special green REM but I got a fully evolved Miru there and the other 3 gave me a Goetia, LuBu and some useless silver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Looking for anyone who still has a BFF to use and wants to setup a triangle with a 3rd person. I currently run Krishna/Shiva/A.Ra but will probably drop Ra for Myr once I get her evolved: 321,461,241

I also have a present to trade if there's still anyone needing to exchange theirs.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

Evil Fluffy posted:

Someday I need to start playing my Japan account again, though I still need the collab mats to make Vegetto. Just using yours with SSJ3 Goku made the early game so easy it got boring. I was also clearing dungeons like Beelzebub a week or two after I'd started playing the account because DBZ units are so good. :ssj:

Pretty sure they removed the collab material and made it something regularly available. You could have your Vegito now.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

trucutru posted:

So JP had the gatcha dungeon (the one where you fight the REM dragons at the end) back for an hour today so I cleared it and...

Granted, 3 of those are on the special green REM but I got a fully evolved Miru there and the other 3 gave me a Goetia, LuBu and some useless silver.

are you for real? :wtc: man, when do we get that poo poo

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Manatee Cannon posted:

Probably around November for the 5th anniversary

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Manatee Cannon posted:

Unfortunately it didn't include 3 rolls on the heroine rem. GungHo! :argh:

I only cleared the dungeon for the stone but then saw the six mails, clicked one, and rolled on the green dragon so I thought all of them would be evolved LiFives and stuff but nope.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Mar 25, 2017

Vincent Valentine
Feb 28, 2006

Murdertime

Evil Fluffy posted:

Looking for anyone who still has a BFF to use and wants to setup a triangle with a 3rd person. I currently run Krishna/Shiva/A.Ra but will probably drop Ra for Myr once I get her evolved: 321,461,241

I also have a present to trade if there's still anyone needing to exchange theirs.

I would like in on this. I run a bunch of old poo poo because I don't play more than one or two runs a day. Shiva dragon/Isis, sometimes kagu for easy clears.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs

trucutru posted:

As if my jp alt hadn't had enough dumb luck, I rolled a 2nd stage miru and ninegaruda. Wiped on the rare egg dungeon though, wasn't prepared for valk binding my leaders.

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything
This new dungeon is a whole lot of not fun. I cannot remember what permanently hidden orbs are for more than a few seconds, and those drat clouds are even worse. brain...

E: Bastet

Ironsolid fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Mar 25, 2017

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Why is Titania spewing out French, aren't these things Norse?

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.

fairlight posted:

I still need to BF someone on NA with Radra and either Yamamoto or Meridionalis in slots 1 and 2. I'll be buying DAthena eventually.

I have a lot of other pretty teams (Krishna, Noctis, Roots, Ronove, XM, etc...) but they're obsolete. Now I guess I gotta figure out what sub-optimal leader is most fun to play. Maybe Kushi? Hel? Anubis?

My alt still has a bf available as well. It's id is 379,975,333.

Currently it has up aizen, Myr, and radra, but I will probably switch the Myr out for meridionalis. Other leads it has are noctis, Krishna, and Yamamoto. Will probably get a dathena as well.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

I wanna get a triangle and meri/dathena would both be priorities

cirus
Apr 5, 2011

Nosre posted:

I wanna get a triangle and meri/dathena would both be priorities

Good news! We're already BFFs and I have Meri!

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

cirus posted:

Good news! We're already BFFs and I have Meri!

Nice! I gotta get on mine, but not having the dios equivalent sucks

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Friends 'ave fun together.

HGH posted:

Why is Titania spewing out French, aren't these things Norse?

She's originally from Shakespeare (namely A Midsummer Night's Dream), but the name is derived from Greek and the play's set in Athens, so who knows.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I should have checked what titania did before going into the dungeon

ronove is not what I'd call consistent at getting past a 7c shield. that wasn't very fun

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Vincent Valentine posted:

I would like in on this. I run a bunch of old poo poo because I don't play more than one or two runs a day. Shiva dragon/Isis, sometimes kagu for easy clears.

I'll BFF you and then we'll just need a 3rd person to join so you can BFF them and they can BFF me(321,461,241).

Any other takers? I tend to have Shiva/Krishna up and Ra (who will probably be replaced with Myr). If you have a BFF to use still you might as well get in on this because it's getting reset soon so you'll have another BFF to use.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Evil Fluffy posted:

I'll BFF you and then we'll just need a 3rd person to join so you can BFF them and they can BFF me(321,461,241).

Any other takers? I tend to have Shiva/Krishna up and Ra (who will probably be replaced with Myr). If you have a BFF to use still you might as well get in on this because it's getting reset soon so you'll have another BFF to use.

I've already added you and have shiva up in my main slot (ronove is my second slot. I have revo ra and myr but I don't have teams ready for them), so I'll send you a bff. why not

373 102 401

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.
Yay new thread! I don't pay attention to things and didn't realize Myr had two evolutions so back to the grind again. Also I gotta learn to tackle the ultimate stuff cause I've been intimidated by it.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Manatee Cannon posted:

ronove is not what I'd call consistent at getting past a 7c shield. that wasn't very fun

Having only recently gotten Myr and going on a joyride with her, I feel in the same boat.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Manatee Cannon posted:

I've already added you and have shiva up in my main slot (ronove is my second slot. I have revo ra and myr but I don't have teams ready for them), so I'll send you a bff. why not

373 102 401

Cool, thanks. Vincent Valentine should add and BFF you then we'll be all set. Until the reset, then we get to find people and do this all over again to have even more BFFs! :buddy:

I also still have a present to swap with someone.

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Manatee Cannon posted:

7x6 board changers were my saving grace against her. gently caress this unfun dungeon. It wasn't even hard, it was just a chore to work through.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Relying on skyfalls isn't that fun but I still Myr'd Titania without much of a problem even with the 7c shield. Doubling my move time to 17 seconds sure makes setup way nicer, as long as I remember to not use Venus ever.

If I had a Ronove I would have definitely used him over Myr though, so I could throw in Acala and make my life easier.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
3 things:

1) I'm looking for post-reset BFF triangles for my alt and main
Main: RaDra, YomiDra, Myr(LAkechi), Ilm someday DAthena
Alt: Sephiroth, Cecil, Yuna*, RevoLakshmi, RMinerva, ALB, Myr(Saria)*, Aizen*
*not actually hypermax, Yuna & Aizen are unplussed, Myr needs skill levels.

2) I'm pretty close to being able to run RevoRa caries for Machine Zeus. If you're a newer player and have Reincarnated Ra, get a hold of me on Discord as soon as we get another SDR Latent invade event so I can farm three latents for my Gunma and I'll be ready. Here's the team you need for a carry (the one with farmable delays and gravity, obviously): https://mantasticpad.com/2016/12/26/reincarnated-ra-farming-machine-zeus-guide/

3) If you're going to farm Titania, this should work pretty easily:

MZeus+Adekazakiri/Dios/Dios/Bicolor
MZeus+Dios/Dios/Enhance/Menace

1-2) P1 Adekazakiri and combo the bottom of the board a bit
3) P2 Dios (if Red sprite, delay, each player 1c, then P2 Dios)
4) P1 Dios
5) P2 Dios+Enhance
6) P1 Gravity, bicolors & combo. (https://setsupad.wordpress.com/optimal-boards/#jp-carousel-9986)

Best bicolor is Avalon Drake but Ilm is cool too. Best Menace is XMas Alraune. You could do basically the same thing with Red P1 using two Sutr, Kurenai Goukami and Red Sonia but it wouldnt be as good and you could possibly run into issues of SB depending on your flex choices.

TheQuietWilds fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Mar 26, 2017

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

TheQuietWilds posted:

1) I'm looking for post-reset BFF triangles for my alt ...

Alt: Sephiroth, Cecil, Yuna*, RevoLakshmi, RMinerva, ALB, Myr(Saria)*, Aizen*
*not actually hypermax, Yuna & Aizen are unplussed, Myr needs skill levels.

I leave Yuna(Lightning) up in my BFF slot. My other slots are usually RNeptune(Neptune) and RMinerva(Saria). I've got a bunch of BFFs so I'm not picky who I triangle with.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

TheQuietWilds posted:

Main: RaDra, YomiDra, Myr(LAkechi), Ilm someday DAthena
I'm on RaDra/Ilm/ALB (in slot 2) and planning to swap ALB for DAthena when she drops, if that's a trio you'd be interested in.

good jovi
Dec 11, 2000

'm pro-dickgirl, and I VOTE!

Someone who has Ilm up reliably and plans on getting DAthena hit me up. 360,269,240

Obviously triangles are good, but I'm very lazy, and will just as gladly BFF you straight up.

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

good jovi posted:

Someone who has Ilm up reliably and plans on getting DAthena hit me up. 360,269,240

Obviously triangles are good, but I'm very lazy, and will just as gladly BFF you straight up.

I've got an alt with ilmina if that would work for you. I'll grab the #when I'm back at my place

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I'm on RaDra/Ilm/ALB (in slot 2) and planning to swap ALB for DAthena when she drops, if that's a trio you'd be interested in.

GoodBee posted:

I leave Yuna(Lightning) up in my BFF slot. My other slots are usually RNeptune(Neptune) and RMinerva(Saria). I've got a bunch of BFFs so I'm not picky who I triangle with.

both of these work for me, just need a 3rd for both

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

If anyone's interested in BFFing up with someone who has a hypermaxed A. Minerva with force in slot one, a Myr in 2 and Shiva in 3, add me at 380,182,244.

Edit: I'm also working on getting radrag and yomi drag evo'd all the way up for leads, once I get those radar dragons...

change my name fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Mar 26, 2017

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

fairlight posted:

I still need to BF someone on NA with Radra and either Yamamoto or Meridionalis in slots 1 and 2. I'll be buying DAthena eventually.

I have a lot of other pretty teams (Krishna, Noctis, Roots, Ronove, XM, etc...) but they're obsolete. Now I guess I gotta figure out what sub-optimal leader is most fun to play. Maybe Kushi? Hel? Anubis?

robbob posted:

My alt still has a bf available as well. It's id is 379,975,333.

Currently it has up aizen, Myr, and radra, but I will probably switch the Myr out for meridionalis. Other leads it has are noctis, Krishna, and Yamamoto. Will probably get a dathena as well.

You two wanna do a thing? I'm 393 086 284

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Do we want an explanation of BFFs and triangles for the OP?

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Triangles died with 8.0

pankus
Jul 30, 2003
If anyone has a radra with fujin on it let me know I have a bff to use. Haven't found anyone on my friends list with one and no random users seem to pop up with it either. Don't care about triangles, the pal points aren't worth the effort.

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Nosre posted:

You two wanna do a thing? I'm 393 086 284

Added you and I'll BF when you accept. I'm 301,998,337 if robbob wants to add me.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

dragon enthusiast posted:

Triangles died with 8.0

Just BFF the largest crown/biggest whale you can find.

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.
I know this has probably been asked about a billion times but I'm just starting to think about putting a Myr team. After some cursory research, here's what I think I can start developing for a Myr team:

ADQXQ
2xSaria
A Venus I can awaken?

I know ronove isn't light but I have him max skilled at least

I've seen machine Zeus as a possible sub but I still need to get my first one.

Don't have an apocalypse but I do have a mess of Ras?

Other good subs for Myr?

Edit: apparently I was joking, I have 2 apocalypses

scorpiobean fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Mar 26, 2017

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Oh hey, free rolls!!

I don't even know what to say.

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything

ChikoDemono posted:

Oh hey, free rolls!!

I don't even know what to say.

wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Hax.

http://m.puzzledragonx.com/monster.asp?n=3529