Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
looking for a consistent ganesha to bff, i have cloud in slot 2 and yomidra in slot 1 (although i can change one or both of these)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

So you do get to roll on the heroine REM? I guess you have to fight it in the dungeon, which I never got to do. Oh well, I'll wait until it comes back.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Yeah, you get 3 rolls for each machine. The thing is going on for another week. The next dungeon is up in like 3 hours for Group C people.

Cleaning out my mail. I have about 40 PreDra. I don't know what to do with all this MP.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
I'm sure they'll announce something soon. It's time for another series of something isn't it?

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

Well, the Magazine All Stars collab is tomorrow. I plan to blow all my stones chasing for that Dark Athena esque sin of wrath.

Maybe I'll buy an Odin Dragon when I reach 300k mp.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

ChikoDemono posted:

Yeah, you get 3 rolls for each machine. The thing is going on for another week. The next dungeon is up in like 3 hours for Group C people.

Cleaning out my mail. I have about 40 PreDra. I don't know what to do with all this MP.

Nice, got myself a Meri and 2 losers. Now to build a Meri push-button team or something.

Anyways, 45 stones "worth" of rolls for clearing a dungeon a few times is quite the deal. (And it's not like I would spend stones in that REM again, Uruka or no uruka).

trucutru fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Mar 26, 2017

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.

fairlight posted:

Added you and I'll BF when you accept. I'm 301,998,337 if robbob wants to add me.

Your friends list is full so let me know once it's clear and I'll add you.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

change my name posted:

If anyone's interested in BFFing up with someone who has a hypermaxed A. Minerva with force in slot one, a Myr in 2 and Shiva in 3, add me at 380,182,244.

Edit: I'm also working on getting radrag and yomi drag evo'd all the way up for leads, once I get those radar dragons...

Are we bffs already, I can't keep track

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

ChikoDemono posted:

Oh hey, free rolls!!

I don't even know what to say.

My rolls were just as bad.

Lifive
Liberty Geist
Cosmo Crusader (both mechs not Another)
---
PADZ Angelious
Red Knight Nim
PADBT Patricia
---
Mito
Mito
Momiji

:geno:

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

TheQuietWilds posted:

3 things:

1) I'm looking for post-reset BFF triangles for my alt and main
Main: RaDra, YomiDra, Myr(LAkechi), Ilm someday DAthena
Alt: Sephiroth, Cecil, Yuna*, RevoLakshmi, RMinerva, ALB, Myr(Saria)*, Aizen*
*not actually hypermax, Yuna & Aizen are unplussed, Myr needs skill levels.

I don't have RaDra, but I definitely run Yomidra, Ilm and Myr a lot. I'm planning to get DAthena day one and switch to that for most things.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Threedia why won't you drop from the Nordis dungeon for me you jerk. :(

e: 3 light resist tama invades yet 0 threedias. Getting that angel(?) unit for the 2nd evo is going to probably be equally annoying.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

Evil Fluffy posted:

Threedia why won't you drop from the Nordis dungeon for me you jerk. :(

e: 3 light resist tama invades yet 0 threedias. Getting that angel(?) unit for the 2nd evo is going to probably be equally annoying.

Just run Threedia's technical dungeon.

Edit: And God Rush upper to get Elia.

fairlight
May 18, 2007

robbob posted:

sorry - try again!

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I'm on RaDra/Ilm/ALB (in slot 2) and planning to swap ALB for DAthena when she drops, if that's a trio you'd be interested in.

The Hebug posted:

I don't have RaDra, but I definitely run Yomidra, Ilm and Myr a lot. I'm planning to get DAthena day one and switch to that for most things.

Ok Dack Fayden and Hebug for triangle, as long as you guys are both good with that. My # is 399,466,395

WalrusWhiskers
Nov 1, 2010

He's got no teeth, see?
Fun Shoe
I feel like the game needs to release a new difficulty tier dungeon. Content difficulty hasn't really increased on par with power creep. Even a3 and colosseum at this point are easily farmable by end-game teams in single player. I really enjoy running these hardest dungeons, though I'd appreciate if there were more just more of these arena-style levels available, maybe even with different rewards (How about a +33 drop?).

Of course, gungho could just make a new level of arena with 50% increased health and damage, but I hope they throw in some interesting new challenges that teams really need to plan for in the vein of hephdra and heradra. As much as I hate those guys I always feel really satisfied when I defeat them. They do have a lot of really hard monsters from recent content they haven't put into an arena-style challenge (how about that one challenge 11 satan?).

fairlight
May 18, 2007

I guess I need to accept that I'm in the top 2% of puzzlers but not in the top 1%. I need to get faster and better at comboing more of the board. Maybe I'll play some Anubis or Bastet for a minute, all these time extends on my radra team are keeping me from actually gitting gud.

fairlight fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Mar 26, 2017

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

WalrusWhiskers posted:

I feel like the game needs to release a new difficulty tier dungeon. Content difficulty hasn't really increased on par with power creep. Even a3 and colosseum at this point are easily farmable by end-game teams in single player.

What's your crown at, bro?

WalrusWhiskers
Nov 1, 2010

He's got no teeth, see?
Fun Shoe

ChikoDemono posted:

What's your crown at, bro?

I actually don't have a single crown, haha. I really haven't put in the time/stones to really try getting one. I don't like the dependency on skyfalls and having certain boards to get good scores. Though I mostly get frustrated at myself for just being bad at the game sometimes.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I like the one shot challenge and weekly challenge dungeon model myself much more than here is another arena mk 2000.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Rascyc posted:

I like the one shot challenge and weekly challenge dungeon model myself much more than here is another arena mk 2000.

No awakenings, RaDra only, Final Arena.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

Need a challenge dungeon where you play the past flavors of the month. Red Sonia, Xiang Mei, Kaede, and Myr get the respect people think they deserve.

Then a challenge dungeon with real leaders, like Anubis, Ra Dragon, and Vegetto.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
We had that Zeus one! It sucked!

WalrusWhiskers
Nov 1, 2010

He's got no teeth, see?
Fun Shoe

Rascyc posted:

We had that Zeus one! It sucked!

I actually really liked that one, haha. I'd love to see another old school challenge. Something like Horus/Parvati/orochi/hera/zeus vs Satan

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

WalrusWhiskers posted:

I actually really liked that one, haha. I'd love to see another old school challenge. Something like Horus/Parvati/orochi/hera/zeus vs Satan

If you want old school there is nothing like the classics. Zeus Descended: original edition.

quote:

I managed to get Zeus using a suicide/spike strategy.

Time it took: 25 mins
Stones used in 1st battle: 1
Stones used in 2nd battle: 1
Stones used in 3rd battle: 3
Stones used in 4th battle: 18
Stones used in 5th battle: 4
Total stones used: 27

trucutru fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Mar 27, 2017

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

trucutru posted:

If you want old school there is nothing like the classics like Zeus Descended, original edition.

lol what kind of p2w whale bullshit team is that

the original team was vampire/echidna/echidna/dark dragon knight/dark dragon knight/vampire

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

They should make a challenge floor that's running Hera with a fixed Amaterasu/Grodin team

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

change my name posted:

They should make a challenge floor that's running Hera with a fixed Amaterasu/Grodin team

that was the first time I remember feeling sorry for NA players, who never experienced the joy and happiness of running a rainbow crystal zombie team

Slore Tactician
Aug 27, 2005
MOURN!
So I've got 300K MP, what am I buying?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Slore Tactician posted:

depends on what you have

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

Slore Tactician posted:

Buy Radra, fill your team with balloon masks, hope nothing gets bound.

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot
I have two D Kali and an Isis, no Kanna. I'm thinking of maybe buying RaDra but I'm pretty bad at PAD and would have trouble acquiring the mats to evolve him.

Should I wait and just buy D Athena? I farm MP with ALB now and am up to 600k.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

We have no firm estimate of a date that dathena will arrive, figure at least a month, and its fairly trivial to obtain 300k MP within a month, especially if you have alb. That combined with the 90k free MP you're about to get makes buying radra essentially free.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Zo posted:

that was the first time I remember feeling sorry for NA players, who never experienced the joy and happiness of running a rainbow crystal zombie team

Unevplved viper orochi crew here. Which team was it that suicides on Zeus to work a counter attack?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

trucutru posted:

If you want old school there is nothing like the classics. Zeus Descended: original edition.

I remember when I started playing this game I had Zydoran and a couple of goons on my friend list with +297 Zeus leads and bringing them to a dungeon felt like Godmode, as long as I had max HP. :unsmith:

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

We have no firm estimate of a date that dathena will arrive, figure at least a month, and its fairly trivial to obtain 300k MP within a month, especially if you have alb. That combined with the 90k free MP you're about to get makes buying radra essentially free.

I haven't seen any non-ALB MP farming teams that I'd use the term 'fairly trivial' for with farming 300k MP. ALB MP farm setups are just bonkers though.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

If you have Astaroth and maybe 1 more card you can do a Goemon scarlet push button team.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

While the consensus at reddit is that farming 10k MP per day (20 runs of a roguelike) is fairly trivial I would like to remind you that those dudes are damaged beyond help.

vvv I rest my case vvv

trucutru fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Mar 27, 2017

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

trucutru posted:

While the consensus at reddit is that farming 10k MP per day (20 runs of a roguelike) is fairly trivial I would like to remind you that those dudes are damaged beyond help.

I did it, while still doing absically everything else I wanted to do. It's really not hard, it's just hella boring. Especially if you have ALB.

It's like 2 hours or so end-to-end to farm up 10k mp per day, which...is a large time investment, but there you go. And Radra, if anything, is worth it.

Evil Fluffy posted:

I haven't seen any non-ALB MP farming teams that I'd use the term 'fairly trivial' for with farming 300k MP. ALB MP farm setups are just bonkers though.

Meri, Myr, Probably Shivadra (haven't checked), probably Yomidra (also haven't checked), certain MZeus setups, Dios/ALB, Australis/ALB, Perseus/ALB, Mathena, Awoken Cao Cao, Probably Khepri (also haven't checked but is able to trivially clear SDR so, almost certainly), and Krishna all do certain roguelikes really really fast, if not faster than ALB (in Meri's case, and probably MZeus' depending on setup). It's just that ALB's the easiest to build teams for and the most flexible, and also the most mindless besides Meri teams since it's just pressing buttons in a line and swiping.

Myr trivially clears all roguelikes duo, she's just hells of slower than ALB. But if you do, like, z8 with two true damage dealers as subs it's like 5-10 minute total cleartimes because you only have to cross like three times all told in the dungeon. There's a lot of options to mp farm that aren't ALB, it's just that ALB has the most lax team requirements.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

robbob posted:

You're bffing him and I do you, right? Can you repost your id just to make sure?

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Nosre posted:

You're bffing him and I do you, right? Can you repost your id just to make sure?

If he's kvLt_AltSA his ID is 379,975,333. He added me but hasn't BF'd me yet. I did you tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
At that point the game sounds like work. In that case why even bother? It's not worth it. I was late to all the farming teams and whatnot anyway though. I would rather puzzle than farm I guess.