Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Rascyc posted:

I'd take the HP penalty just for the art upgrade personally

If kung fu action movies and anime have taught me anything, its that all old men are swole as hell and just as badass.

Zeta posted:

Protip: you never need to farm MP when you whale like a sonuva bitch.

This is a true statement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Evil Fluffy posted:

We are never, ever getting Ezra in Global despite Fairy Tail being fairly popular in the West, are we? :sigh:

not if it's part of the shonen jump collab

if it's separate like bleach tho? maybe

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

PaleBlueDot posted:

Ok goons, I'm looking for a BFF who has a R. Minerva with a GGY
RGY inherit. Any takers?

Edit: Wrong GY

Anyways 312,837,312 is my alt. I can't promise 100% uptime but I will give you my phone number to harass if you need him.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Am I the only person who has completely fallen off of running challenge dungeons

the rewards are all so trivially obtainable that I'd rather do anything else than clear the gigantic list of dungeons

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

dragon enthusiast posted:

Am I the only person who has completely fallen off of running challenge dungeons

the rewards are all so trivially obtainable that I'd rather do anything else than clear the gigantic list of dungeons

I cleared 1-9 with ALB*Perseus lol, they took <2 minutes each.

Zeta
Jul 29, 2009

KWEOOOOOO
Pillbug

iPodschun posted:

How many things have you had to buy just to avoid capping? I had to do it for the first time this week, though it was just a few SDR latents

Well let's see, I have 3 XMs, 3 XHs, RaDra, and YomiDra, and I'm at 809k MP right now, so...

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Zeta posted:

Well let's see, I have 3 XMs, 3 XHs, RaDra, and YomiDra, and I'm at 809k MP right now, so...

you don't have 2 Yomidras?

or any Ragdras?

also the new Odindra ult is gonna own.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

:lol: if you don't have multiple OdinDras

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Whew, took some planning but 0 stoned the challenges with my alt.

Level 10 took a bit of work:

Team A: R.Minerva(Gan Ning)/Yamato/Gadius/Charite/Urd(Chester)

Team B: R.Minerva(Grodin)/A.CaoCao/Yamato/Tsubaki/Urd

RD1: Knock down to 1hp with team A, eat the awoken skill bind and then ping with team B

RD2: Stall for skills and sweep.

RD3: Wait out the shield and kill with team B due to the double dragon killers on Tsubaki

RD4: Sweep

RD5: Pass to team A if necessary. Charite > Chester and 0 combo. Unlock with Gan Ning (or other unlock), create the best board as you can and kill.

Zeta
Jul 29, 2009

KWEOOOOOO
Pillbug
Welp, just did 25 rolls on the collab REM in JP. I got a single 6 star out of all of them, and it was the green lady, which is the most useless one.

Well, she could be good for the new Kushi evo, I guess...

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

I'm the exact opposite, challenge dungeons are my favorite thing to do, for sake of the challenge itself. The rewards are a bonus, but I can reroll the piis into a preferred color which is very appreciated.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Zeta posted:

Welp, just did 25 rolls on the collab REM in JP. I got a single 6 star out of all of them, and it was the green lady, which is the most useless one.

I did 20 rolls and have not even seen a 6-star :(

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Not all of us can farm arenas :(

I plan to cash in some of my Py dungeons and hopefully get some Red Pys so I can max skill Revo Kagutsuchi.

Superschaf
May 20, 2010

Zeta posted:

She's not a healer. I wouldn't call her the most useless, she'll undoubtedly be useful in some green combo team down the line. I think the light 6* dude is probably the worst of the bunch unless you reaaaaally need a DKali style active.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Zeta posted:

Four rolls, four different fake golds. I guess I'll go for the fifth in a week or so to see if I get the last one.

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Barry Shitpeas posted:

I had to quit out of Titania because I was incapable of either dying or killing her and I wanted to finish the challenge dungeons before they expired

The weird thing is she's a weak Kenshin. Maybe Gungho realized that he was too powerful for most everything and nerfed new implementations of the cross multiplier skill

Superschaf
May 20, 2010

boo_radley posted:

The weird thing is she's a weak Kenshin. Maybe Gungho realized that he was too powerful for most everything and nerfed new implementations of the cross multiplier skill

Kenshin is not too powerful at all. He's the very definition of a glass cannon.
Titania's LS is just your standard trash descended boss LS. She's special because of her inheritable active.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体
Titania's LS is not awful with 4x HP for healers, but her awakenings ARE downright awful. No wood or light OE to power her active, and a useless green row lol. If you gave her actual awakenings she'd be usable, and pretty great if she had 2x or 2.5x per cross. It would be nice if an ult gave her that to be more than inheritance fodder, but ~oh well~

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Gotta say, I'm really enjoying this 4x Exp bonus for Arena. I can finally chain rank-ups again :shobon:

By the way, anyone planning on running Acala and Dathena as their mains? I've got a BFF thingie I need to use.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Wait is there a BFF reset coming up?

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Yes but no date announced yet

Zeta posted:

Summary of tonight's NA stream:
-Resets are coming (free REM rolls, BF, present)
-Getting 5 stones and 3 piis (which type not specified)
-Voltron collab is coming...eventually. They shared some unfinished art and that was about it

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

bff, presents, and the rank machines

fairlight
May 18, 2007

What's a good leader for the 4 sec move time dungeons? I'm bad, especially without any time extends propping me up.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

fairlight posted:

What's a good leader for the 4 sec move time dungeons? I'm bad, especially without any time extends propping me up.

My YomiDra A1 team had no issues with it. The only floor that really needs effort is the last one and you can delay it in case you gently caress up.

fairlight
May 18, 2007

I used Krishna and died because I forgot to heal up to full before Hera-Is did her absolute zero attack, oops.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

fairlight posted:

I used Krishna and died because I forgot to heal up to full before Hera-Is did her absolute zero attack, oops.

Absolute Zero is a 100% gravity. You would have died regardless.

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Doesn't one blue resist latent take care of that?

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
Odin dragon super ult isn't even out yet and I've found a use for him:

(diaochan inherit on my alb, kaoru on tengu with 2 sdr)

(also there are much less whaleish ways to do this, do not buy an odin dragon just for this stupid challenge, I just want one because the new ult we're getting soon is awesome)

Zoness fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Mar 28, 2017

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

fairlight posted:

ALB. :getin:

fairlight posted:

Doesn't one blue resist latent take care of that?

If you had the resist latent you wouldn't have died when you didn't heal up regardless.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

fairlight posted:

You can ALB it. Example Team:

A: ALB(Enhance)/Dios/Dios/Dios/<2 sbr sub such as Perseus>

B: ALB(Vaan or Sado or something similar)/Dios/Dios/<2 sbr sub>/<1 sbr sub>

RD1: Dios > Swipe

RD2: Dios > Swipe

RD3: Dios > Swipe

RD4: Enhance > Dios > Swipe

RD5: Dios > Vaan > 7 combo

Just gotta make the 7 combo quickly.

fairlight
May 18, 2007

I never made ALB cuz I mainly played solo and I use Yamamoto instead

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

fairlight posted:

I cleared it with Meri. It's not too hard to make a single row or 8-match, and her active came in super-handy on the last floor, too.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I cleared it with Miru because you cannot tell me what to do you stupid dungeon.

isndl
May 2, 2012

Kuros posted:

You can ALB it. Example Team:

A: ALB(Enhance)/Dios/Dios/Dios/<2 sbr sub such as Perseus>

B: ALB(Vaan or Sado or something similar)/Dios/Dios/<2 sbr sub>/<1 sbr sub>

RD1: Dios > Swipe

RD2: Dios > Swipe

RD3: Dios > Swipe

RD4: Enhance > Dios > Swipe

RD5: Dios > Vaan > 7 combo

Just gotta make the 7 combo quickly.

I used a laser for floor 4 and Khepri on floor 5 so I didn't need to combo super fast. :smug:

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

isndl posted:

I used a laser for floor 4 and Khepri on floor 5 so I didn't need to combo super fast. :smug:

khepri only gives +2 combos and not the move time though, keep that in mind

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
For some reason I thought the mini 3k units could be inherited but I was wrong. It's because they were available through a special PAL gacha and not the REM isn't it?

Was going to finally have a use for this mini RGY I've had forever. :(

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
5* minimum to inherit

also yeah the whole PAL thing, but there are chibis from REM that can't be inherited due to being 4*

dragon enthusiast fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Mar 28, 2017

isndl
May 2, 2012
Rule of thumb is that if it's not REM it's not inheritable, with the exception of a couple of the newest descend bosses. Eventually we're going to get a bunch of other farmable inherits but for the most part they're garbage.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

The Hebug posted:

I'll bff TQW so let's go Hebug->TQW->Dack->Hebug.

Yo are we finishing this triangle or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

The Hebug posted:

Yo are we finishing this triangle or what?

TheQuietWilds posted:

1) I'm looking for post-reset BFF triangles for my alt and main

You'll have to be patient on that, sorry