Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

The Hebug posted:

Yo are we finishing this triangle or what?
Reset hasn't dropped yet! :shobon:

(but yes I'm in)

Also, what are the typical Meridionalis farm subs? I have ALB+Dioses but another color of buttonmashing with a +combo active seems nice. There's not a blue Dios I don't know about, is there? There totally could be, I don't even know what blue Zeus does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

DACK FAYDEN posted:

(but yes I'm in)

Also, what are the typical Meridionalis farm subs? I have ALB+Dioses but another color of buttonmashing with a +combo active seems nice. There's not a blue Dios I don't know about, is there? There totally could be, I don't even know what blue Zeus does.

The good blue Dios is Toshiro, a 5* Collab from Bleach. The bad blue Dioses are Noah (basically a blue Goemon), Happo (the Blue Bowl Dragon) and Zeus Mercury, who just needs an Ult with decent awakenings to be good but currently is bad. Also common to see Blonia/Mori Motonari and HalloweenSonia/BeachSonia as inherits. Kaori from Kenshin Collab is generally enough to clear trash floors for a button team, and either Vaan or Shantotto (FF Collab) works over the full blue board for combo shields.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

(but yes I'm in)

The biggest problem with blue is skill boosts. The closest replacement to dios for blue would probably be toshiro but most people run blodins and sarasvati's with toshiro inherited. Zeus mercury has the same active as dios but for blue but doesn't have the ult evo that makes dios so good. Noah can also be an ok replacement but you have to be careful about the hp drop.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Blue is officially the mega whale farm color, so don't feel bad if you don't have the multiple 6* GFE and collab golds that it takes to make blue push-buttons work. Almost nobody does. In JP they have Whaledor which helps a lot. Generally anything worth worrying about farming requires something stupid like 3-5 Collab golds minimum, not counting Meri herself.

I myself am but a tiny porpoise with NepDra, Mori and two Toshiros - no Meri, no BlOdin/BlSonia.

Edit: Coincidentally, if there are NA Goons who actually
1) have Meri &/or Khepri
2) have multiple good button subs
3) are interested in figuring out a NoahDra farm
Hit me up.

TheQuietWilds fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Mar 28, 2017

fairlight
May 18, 2007

It's me, I'm the guy with 2 meridionalises and 5 toshiros.

Not a whale, just stupid luck on the Bleach REM. Got like 3 Sados too.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Wow the new Revo Sun Quan looks great art wise. The classic Sun Quan/Hermes pairing should be 2/70/2.5 at peak, although having to activate a skill for the rcv still sucks.

Pretty excited though.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

fairlight posted:

II'm the guy with 2 meridionalises and 5 toshiros...Not a whale

:eyepop: HMU on Discord some time and we can work out a team that works. Dicking around with it, I'm pretty sure it's possible to make a team that can farm NoahDra reliably. I'm guessing I'll be the utility side and you'll be the kill side, given how many Toshiro you've got.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

TheQuietWilds posted:

You'll have to be patient on that, sorry

Oh post-reset ha ok no worries. I had mine pre-reset but that's fine.

Zeta
Jul 29, 2009

KWEOOOOOO
Pillbug
Rolled some more yesterday in the JP collab REM - In 43 rolls I got Meriodas, Pai, and 2 Sakuras. The rest were 5-star stuff. Meriodas was the one I really wanted, which is why I did all my rolls yesterday while he had an increased chance to drop. It could have been even worse.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

I really need to get my Meri team together. I'm not sure where I should be inheriting or just running my Toshiros as is. If anyone has a thought on the matter, my padherder is:

https://www.padherder.com/user/Baron_Snow/monsters/

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Baron Snow posted:

I really need to get my Meri team together. I'm not sure where I should be inheriting or just running my Toshiros as is. If anyone has a thought on the matter, my padherder is:

https://www.padherder.com/user/Baron_Snow/monsters/

If you want a relatively quick farming team, I'd probably recommend something like Andromeda/Hermes/Awoken Karin, with the last slot being a flex slot - Blonia, Toshiro, Isis if you need bind recovery, etc.

I typically run Sarasvati/Andromeda/Gabriel/Mori, for what it's worth.

fairlight
May 18, 2007

TheQuietWilds posted:

:eyepop: HMU on Discord some time and we can work out a team that works. Dicking around with it, I'm pretty sure it's possible to make a team that can farm NoahDra reliably. I'm guessing I'll be the utility side and you'll be the kill side, given how many Toshiro you've got.

I don't do any co-op outside of random stuff with my girlfriend on the couch, but I'm down to start -- I'll hit you up once I have my Toshiros skilled up. I also have one Blodin, a couple bicolors like Blonia and Mori, and like Sitri, Scheat, and Hermes for orb changers/inherits.

What's a flexible and fast SOLO Meridionalis farming team NA can put together? Now that I have some Meridionalis BFs I'll probably switch over from Yamamoto, but blue doesn't have any Sado (double row-maker) equivalent afaik. My Yamamoto team was like AAres, Urd, ACao Cao, and then either Laila, Tsubaki, RRH, Rodin, or Sado depending on the dungeon. That let me sleep through a lot of dungeons including a couple roguelikes. I was thinking of just kinda replicating that but with blue equivalents, but am I forgetting any obvious picks?

e: ^^^ nice timing! Thanks.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

DaveWoo posted:

Gotta say, I'm really enjoying this 4x Exp bonus for Arena. I can finally chain rank-ups again :shobon:

By the way, anyone planning on running Acala and Dathena as their mains? I've got a BFF thingie I need to use.

I have Acala slot two and will probably have Dathena as a main, yes.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

I have Acala slot two and will probably have Dathena as a main, yes.

Cool. What's your ID?

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

DaveWoo posted:

If you want a relatively quick farming team, I'd probably recommend something like Andromeda/Hermes/Awoken Karin, with the last slot being a flex slot - Blonia, Toshiro, Isis if you need bind recovery, etc.

Thanks!
Revo Hermes, I'm guessing? I think I've got the mats on hand..

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

cool, 3 revos I wanted. freyja and artemis will be good for my astaroth team and at least god type opens some doors for ametarasu

wouldn't mind that new gfe either, tho actually rolling it is another story

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

I've got a BFF to use before the reset. Currently I have bestcat in #1. I am locked and loaded for when Dathena drops and then have a mixture of Yomidra, Shiva, and Awoken Liu Bei.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

DaveWoo posted:

Cool. What's your ID?

360, 365, 231.

I also don't ever really run Acala so if you want specific latent killers on her that's fine, I have access to all of them. Just let me know what latent setup you want.

Also she has bartz inherited.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

360, 365, 231.

I also don't ever really run Acala so if you want specific latent killers on her that's fine, I have access to all of them. Just let me know what latent setup you want.

Also she has bartz inherited.

Says your Friends List is full. Here's my ID:

368 037 296

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

I sent it. Just let me know what latents you want on her.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Zeta posted:

Rolled some more yesterday in the JP collab REM - In 43 rolls I got Meriodas, Pai, and 2 Sakuras. The rest were 5-star stuff. Meriodas was the one I really wanted, which is why I did all my rolls yesterday while he had an increased chance to drop. It could have been even worse.

I want a meliodas :(

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Man, Challenge Floor 9 is rough this time around. What teams are y'all using to clear it?

I sent it. Just let me know what latents you want on her.

Don't worry about latents, just having her up is fine. :)

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

DaveWoo posted:

Man, Challenge Floor 9 is rough this time around. What teams are y'all using to clear it?

Like almost everything else, Myr has no issues with that.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

Baron Snow posted:

Thanks!
Revo Hermes, I'm guessing? I think I've got the mats on hand..

BL Hermes is still good, 2 SB and double orb change plus that Devil Killer. One of the setups for co-op Devil Rush with Ganesha x Meri needs a BL Hermes.

Solo farming with Meri just wants lots of SB, lots of orbs, and SBR if necessary for the individual dungeon. Multiple Toshiros is about having instant 1 combos for pure speed in co-op.

Double changers like Hermes, Kundali, Scheat, or Sitri.
Bicolor boards like Mori or the various Sonias.
Line converters like Sharon, Sadalmelik, or Kamiya Kaoru.
SB sticks like Sarasvati, Blodin, or Verdor.

Blue is rich in cards with 2 or more SBR to cover your leader's lack, Alrescha, Andromeda, Barbarossa, BMeta, Chester, Grimmjow, and Rukia are all good for this. Or, LNavi or Raguel if sorely needed work with blue subatts.

Meri players can also consider skilling up a Noahdra. She needs a ton of SB at 25 CD, but you get full board + poison which is useful versus resolve sometimes.

maou shoujo fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Mar 28, 2017

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

DaveWoo posted:

ALB is even more trivial than Myr. Dios/Dios/Delay/Boardchanger that Makes Heal Orbs.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

maou shoujo posted:

Solo farming with Meri just wants lots of SB, lots of orbs, and SBR if necessary for the individual dungeon. Multiple Toshiros is about having instant 1 combos for pure speed in co-op.

What could I farm solo with Meridionalis?

It seems like a lot of effort to put together. I've got:

Meridionalis
Toshiro
Kundali (skilled)
Sitri (skilled)
Mori
Blodin (skilled)

Then Karin and Ryune (both skilled) for Tri-color board changers.

I also only have a couple of friends with Meridionalis up and I haven't seen her or Nepdra up on any of my BFFs. I don't know if it's worth it for me.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

DaveWoo posted:

ReMinerva laughed at it.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

How much?

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing
What series is that from? Also, who is it?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

boo_radley posted:

What series is that from? Also, who is it?

he's meliodas from the weekly shonen jump collab. if you mean what series as in what show, then it's called seven deadly sins

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=645

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Just what everybody wanted, here is the latest 6* GFE, AmenominAizen

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/846694182328516609

quote:

AS: Changes the board to Water, Light and Hearts. For 3 turns, Main Attribute becomes Light
LS: Light Att. ATK x6. Water Att. RCV x2. When matching 5 or more connected Light orbs at once, ATK is increased up to a maximum of x2.5

And Algedi is getting double the JAMMER power!

quote:

Leader Ult LS: When matching 1 Jammer combo, ATK x4, ATK x8 when matching 2 or more Jammer combos. ATK x1.5 and a damage shield when reaching 4 or more combos

And XQ broke her spine (and got to choose her sword second), it's all very sad

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/846693241500020736

trucutru fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Mar 29, 2017

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

trucutru posted:

And Algedi is getting double the JAMMER power!

What's 2 x 0 x 0?

Extra zero for JAMMER META.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

trucutru posted:

How much?

Only 95 stones! A bargain! (Now I need a Haku or three)

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

speaking of jammers, I noticed that the buffed fenrir viz is a 2.25/225/2.25 lead

are there enough devil cards that make jammers to make this a legit gimmick team or is it still just a dumb waste of time?

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体
gently caress anyone who says otherwise, both ult Algedis look amazing and I'm going to put together a team to play with whether it's good or bad. :swoon:

Astaroth owners should notice that sub ult Algedi became Machine/Devil, has a bunch of rows and god killer and a short CD active that synergizes with Astaroth's. Algedi became Baphomet!

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Maybe my two Acubens will one day prove useful.

Superschaf
May 20, 2010

maou shoujo posted:

Astaroth owners should notice that sub ult Algedi became Machine/Devil, has a bunch of rows and god killer and a short CD active that synergizes with Astaroth's. Algedi became Baphomet!

She also has poo poo-all RCV, which isn't great for Astaroth.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
:siren: In PAD JP, the MP dragons, the Four Gentlemen, and Dark Athena will all appear in dungeons and the rare egg machine in the future!!! :siren:

(You can still buy them with MP though)

https://pad.gungho.jp/member/lineup/170329_monster.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Manatee Cannon posted:

speaking of jammers, I noticed that the buffed fenrir viz is a 2.25/225/2.25 lead

are there enough devil cards that make jammers to make this a legit gimmick team or is it still just a dumb waste of time?

It's still dumb.