Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
No one cares about me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Inf should die regardless tbh

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
you can sub in ypm, I just need Five Friends to help out!

Flamander
May 4, 2009
I mean, I agree that Inf is lazy, he did this last game as well.

I'm all for it.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
put inf at 5 votes and I will end him

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##vote Inf

You had your chance of doing something cool now someone is holding something shiny in front of my face

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I don't want to turbo inf, but am curious about your ability now

Flamander
May 4, 2009
voting for the lazy clearly scum Inf, I guess. Though, yeah, what's your ability, stickup?

##vote Infinitum

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I don't want to turbo inf, but am curious about your ability now

why would you not want to turbo inf :psyduck: it is a great time

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Why does no one care about TQ? It seems a better first day lynch than Inf

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Flamander posted:

voting for the lazy clearly scum Inf, I guess. Though, yeah, what's your ability, stickup?

##vote Infinitum

This is a scum post

So we will murder flamander when it starts to matter

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Moatillata posted:

Why does no one care about TQ? It seems a better first day lynch than Inf

This is false

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Flamander posted:

##vote Infinitum

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I mean that's fine too moat, I only skimmed the thread and am impartial at this moment

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Stickup if you don't vote Inf I'm going to cry

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

this is a stickup posted:

I mean that's fine too moat, I only skimmed the thread and am impartial at this moment

I would just like to see ypm murder inf with his bare hands and we can murder another fellow with jolly cooperation

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Your Personal Muse posted:

Stickup if you don't vote Inf I'm going to cry

I promise you if inf gets to 5 votes, I will end him

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
mostly I picked inf because he is australian and it would be extra hilarious to turbo him while he is sleeping

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

This looks like fun. Sorry Inf!

##vote Infinitum

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

You had your chance of doing something cool now someone is holding something shiny in front of my face

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I promise justice to all those who were duped by infinitum's zany non-actions

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Moatillata posted:

I would just like to see ypm murder inf with his bare hands and we can murder another fellow with jolly cooperation

I'm not going to murder Inf with my bare hands today you should go with Stickup's plan

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

I'm not going to murder Inf with my bare hands today you should go with Stickup's plan

*in an extremely dad voice*

Ypm.. im not mad, im just disappointed.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I can't believe we are living in a world where moat doesn't want to band together with me and turbo inf while he sleeps

what have we all become

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

this is a stickup posted:

I can't believe we are living in a world where moat doesn't want to band together with me and turbo inf while he sleeps

what have we all become

truly, mafia is dead

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Moatillata posted:

*in an extremely dad voice*

Ypm.. im not mad, im just disappointed.

Listen nerd I challenged Inf because he said he was going to punch me out and it would be funny but I can't possibly keep up with his shitposting because he is a savant in that area

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
wait do you just vig your target or does the whole day end

also how often can you do this, it might be Fun to do it now but it might not be Good?

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Listen nerd I challenged Inf because he said he was going to punch me out and it would be funny but I can't possibly keep up with his shitposting because he is a savant in that area

So you...challenged a known shitposter to a shitposting contest???

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Epsilon Plus posted:

also how often can you do this, it might be Fun to do it now but it might not be Good?

Sounds like this:

http://mafiawiki.notesmash.org/wiki/Executioner

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Epsilon Plus posted:

It's loving day 1 in a role heavy game who cares let's get to night actions

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Maybe, but there's 21 of us, right? So it'd be at 25% of the vote instead of half the vote?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

yeah it's similar to this and I can only do it now really so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
He probably can just lynch a person with a plurality

Does it end the day stick?

Also are you

invoking the trinity

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Also,

It's loving day 1 in a role heavy game who cares let's get to night actions

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

IllegallySober posted:

So you...challenged a known shitposter to a shitposting contest???

He challenged me by making a punch out pun what was I supposed to do, use my power wisely?

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

He challenged me by making a punch out pun what was I supposed to do, use my power wisely?

touché

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

IllegallySober posted:

Maybe, but there's 21 of us, right? So it'd be at 25% of the vote instead of half the vote?

No, it's halfway to hammer. 5/6 votes is halfway to hammer with 21 players.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Excuses are like... something something

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
I mean I do want to get some kind of hosed up hell-power that kash thought up whilst on the toilet tripping balls from huffing old cartridge cleaning solution he found in his mom's attic when she told him to finally come get all his kid poo poo out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I'm pretty sure the day ends and you can get to cool night action time with you're all whacky roles!!

Moatillata posted:

He probably can just lynch a person with a plurality

Does it end the day stick?

Also are you

invoking the trinity

the trinity must be rebuilt

• Locked thread